In ancient Rome you could marry a girl at 7 but couldn’t stick your dick in her until she was 12...

In ancient Rome you could marry a girl at 7 but couldn’t stick your dick in her until she was 12. In the meantime you’d have to masturbate each-other or something.

Do you think this was this a good system?

Is the Roman Empire still around?

Yeah, it's now called the Vatican.

Then ask around in Vatican city if that system works

I'll ask the Pope next time I see him in the pub.

Up.

Yes. Todays age of consent laws are bullshit in the west

did the roman empire have any femnazis or sjws bullshitting all day long?

Nah, they just executed mad women.

Considering that the average life expectancy for a pleb was like 35 it made more sense than it does today

aside from the waste of pussy, sounds like a great system to me...
maybe the mad woman could be sold into slavery instead.

>it's now called the Vatican.

No

>inb4: Zeus is watching

>parents only have to put up with their kids' bullshit until age 7
>instead of 25 and beyond.
>Can marry a 12 year old girl, get her pregnant, raise her kid, marry kid off and get wife pregnant again before age 20
>and arranged marriages means I get paid for doing all of this.
Where do I sign up?

>romans
>Zeus
Pick one

better than what it is now... Hang on no that is not right.

No OP that is not a good system. That is so wrong you sick individual.

>Jupiter*

Not a waste of pussy, because pussy is so fucking available.
There's no birth control at all, so women are constantly popping out kids. That's means there's no shortage of young girls, even in the small towns.

>implying they're not the same thing.

fairly good point.
i guess the mad could be executed then.
although i'd prefer to have birth control to keep my girls pussies thight for a couple of years before moving on to some new girls.
>its such a hassle to teach them good manners

not gonna lie, if it was legal and socially acceptable I totally would go for a 12yo. but real talk. wouldn't be weird and uncomfortable stick your dick in someone you've been raising for the last 5 years? i couldn't do it

It was normal back then.

I'd also imagine years 7-11 included a lot of other sexual things outside of penetration.

It would be amazing.
Sexual tension galore

Y'all pedos can have the little girls. I'm gonna find me a strong gladiator qt to take care of me.

yeah nah, i would be a slave if that society was brought somehow into the modern world, and im a noodly armed white guy. would be nice to have a sexy wife in her biological prime for years and years, but y'know women rule us and women be envious bitches

OP is full of shit. The age of consent has always been 18 all the way back to caveman times.

Get a load of this faggot.

Tfw UK law says 16.

yeah, before we bothered measuring time properly it was 18 solar rotations

I've always wondered why people make so much drama about feeling attraction to young people when it was so common back then. I'm not saying it's right. but it's there. and people shouldn't be judged by something they probably born with if they haven't committed any crime. i suppose the perception of maturity is relative to how long do we live

>I'm not saying it's right
Are you fucking serious? Romans had it all figured out, you can love them all you like maybe even orgams them through oral until brain damage from so much pleasure, but you never jam your thing in until they are developed.

It is normal, it's not inherently right for some other things I can't bother enough to write but it's not wrong.

anal at 7. fite me

I'm not sure if you're shitposting but i didn't asked for this. its just something i have to live with and I'd definitely be better without it.

>anal
>at 7
Eat a bullet faggot.

>I can say wrong things and still be right
Nope.

I was born way to late

>implying manners weren't better when men could divorce at a word and people were executed in the streets on a regular basis.

im not this guy but obviously the anal cavity is fully functional at earlier age than the vag.
so id say, go for it.

exactly, not advocating for pre-pubescent girl anal rape but this, pic unrelated

“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”
-Socrates

Socrates was living in Greece 150 years before the Roman conquest.
You're making my point for me without even knowing it.

>pubic hair

point is kids always had, always have and always will have shitty manners unless you raise them not to.
and if you really think anyone cares about "devorce at a word" in a time where basically anyone was screwin anyone youre a fucking retard, go kill yourself!

>typical pedos trying to justify wanting to fuck children

never change Sup Forums