I was walloping in my white supremacy then i saw an afghan woman that totally blows me off my feet

I was walloping in my white supremacy then i saw an afghan woman that totally blows me off my feet.

Those green eyes and that look, remove the afghan clothes and she looks like a girl from southern europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>walloping

Typical stupid whitey

that's not the pic

Nice bait actually.
+1 kek

The bait is just weak, you sadden me user with how pathetic you are

Moved to South Florida a couple years back and was never really into Hispanic girls since it was all Mexicans where I lived before. Then I met some Cuban girls with bright blue and green eyes but dark hair. Goddamn just one glance at a girl like that will steal your soul. It's the ones that have more European in them and less Native American blood.

That is because the muslimjs have been raiding europe africa and asia, stealing womens to breed more muslims with

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Pic related kinda shows what I'm talking about. Even the ones without a great body are still like 9/10 because you can't look at anything besides the eyes.

Hnng

Lots of Colombian and Venezuelan girls like that too.

South Florida fag here. It's a shame they're all too batshit crazy to date. Good for a wild fuck tho

That's because they are Aryans.

Fucking hideous transformation. >lived

Fucking hideous transformation.

Finns are the same way. Green eyes are weird, exotic and beautiful in themselves, all at once. Of course the girl having them has to be beautiful too

Muad'dib, is that you?

Lel I been workin on this Venezuelan girl who has been in the US for 4yrs. Just texting with her is funny as hell because instead of "Haha" or "Lol" it is "jajajaja" and if I make certain jokes or try to be sarcastic the shit goes right over her head.

>lived
Wut?

Seriously tho, when I moved down here I was really suprised because there are very few Mexicans in South Florida. Tons of Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Colombians, Venezuelans, but not Mexicans.

Afghan here, 1/10 of Afghanistan has blue eyes and blonde hair. The rest are brown eyes black hair (maybe brown ) there is a cluster fuck of races, the whites are Turkic while browns are the pashtns

Yes, there are many nonwhites in southern yurup.
Good observation Einstein.
What next? You're going to make a thread saying men and women have different physical abilities?

brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.