Virgin cause of small 4 inch dick what do to get bigger?

virgin cause of small 4 inch dick what do to get bigger?

Lose the stomach

Your dick isn't the reason.

How can you be a virgin because of small dick? Did you convince a girl to have sex with you and she left when she saw your dick?

i'm a perma virgin as well because mine is 3.5 inches. if i lost weight i could probably gain a whole inch but what's the point of going from micro to small?

cry more user

Exactly. Best we stick with body pillows orhookers. "Love" is out of the books for us. Kinda ironic really.

It's probably because you're fat, ugly and /or have a shit personality. Hence the fact that you think self worth is based on the size of your dick.

When did he infer that smart ass?

Normal well adjusted people don't complain about their small dicks on Sup Forums,

This

lose weight fatty,your dick is hidden by fat.

I have a 4 inch penis and I have a gf. I'm also a shy manlet and my gf is 4 inches taller than me and fairly attractive so you'll be fine. Just be an interesting, ambitious, funny guy. Girls love humor.

do you feel anything during sex? does she? my issue is that the girl won't get any pleasure and i won't get any pleasure from it being so small i'd rather save myself the embarrassment and not even attempt it.

She does. She especially likes or if i ram her hard doggy. As long as you don't have a 2 inch penis she will feel it.

Yes, there are chicks where dick size is everything. Particularly if they're stretched. But mostly it's not a problem.
Besides a dick, you also have a tongue, fingers, toys, etc. Be creative.
You have chicks with small pussies, especially Asians.
The only reason a small dick matters is the lack of confidence it causes. But get in shape, be a good personality, learn how to be a good lover, and it's really not an issue.

this

This is why that excuse is bs

Fap alot. Your dick is a muscle, the more use it. The bigger it gets.

Faggot

OP, the pic looks decent size
whats your length and girth?

disgusting fat fuck

reeeeeeeeeeekt newb

>do you feel anything during sex? does she?

Have you ever, ever, in your whole fucking life, heard a guy complain that a girl was too loose? Or brag about how small his girl's pussy was? Or say he wishes he could find a girl with a tight pussy?

No because any girls vagina will envelope your dick. Deductive reasoning will tell you that your dick is going to touch her vagina just as much as it touches you. So unless you have a tiny tiny penis, you're fine. As for high pressure, you don't need a death grip to get off, and neither does she, it's just another flavor.

Truth

Its not a muscle

wtf OP, thats actually pretty big :/
over 6 inches there

go

16 or 17 cm converted into inches gives us about 6.2 inches.

Congrats OP for making us stare at your junk for an entire thread.

make moar monies, it worked for me

You got cut as an adult? It looks like it.