Why are white girls secretly jealous of black girls?

Why are white girls secretly jealous of black girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUtnwcv-quE
youtube.com/watch?v=YOHbtM9463c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disgustingly kill the slut

we're not

Victimization complex and daddy issues mostly, negresses give them the perfect fantasy extreme of both with the perceived political correctness shield to make that position defensible.

because. nobody really wants to be a nigger.

show nigger tits or GTFO

(with timestamp)

why do you keep making these shit threads?

moar of her pls

Because they usually don't need a lip augmentation and butt augmentation + better skin and not as fat as white girls.

I honestly think it's the other way around.

Working for an event staffing company, I was screening people at a concert venue with an elderly coworker. She's looking at all the people going by, then says to me "When did the white girls get... you know, what the colored girls got?"

They know fucking a white guy is every black girls fantasy

What? Black women pay literally hundreds of dollars attempting the appear more like white women. Hair weaves for example.

White women tan and inject collagen to look black.

Black women aspire to white hair. White women aspire to black ass.

To quote my wife, "Sure it's my hair. I bought it!"

kek at those contact lenses

That sheboon does have nice fucking tits

>Why are white girls secretly jealous of black girls?

my sides just exploded
holy fuck they better be not
this is precious,
I can understand some yellow envy, but being envious of a subhumans, this is crazy.

It's like saying that white man are jealous of gorillas because they are stronger, or niggers because can run faster.

nice bait

Eek barba durkle, somebody is gonna get laid in college.

>Why are white girls secretly jealous of black girls?

They hate us cause they anus.

It's true. Black girls have much more feminine bodies, and undercut white girls ability to put a high price on pussy, so they hate them for that.

...wait.

A-are you b-being se-serious?

BECAUSE SHIT, I DO LOVE BLACK WOMEN...

Don't you kikes get sick of forcing memes?

>"When did the white girls get... you know, what the colored girls got?"

Because it's popular. They want our music, sense of style, fashion, even our physical makeup. They'll never truly have it though.

I still cant buy it, black girls are mostly disgusting, the most attractive blacks are mixed, and the more non black blood they have the more attractive they get.

Only thing that comes to mind is complaining about ass, but then it's either to force a compliment from a man, or it's nothing that few months of intense squatting coudn't fix.

Black girls aren't trying to get smaller butts, thin lips, or listening to country music though.

How many of you social engineering shills sit in an office and circlejerk these obvious bait threads? Who pays you and how much?

All black Americans are mixed to varying degrees. Pure black Africans are from sub-Saharan Africa.

>I still cant buy it, black girls are mostly disgusting, the most attractive blacks are mixed, and the more non black blood they have the more attractive they get.

Well, that's just like, your opinion man.

They are not..Most are glad they were not born with all the horrible things that comes from being black.

This is me, but personally I would not tap that
>too phat
>those nails
>those eyes

I am spoiled and sucker for fair skin and fair eyes through.

You might be gay

nah, dicks disgust me, even the feminine ones

Moar

because black women are better lovers
less bitchy
more sensual
better mothers
and they are not white........

/thread

fuck off faggot

I just want to fly
youtube.com/watch?v=zUtnwcv-quE

she is fine looking, nice big boobs, women naturally have bigger hips and ass than men do, i would love to get some of that or some from a lady just like her

>white girls never show their jealousy of black girls
>it MUST be a secret!
OR.....
There's another answer that you aren't considering, OP.

no one is jealous of black anything.
keep dreaming, tumlrina.

this at least has shiny hair that looks healthy

almost every nigeress i see has either straightened hair thats dry and looks like black, rotting straw like this
or some sort or curly atrocity/cornrows/thousands of braids or some other hideous shit

Thats probably what disgusts me the most.

I have seen some green/blue eyed black that

>she is fine looking

she is also shopped to hell and back

hi u want sum fuk

HIV?

The thing is I can make this thread 100 times a day, and get at least 100 replies every time. Why is that? I must be on to something.

because of black privilege.
youtube.com/watch?v=YOHbtM9463c

and high maintenance.

Mmmmmm dat sickle cell

Bump

jewish- liberal conspiracy

I feel like I wanna smell her asshole

Actually sickle cell is protective against malaria.
Heterozygous that is (HbAS)

They arent.
Every one of my friends wouldnt touch a black girl because they all stink.

There also the most anoying loud mouthed peices of shit on the planet.

Just all around unpleasent and unladylike. Not wife matirial thats probably why their men leave them so often.

Statistics ahow black women are the fatest demographic in the US so you can just stop that shit right their.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TO EVERY ONE OF THOSE

Because black girls can dance, suck dick better, have a nicer ass and have soul.

Statistics show retards like you can't spell. "There"

Kek.

As a wyte women, I'm jealous of black women because black men completely ignore them.

On behalf of all white woman. We arent. Quite honestly we pity you filthy negros. You all smell weird, you are loud and abnoxious, your heritage has lived in America for how long and you still can't properly speak english. So no. We aren't jealous. Not now. Not ever. Have fun having like 5 kids with 3 different men and not having a father for any of them I'm gonna sit in my middle class house with my functional family

#triggered don't delude yourself kid, get back into your trailer park

Sorry that you like degenerates user

Even the dog knows that's fucked up

No one is jealous of black women
The only way you could roll worse in life is being an abbo woman or something

put the delivery down and get some fresh air

Dubs of truth

We can thank feminism for the destruction of the black family. White women convinced black women that they were allies, and got them to embrace a family destroying ideology, all bankrolled by Jews. Why? Because white women were and still are secretly jealous, on such a subconscious level they don't even realize it.

Sorry I don't want to devolve

Because everyone secretly craves squashed Samuel L Jackson noses and hair that can literally only look good if you make it look like another races

Dammmn good response!

tits or gtfo you filthy fat whore

This

Cause they have the wrong priorities.

Who wouldn't be jealous of this?

I would totally rape her cadaver until decomposed

Our this ?