How get girlfriend thread

How get girlfriend thread.

I want to get an cutie Asian girlfriend but have no social skills. Yesterday I asked some girl on the train if she was single and she responded "I am but I'm not free right now." I left and got drunk.

Post instructions, stories and shit.

You are fck n will die alone with cats

maybe start conversations with something less creepy. try: "hey how are you doing, my name is user."

Not quite but dont set yourself as trying to fit a mold. It took me FOREVER before i finally fucked my fetish girl (under 5'3 under 100 lbs) but i was only able to do it after gaining some experience first which took TIME and effort. You took a step today now take a couple more.

dont fucking start conversations on trains.

69 doesnt lie about sex......

I did say hi first but she was getting a cab so time restrictions was something of a concern. I should really have talked to her on the train but I was too nervous.

I don't really fit any mold, even in politics I don't fit any label. I'm also looking for more than fucking but I get what you mean. What steps am I to take?

It was after we got off.

A cat would have better social skills than me. pic related.

it wasn;t just skeletons some of them lived and looked really fucked up ther were also others who lived for a brief moment it was horrible

It's a joke m9

Are you sure you actually want that? Have you ever considered that it might just be your dick talking?

Have you ever considered that if you truly love something, you set it free and don't let yourself get in the way of happiness greater than what you can provide? That maybe, just maybe, the freedom of not having you in their life is the greatest thing you can provide another human being?

And I don't mean that you don't deserve it. I mean that maybe you can show greater love in love lost, and be comforted that whoever you find attractive or whatever is as happy as they can be without the restrictions of your relationship. That they can go wherever they wish with their life, take it to any heights. You can provide that - you can provide absolute freedom.

You just need to let go.

No

I'm offering you an out, to stop being miserable and instead be comfortable with yourself.

I'm pleading for you to be selfless.

I want a relationship.

For who?

This here, but op is too desperate to understand. And don't set any expectations for women, let them come onto you. And yes that mean you have to have a conversation with them

I've been alone for 4 years, my social skills are shit. They never do come for men though, do they? From my experiences and friend's experiences it's usually the guy who does the work.

this is true you have to do the work but don't make your intentions obvious it will make you look needy. Talk about anything just look honest when doing so, girls can see right through the bs

So small talk to begin with?

Now your starting to understand. And look for her signals when it time to make a move, it will be clear. If there's no signs she likes you move on. practice practice

You have better social skills than you give yourself redit for. If you can't find a cute asian girlfriend, then try to find an ugly one...of any race.

Post pic of self so we can say whether you would be easily able to get a grill friend

Social skills are *skills.* You can develop and improve them. If you do not have confidence in these skills...force yourself into social situations until you get better at talking to people.