I'll just leave this here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ReWX-t2EnrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'll just leave this here
Yes. Leave it and head on back to imgur

buh-bye

Only racists like Trump.

Ain't this all rulers elected democratically?
After all the that is the majority of the electorate.

You should take this shit to /pol and get the fuck outta here.

Stop spoiling /b you fucking paid monkey shill.

People like Trump because they think they are hurting liberals.

Wonderful use of trips

Typical Trump supporter

so?

Exactly like the OP said: only racists like Trump

>perhaps the fakest stat ever posted

I just realized something... FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK ALL STRAIGHT CIS MALES

My wife's son, or tradcon?

Fake News:
- Mexicans are rapists
- Obama was not born in America
- Trump is a profitable businessman
- Immigrants are destroying the country
- Fox News is fair and balanced
- Racists are patriotic

And a con man's idea of on honest man.

>Taken out of context
>Thinks everything said by democrats is the truth
Just fucking kill yourself.
If you want to watch a country interfere in a democratic election. Look up what Obongo and the democrats did during the french election in 2012.
I'm so glad however that the democratic party is doomed for several elections, thank you for being retarded.

>>Thinks everything said by democrats is the truth

Thinking Flynn would resign because the democrats are saying fake mean things about him.

Or that Sessions would recuse himself from investigations regarding Russia because the democrats are saying fake mean things about him.

>kek

All these people leaving or easily influenced by "fake news."

That nice. No one cares faggot.

The thing is, Trump getting elected has almost nothing to do with Trump himself, his actions, or his ability to govern.

It has everything to do with how fucked up the Democrats have become. They've become anti-intellectual, and authoritarian. Trump is an idiot, but if it scares the democrats into straightening up, it'll be worth it.

Of course, the democrats so far have done no introspection and instead blamed society (like idiots) so we're probably just boned.

Is there another Trump thread?

Can't believe the Trump shills haven't taken this over yet with the same infographics they post in every Trump thread exposing themselves with the same copypasta responses.

The same 17 that said there was wmd's with bush. Wake up sheeple

>They've become anti-intellectual
that would be the republicans

Pay attention to the wording. The democrats have BECOME anti-intellectual.

The republicans always were. The democrats just couldn't help themselves.

Ctr

This

CIA said Saddam had a chemical weapons program which he did but they didn't know if they were successful in actually creating anything.

That's all the Bush administration needed for Bush Jr to go finish what his daddy didn't.

is donnie golfing again this weekend?

>Let's flush the whole country down the toilet to teach those gaul durn democrats a lesson.

flawless logic worthy of rust belt yokels and stupid southern hicks

Checked

Go fuck yourself CTR

436 hours left, with an estimated sleep of 8 hours a day.
Isn't he allowed to have 25 hours of his hobby during a whole month?

You still crying about that ? Maybe you should kill yourself because your obviously too stupid to survive in this world

>Let's flush the whole country down the toilet
How exactly is this happening?

Trump only sleeps four hours a night

Let's go ahead and dispel the notion that these people don't know what they're doing. They all know exactly what they're doing. They have motives that aren't in line with us, the people. They don't give a shit about people. They see humans as a resource.

The PEOPLE of the United States are becoming anti-intellectual. They are easily distracted by gadgets and drama and conflict. 99% of citizens are merely consumers, nobody creates shit anymore, they just work their shit job and give what little money they make directly back to the people that employ them in the first place.

So...the reality of it...we're all stupid. If you're on Sup Forums right now bitching about millionaires and billionaires are "anti-intellectual," you might be a moron.

How about you leave it on Sup Forums and leave Sup Forums alone, and away from your shitty bait, faggot.

Then add 120.

no joke, except for the rich part, this is literally obama

How much time are you spending on Sup Forums instead spending it on your job?

Ask again in about 3 years- assuming you'll be able to.

Well OP's a faggot so....

guess who pays for all the jet fuel to Florida and back

hint: not trump

thanks Obama

I wish I had a rich daddy to inherit my fortune from and then pass it down as my own achievement.

Feels bad man.

I'm just wondering. People who are against Trump are always like "he is destroying the world, he is destroying america", but how is protecting the border and cooperating with Russia destroying America?
Serious question.

>implying short term optimism will equal long term growth
also note that about 60k of those jobs are construction, and construction jobs are temporary

>I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf.

That isn't evidence that Russian hackers weren't involved, dumbass.

Wrong

perhaps it is you who is mistaken

This is what liberals make themselves beleive.

It isnt just russia though. What ever they think will put him down, put his supporters down or hinder his progress.

It isnt about truth its about saying "see we were right about him, suck it drumpf fags we won."

>A poor man's idea of a rich man
So you are saying he isn't rich?

we're all fucking retarded for following politics anyways. our perspectives limit us.

Hurrrr durrrr but billionaires care about the working class *forgets how to breathe and dies*

You explain how he's protecting the border and cooperating with Russia, and I'll explain why the end of Net Neutrality, the EPA, regulations on banks, cutting funding from other agencies in order to increase military spending by 54 billion dollars, the undermining of the press, pissing off NATO and our largest trade partners in between playing golf and spending over 3 weeks to make some simple changes to a travel ban in order to actually make it legal (at least he and his inexperienced team of staffers hope) JUST TO GET STARTED, is destroying America.

>You still crying about that ? Maybe you should kill yourself because your obviously too stupid to survive in this world

So it was a CIA conspiracy to hack the DNC blaming Russia, with the FBI pulling an october Surprise... all so that Hillary would lose the election... so that they could possibly create a media scandal after trumps election...so that a few people resign and maybe he gets impeached....so that Mike Pence becomes president...so that he can be impeached....so that Paul Ryan can become president?

You realize how pants on head retarded that is right

I live in so-cal and people are getting deported all over the place, mexicans are scared. Progress is real.

Wanna know what is true?
>Half dont pay taxes, and if they do they dont disclose a second job.
>More than halve currently benifite from medicaid.
>They are more likely than the average citizen to commit crime.
>Most of them send a large portion of their pay back to mexico.
>It is common for drug dealers to use mexican families to send drug money to mexico in small bits.

They are leaches.

Frankly, it won't happen. The President doesn't have that much power.

Here is the thing though, whatever the democrats stand to lose, I do not. So the world can burn for all I care. The democrats already came after me. Time for them to taste their own medicine.

Dude it's too late, he was elected President

You really should check the news more often

All my keks for this retard proving the point without a shred of self-awareness

>Frankly, it won't happen. The President doesn't have that much power.
Then why all the butthurt about obama then?

Surely he's stolen enough to be impeached by now.

Man, you guys suck at making memes.

no u

Democrats still promote themselves as the college-educated enlightened. And because they feel they're more intelligent and have the moral high ground, they're becoming more closed minded than the republicans.

Anti-intellectual doesn't mean "stupid". It means against intelligence. That's the issue here.

And OP is a hemorrhoid's idea of an asshole.

So in other words, Donald Trump is not a stupid man, not a poor man and not a weak man.

Because if he was stupid, he wouldn't be stupid man's idea of a smart man. And if he was poor, he wouldn't be poor's man idea of a rich man. And if he was weak man, he wouldn't be a weak's man idea of a strong man.

I liked Obama. Don't judge a group by it's worst parts hombre.

I was a democrat you nit.

Disagree

ITT delicious tears from the millenials, snowflakes and cup cakes lol

Why can't athiests admit they can't apply makeup like this??!! Why???

His IQ was measured to be 163, lmao. He's the Second-Smartest President we've ever had, you stupid shit!

(first 5 minutes cover this, as well as how he has a "perfect match" for running a Nation in terms of his psychological characteristics)
youtube.com/watch?v=ReWX-t2EnrM

Owned