Does your GF know you come to Sup Forums?

does your GF know you come to Sup Forums?
what's she got to say about it?

Girlfriend? Nigga, this ain't middle school.

Yeap, thinks some of it's funny but isn't interested in coming here herself because of all the trap/fur/shota etc and prefers it pre filtered.

It's come up in conversation and she thought I was a loser for using it. Whatever bitch.

Women didn't like you back then, either.

She said your memes are old

She's always yelling at me to get off my phone and stop looking at dicks.

She doesn't understand that looking at tranny dicks isn't gay, they have a feminine penis which makes it straight.

Sometimes I think she doesn't even come close to understanding how things work

>"user get off your phone"
>"I can't something is happening in this thread, it's going to be Sup Forums history"
>"that's a picture of a dick. You're looking at dicks"

Smh

"It'sa knife"

We browse /d/ together

Yup. We've done photo shoots for you fgts before too.

I showed it to her and she started camwhoring on here behind my back lol. Now that she's grown past that phase she thinks I'm disgusting for coming here. Typical woman logic. Pic related

She gets kinda annoyed when i bring it up in conversations, because she's not really interested in this place, but she doesn't mind otherwise. The humor is a tad too dark for her too.

Do us a favor and dont

She knows. Doesnt really say shit about it or even care for that matter. i showed her the thread with the german guy killing the little kid. She's never came here though

>gf
Thanks for reminding me she broke up with me earlier this week

kek

Yes, she dosent care because she goes on here too

>has gf
>is on Sup Forums
Normies geT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

find a friend and make girls second priority

Yeah, my wife does. She doesn't care, she actually introduced me to Sup Forums almost 10 years ago when we were dating, but she lost interest a while back. She still enjoys ylyl sometimes, it's what originally drew her in. They're not as good as they were, though, she misses stuff like efg

*Doesnt

My girlfriend is the most normie bitch you could be. Her biggest downside be far

Ugh she's real fat

She thinks its stupid except for ylyl threads.
I randomly show her rekt threads and say its ylyl
She looses a bit of faith in humanity everytime
I loose my shit laughing

My wife sits in same room so yeah she knows and sometimes if I loose my shit and sides are wrecked she has a look last thing I showed her was the eels in ass webm
She did not approve

But it is gay as fuck user sorry to break it to you but deep down you know you love the cock and want to bathe in tranny cum

Yeah, she's on here too sometimes but mostly just spends her time on /aco/ or /h/. She likes it enough since it helps her find rule 34 of characters she likes and info for the artists that drew them, but never really gets on any other board.

I would rather have a normie gf than fringe nerdy gf

Nah it's not.

If they look like a woman, smell like a woman, have big ole titties, and have a throbbing femine cock, they're a woman.

Nuff said.

My gf is Moot

>GF

ha!

>tfw I'm probably going to die alone.

I thought so too. I was wrong. She is utterly retarded when it comes to any conversation that requires thinking. It makes higher level conversations one sided.

She knows I go to Sup Forums but she doesnt know what this place is like for herself. I show her all the fun SFW stuff so that she thinks Sup Forums "isn't that bad"

>If they look like a woman,
>smell like a woman,
>have big ole titties,
>and have a throbbing femine cock,
>they're a woman

If they have any kind of cock they are a man that looks like woman

thats the grey area you are interested
in

nope and let's keep it that way bitch is possessive as fuck

She would probably break up with me

my boyfriend is a Sup Forumslack and I'm a Sup Forumstard. true, cancerous love.

Sup Forums is like Facebook now

Did that turn out to be real tho?

they had mark, we had moot

She was around 6 months pregnant at the time bruh

Fuck no, nobody knows I come here. It's mostly out of habit anymore anyways. This place is fucking worthless.

My wife does

She actually visits cgl often

And now we have Hiroshimoot

Well by normie I meant basic tumblr girl I didn't know you had like an actual normie scum gf. I'm sorry for your struggle my guy.