Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a...

Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a non-stop barrage of incredulous disbelief at what appears to be the sheer insanity emanating from your president. The media is actually openly speculating on Trump's sanity and discussing what steps could be taken to remove him from office, as it's clear to absolutely everyone else on Earth that he's bonkus in the conkus.

I use Google News to look at US media and it's like stepping into an alternate Universe. While the entire rest of the planet is aghast at what is clearly sheer bar-chewing insanity on the part of Trump as he tears up decades worth of diplomacy in a matter of days, alienates every one of the US's allies, and threatens to wage war on everyone from Mexico to Iran, the US media is acting like everything is totally normal.

So how about it? Are any of you Amerifats aware of what's going on outside the bubble of the US media?

Even in America it's fairly easy to notice what you're describing if you look at even one or two external media sources now and again or are at all aware of US relationships with other nations

I see fake news has hit the yuropoors

"Everyone else thinks this way" is not a valid argument

Tanks.

Tired of Sup Forums not taking the bait huh?

Why would you care about what others think?
I say this as an european.
It's their country - let them do whatever the fuck they want.

We don't care what you think. Keep obsessing.

Our media is too busy trying to start a war with Russia.

Poor Donald

>your (((media)))
Oh we know. Ours is too.

Wow user, what a generalization.

Yes and we don't give one fuck what you think