Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

why are white people so weak?

why are pakis and niggers such cancerous parasites?

0/10 troll, go browse facebook you fag

these bait threads get weaker and weaker by the day

I'm pretty sure that white men have the highest lift records. Most if not all of the world records in strength are in the hands o f white bois. Your assertion is unfounded. OP is an fegget.

White people? Do you mean the french? Or do you mean some russian bodybuilder? If you want to bait, atleast post something about niggerdicks or some muslim dude getting his dick sucked by a hot swedish chick

and yet you still replied

That's because only white men are insecure enough to dedicate their life to picking up heavy objects but still get punked by a 5'9 120lb black guy lol.

when this low quality b8 triggers you this much.

>kek

Imma take the bait. Hold my beer.

White dude here, and I love spicy food. I took a ghost pepper challenge like a champ and then shit the fire.... that part actually made me cry. Ghost pepper on anus does not feel good.

They sell ghost pepper sushi near me and I eat that shit. Gotta learn how not to cry when shitting fire.

I love the spice and I am white!

What ever assertion makes you feel comfortable nigger. 5'9 120 nigger cant even punk other niggers. That's why they all kill each other. And they need a gun to do anything other than be niggerpussies.

I'm always spent when I'm done fucking others.

Transracial nigga here.

I thought we all figured out that whitey is the devil? Theys weak, ignorant, racial oppression, the list goes on. Whitey makes me sick.

It's the hit dog that barks.

>why you mad?

Nice try Jew.

is spicy anus something that actually happens? i eat spicy shit like there's no tomorrow and not once ahve i had fire anus

White people are now apparently to weak for ranch or sauce? What the fuck is this?

It only happened when I ate the ghost pepper. Habeneros were fine, no spicy anus. Ghost pepper was like spraying acid out of my ass.

exactly what i was thinking .. who comes up with this shit wtf?

roll

I thought we all knew nig gonna nig even when their more white than black i thought this was common knowlage

They aren't, you're just a stupid asshole.

i'll keep that in mind
habenero is the hottest i've gone so far, i havent been anywhere that has ghost pepper yet

historically, we used our brains and intelligence instead of stuff like tolerance for spicy food to establish dominance over other races.

Why are niggers dumb wild animals with no credit no home ownership? If youre so proud of your race why do you baboons abort 1/3 of your pregnancies? Why can't you do anything other than throw a ball through a hoop? Why can't you stay out of jail? Why do you have to straighten your hair like a white persons if you're so proud to be black. Why do you commit 50% of the murders in this country?

I get that after 3days drinking bourbon and smoking meth nuffin spicy in old do i need to see a doctor??

"Weak" people colonized most of the world by your standards, eh?

And the strong people live in mud huts and barely discovered the wheel

because we pay the immigrants/blacks to do all the manual labor

You should apply for a position on Drumpfs science advisory team, with your kind of logic you are a perfect fit.

You didnt do shit for the world, fat fucking nerd.

You didn't ether smelly fucking nigger

Nether did you but im only guessing your black prove me wrong nigger also when did a nigger do anything with out getting whipped?

>tfw not fat
>tfw not nerd but most likely a genius in your standards