Hey guys, I need some advice...

Hey guys, I need some advice. I'm a virgin and I found this virgin girl and I think she's really into me (extremely nervous on the date, told her parents about me, texting me first etc.) The problem is, I don't know if I feel the same way about her.

When I gave her my number I didn't know she was 18 (I'm 21) I thought she was older so I thought we could hookup, but it turns out shes never done this stuff before. She's really nice but we aren't really relatable at all. Good personality but that's it. And i don't know if I can really do committment because I've got too many problems.

however, I'm not attractive or suave enough to get hookups, I'm really alone and she makes me feel good but I don't want to hurt her feelings by making her think I love her or anything like taking advantage of her or anything. I definitely wouldn't cheat on her, but at the same time I don't want to lie about my intentions and make her think I want to be something special.

What should I do? Should I try to be honest and hope for the best? Or try to break it off smooth when I need to? I don't want to be without this stuff forever, but I know I can't go all the way.

your thinking wayyyyy to much into this. just let it happen see where it goes. you dont truly know anyone, but you learn a little more when you sleep with them. you might surprise yourself, you may even learn something that you like about her.

I'd go with being honest with her

you will either do it or regret it forever, user.
stop bitching

This

I know I am, but I don't want this to end messy, I don't want to tell her after taking her virginity that that's all I want, but at the same time If i tell her before that I'm not looking for anything serious ill lose my chance

I want to, and maybe once we hang out somemore I'll learn more, maybe she understands how the world works who knows

Well I mean im just wondering if should just do it, or tell her im gonna do it

You're super overthinking it, don't worry that much about it. If it's gonna happen it'll happen eventually, don't try to force it. Just let nature take it's course.

>h-hey girl, i'm gonna fuck you then probably fuck off, i-is that okay with you?

Look, if you're gonna give her a chance, just give it to her, there's nothing to talk about.
You're worried because you don't have a crush on her? Well surprise, crushes go away anyways in a few months unless you're a neckbeard.
If she has a good personality AND a virgin, there's a 80% you'll say she's a keeper after a while.
If she becomes a cunt you don't want to be around, you won't have to justify your decision to anyone.

This should be a no-brainer for a lonely person, user, i'm concerned for you.

See what that's what she will think but that's not what I mean. I mean I want a friend with benefits, just companionship. I wouldn't leave her, but I wouldn't care if she was doing other guys or finding herself a real boyfriend, just something to satisfy us until we find something real. I definitely do have a crush on her, but that's just because I have such a dislike for women anyways and being a lonely asshole and I know it won't last. I want her to know that, I will be exclusive and give her what she needs, but I will not consider marriage or kids, or even living together for years.

That actually sounds like a good way to put it actually, she might buy it if I woo her enough

and yeah I'm pretty fucked when it comes to women, I haven't even spoken to my mom in 3 years, that's why my head is spinning

loool bitch, women are people too, maybe she just wants to fuck too, shes not thinking about marrying you, retard.

When you just discover Sup Forums and think insulting someone is the best option 100% of the time because that's what seems to be the lingua franca of the website
Cucked again, newfag

Dont put the vagina on a podium.
Just do it and see how things work out. And if it doesn´t, fuck it. You had your expirience.

You´ll regret it if you don´t do it. Trust me, I speak out of experience.

if she just wanted to fuck she probably wouldn't have waited this long to try to do it

its the best option when someone is clearly a retard. this guy thinks she wants to marry him just because shes been flirting with him.

so what you're saying is just that you'd be too afraid to call it a relationship because of your insecurities about yourself, AND (i usually don't use this word but) you'd be willing to cuck yourself just so you could avoid any responsibility.

you're planning ahead for years, that's simply not how it works alright?

If you wouldn't cheat on her anyways, you could man up and call it a relationship, but when it comes to that, make your terms about it clear. If she can't deal with it you can break up any time. Having a gf is not a marriage, and it was never about giving up everything about yourself.

Worst case scenario is you both walk away more experienced, and with a mild heartbreak that goes away in a month tops anyways.

just chill the fuck out already.

shes just shy and awkward like you and wants to get it over with. she's not "saving herself"

The only times the word 'marry' have ever been used are by you two times and by me just now. Good try.

I think I'm just gonna go with it, I think I can show her I care about her while maintaining that I need time, she's kind of independent maybe she already figures that

false, I'm simply being careful, its not about marriage or anything like that, It's about using a girl simply for sex when she thinks its more, thats still pretty common even though its modern times

insecurities and the fact that i know that I'm a loner whos gonna do things his way and won't be able to change for someone else, and im not planning for years ahead, just shes probably gonna bring it up soon and i need to find a way to navigate the future talk or the defining of a relationship, and yes i admit i might be talking out of my ass, im a virgin as well so idk anything about this stuff

somebody could've coaxed that out of her long ago back in school

see >>>but I will not consider marriage or kids

Like I said I haven't dealt with girls much, but from what I've seen and heard virgin teenage girls will take things to the extreme, she hasn't even had a boyfriend before, I'm just preparing for walking into a fire.

it's a ridiculous excuse to call yourself a loner every time you're facing a challenge that'd improve your social skills.
If you're a virgin, you have no way of knowing how you'd behave in and how much you'd enjoy a relationship.
If she brings up, which probably wouldn't happen before YOU bring it up anyways, you just tell her what i'm telling you now.

Chill out, it's way too early to worry about anything like this, let's not create problems when there are none.

honestly, if she hasnt indicated she is looking for something super serious, chances are she really is just shy and overthinking things the way you are and turning guys down because she thinks shes not good enough just like you are.

my social skills are fine, I have lots of friends, I just have no self esteem so I stay away from women, this is the first girl I've asked out in about 3 years. I just have problems on the inside, and from what I see from everyone that has a relationship, nothing about it appeals to me outside of the physical intimacy. I just don't connect with others because idk my personality is weird. I hate the idea of letting someone tell me what to do or be around someone 24/7 or have to deal with someone else's problems when I already have my own. I have one way I want to live life, and if someone is gonna inhibit it even a little, they gotta go, that's why the family is no longer in contact

and i definitely won't bring it up, i'd be too scared and uncomfortable to

maybe, she defintely is nervous and shy, she shakes and won't stop smiling when we hang out

Be honest. If you just want something casual then say that.

maybe I should, but I really don't get that vibe from her, when shes with me she gives off more of a warm feeling than a sexual one.

You reek too much of "Im too special, my self pity and my problems and im weird" you are just some prick who got slapped by mum or whatever and can't trust women. If she seems that interested to have a more intimate relationship and you can't even just give it a chance and see how things go then yeah go continue be the "loner" and live in that comfortable shell of yours.

I don't mean to come off like that, I just mean that whenever i try to get close with someone i can't be myself because everytime i've tried to be myself people want nothing to do with me. I just have different beleifs and act different than other people, they will either see this as me being an asshole even though i try my hardest to be nice or just think I'm weird.

and im not a prick, i go out of my way to make sure I don't hurt anyone's feelings and am very empathetic, thus why I'm worried about making this chick feel bad.

I mean shit, I'm a virgin and haven't even seen a girl naked for 21 years and I'm sitting here considering throwing away a chance to change that just because I don't want to make some girl who will get over it quickly sad for a bit even though i want her bad

Yeah well life is short dude, if you gonna live it to the fullest you are bound to have to face disappointments such as people not wanting to deal with you because of your weird personality.

Fuck those people and fuck fear of pain, what do you want to do user, think everyone will reject you because of your "different beliefs and behaviour" and live in a nice comfort zone or are ya gonna take risks, get hurt a bit here and then but get the trophy?

By what youve written you seem to be interested but just think it wont last. How about you just continue the relationship, show more of yourself and let that steer the wheel, if you are so confident your personality is so incompatible then it will do the job itself.

There are niggers in africa walking kilometers to drink water every day, grow some balls you piece of shit

i know that now, outside of work I act however i want, and I'm fine with rejection, I've rejected people so it's whatever. And whether or not i can handle relationships and all is irrelevant, my only question was should i lead her one and get what i want and just try to hurt her easy later or make things clear at first.

and guess what, if they lived here long enough they would start to bitch about other things, humans are whiny, that's the only way anything ever got done is because someone got tired of shit and bitched and did something about it

same situation... ... real shit

>not attractive or suave enough to get hookups

Post a picture of yourself, dreamboat.

goodness no, I'm just fat is all

No

no what?