If you were gonna shoot up a school, how would Sup Forums do it?

If you were gonna shoot up a school, how would Sup Forums do it?

Kill most people I can, challenge the last person I see to a 1v1 to the death no weapons fight

Invite some friends over first.

Chechens love a good school shooting.

fuck that's such a good idea

ONLY ONE OF US WALKS AWAY

Put ricin in the air units. If I don't kill them they'll all die from vomiting blood.

Be specific, boio. How long would you put it in ahead of time? Any specific buildings? Would you even bother showing up?

How many people do you think you'd need to turn it from a school shooting to a warzone?

As many as possible.

May as well make it memorable right? School shooting? Fucking america's got hundreds of those.

obviously everyone's going for the high score, but how do you do it??

Assuming your talking about high-schools. Most likely it's one building, with 3-4 units. Ricin requires such a low dosage to be lethal you could probably only put it in half of them.

It becomes a game of how lazy are the maintenance people to actually get it in the system.

As for the sealing of the doors, quick drying epoxy only takes 3-4 hours to become pretty damn stiff. Apply in morning. More used doors become problematic. The doors at my old highschool used to have a knob that would apply a dead bolt you would need a key to unlock. Lock all doors, spray expanding foam in key holes.

I'd have to show up for it to have the greatest effect. I'd also did to not to draw attention and possibly bring shame to my family.

I'd pick a christian uni.

Like a school owned by salvation army or some shit you know? Make it real fuckin heinous.

Kill everyone and then lock down the place for a week, fighting to the death with the local police force.

Think about it. The school shooting that turned into an armed insurrection.

I mean if you really want to be an edge lord, buy a ticket too a country with a dictator in place and shoot him up instead of some innocent normies.

You would eat well-done steak and ketchup

uhhh red flag?

Ultimate amount of prep time, achieving high score by way of minimizing the number of escapees. Doors chained shut if possible, if not all doors and windows booby trapped with an ongoing fire mechanism/electricity so they remain blocked. Crowded areas and choke points bombed and a well placed ongoing fire perimeter to corral traffic. Sides that... A good finisher would be a 'ghost ship' type manuver with a steel coil under immense pressure that could take out everyone in the gym. Shoot, double tap, reload, repeat.

Its just a matter of taste user, try not to sperg out.

Also, if one can get to a janitor's closet w/cleaning supplies, chlorine gas is pretty easy and quick to mix. While said shooter is carrying-out the joy and merry-making, it can serve great way to distract people from larger things.

>Build an EMP
>Place it the day before, where it affects the whole school
>Go to the secretary and shoot them up before while school starts.
>Get "late" in my lesson
>Sit at the last seat
>Trigger the EMP via Mobile, so nobody is able to call police at first
>Pull my guns out
>shoot the place up with no specific victims.

fbi include me in your data base

Video games and movies aside, how would you do it in real life? You 14 year old fuckwit

>>Build an EMP

Yes.

With a gun

Exactly.

I would tell somebody and turn myself in before I did it. Why ruin other people's lives just because I'm fucked up?

Cause it´s fun!?

>be me
>in high school
>not bullied at all and have lots of friends
>one day show up with a rifle
>Kick open doors and fire a shot into the cieling
>"EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER BULLIED ME IS GONNA GET SHOT"
>everyone runs into rooms
>I go into a random room with people in it and I they are all scared
>Literally just stare at them for 10 minutes
>nobody gets shot at all
>Tell them "HAHA IT WAS A PRANK"
>they have no idea what's going on at all and everyone is just scared and confused
>360 degree turn and walk out of school
>nobody ever mentions it again and it's not on the news or anything
>I get detention for showing up late to school that day
That was the best April Fools prank I've done

>>build an emp

Id melt it in a spoon first and tie something around my arm to make my vains easier to find. How big of a school are we talkin? It could be dangerous

I´m afraid I´m to dump, sorry user.
What is wrong with this sentence.

off the top of my head.
my schools gym only had two sets of doors.
one set on each side.
wait for a class to start.
chain one sides doors closed.
come in the other side blasting.

>>build an emp

Can you run us through this step mate?

>innocent
>normies
pick one, user.

built is the simple past.

People shitting on the ideas of others and getting caught up on realism when it's a hypothetical but to promote realism is to just be asking for advice.

Enjoy your watchlist.

Can someone execute this?

You want a constrution plan?

Lmaowut

BAD you can get cought and end up life time in jail

just killem all

Yes please

I haven´t BUILT one yet. If you want an construction plan, search the internet.

Well...

Well I'll tell you how I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't walk into a library full of easy victims and just shoot a couple especially when I have the ammo to put one through the eyes of every person.
I also wouldn't ask them stupid shit like "le do u believe in god", so edgy, just put one in their worthless skull and keep going.

Find all Jewish school and dress up like I'm a towelhead. Bring a bag of guns and ammo and a few friends

>be hypothetical me
>be 5 years ago
>ask teacher to go to the bathroom and take backpack with me
>get naked just before coming in and whip gun out
>shoot teacher first and her Christian ass
>kill the other Christian fags in the class
I'm in Texas so their not too hard to find and they were the ones that gave me the most trouble shit
>keep one of the girls alive
Strip
>anal no lube
>keep her as a hostage for free blowjobs and kill anyone else that comes into the room
>upon first sign of defeat an hero
>try to work my way around to the other classes of people who gave me shit
The school was a doughnut shaped with off shoots
Not hard to find with each section being a different course
>Work my way around being stealthy since schools on lockdown
>make sure any stragglers I catch outside of the firs class hears my voice and Have them know that the physical pain they feel is what I felt emotionally

I have thought about it multiple times, routes, schedules etc.
Just... jail and death are my biggest fears, I'm so autistic that I'm a blade elitist and hate guns, so I don't wanna touch one honestly and I like my life the way that it is
High school was shit, but I'm also glad to not be where I am right now

Not scared of being A part of the party v& either That was years ago haha

with a gun

>360 degree turn and walk out
why the fuck is this topic being discussed?

Lol, fag

>Lock every door that leads to the outside
>Shoot every teacher outside of a classroom
>Students scared because of loud noise
>Walk around the hallway
>Shoot any teacher i see
>Walk around the school twice, shooting anything that moves
>Go to a classroom
>Open the door
>Get on the floor
>Everybody walk the dinosaur

Did you knew there is a religion that claims, that god created the world drunk and on other drugs when he was on Sup Forums. Sup Forums helped him with the ideas.

All you have to do is use a fire and the problem will sort itself out.

with a gun