Hello normfaqs

Hello normfaqs,
who's using performance Drugs?
whats your experiences?

got that shit from a Dr. way to ez

explain please. I didn't even touch weed or alc. don't know shit about drugs.

perfomance drug = boosts your perfomance on any specific task?

It's mostly bullshit. If you have an actual condition you might feel something, but it's nothing better than getting a few cups of coffee in you.

It falls under the category of people romanticizing everything about it.

roll

>20mg
I was taking 70mg everyday normie

I take vicodin, it makes music feel better and makes my job (programming) way easier and funner.

Does that count?

Goliathus Speed

>funner
How old are you?

Ritalin is shit I used to snort at least 70mgs for a good rush.

roll

rolll

?

30, and I know funner isn't a word, but sometimes I say shit wrong for the lulz.

rolling

OP here

That stuff gives you a good rush, focusing is improved and you can work much better and longer.

Like Speed but a scaled down version.

Ritalin is pretty crummy as a recreational drug, but dexamohetamine is essentially the same as speed.
Take 6-9 sex tablets and it's very similar to a line of speed.

But then speed is crummy in comparison to meth so it's all irrelevant anyway.

Every time I used it my heart was beading faster but it's not making you smarter only more concentrated

this shit fucked me up from abuse now i cant do cocaine without thinking niggers is out my door trying to kill me

Yes i take ritaline or etylphenidate for Sex....... It's very fun but not easy to sleep after..

power drinks occasionally help with motor neuron problems. ms, parks,
chronic fatigue,,marines on post in moozie and pak shitholes. attention
,concentration improves. at mountain altitude, with rarer air, they definitely help,if you are short on food ,rest they are lifesavers,but you crash and are useless until you recoup

Hi newfriend

What did he mean by this?