So, who else has become an alcoholic or at least borderline-alcoholic to cope with their misery? Share your stories

So, who else has become an alcoholic or at least borderline-alcoholic to cope with their misery? Share your stories.

I became an alcoholic because I turned 21 and got fucked up every day after work. I stay an alcoholic because I'm reminded every day by coworkers how much I hate myself so I drink about it.

How is it to be proxy-serb who is now in EU?

Been a functioning alcoholic for almost 20 years.

I drink da pee pee

I drink about 4 - 5 cases of beer a week.

Im starting to think about becoming one. Cant get dates and when I do its either a horrendously fat chick or a cute chick that doesnt really like me.

Been a borderline-alcoholic for 10 years, lately its gotten worse. i don't have family or friends in this country, i'm working all the time and my gf lives in another city, when she comes i can be a normal person for a few days. But when loneliness hits i just drink myself to sleep every day.

2cases a week

I know these feels...

Fuck off, m8.

I've been a borderline alcoholic for a while now because I just really like beer. Became a problem and now I occasionally drink on the job.. feels like there's no hope sometimes

Jebo li te

How do manage to drink beer at work? Pack a tall can under your coat and hope no one suspects anything?

Russian trick

36 year old here. Alcohol and drugs became my hobby. Literally my hobby. While other people exercised or had relationships or did arts and crafts or took karate, my thing was drugs and alcohol. Bad idea. Quit drugs about 8 years ago but never quit booze.

After a few stints in rehab and recently some serious withdrawals and trips to the ER, I realized I can't part like that anymore. The withdrawals are horrible once you become hooked. Horrible.

so now I wait til around 7pm at night and sip a couple beers slowly. Gets rid of the cravings and I dont wake up hungover.

I have been lifting weights and walking a lot the last month. It's something to do besides drinking. Good luck faggots

Nah m8.. I work alone in my car all day. I don't get smashed, just 2 beers to get a light buzz

Ma ne se glupiraj,ako mislish da je u Hrvatskoj mizerno dodji u Makedoniji i vidi kako je nama...

kek, nice tie.

I been drinking till I pass out once a week for the past 10 yrs. I still feel fine and in pretty good shape, but I don't want to know how my liver is doing.

It's currently noon here. I'm on beer number 5, have 19 on hold. I already smoked a joint. I drink 12 beers a day and smoke 2 joints during the week. Double that on the weekend easily. I make $96k per year plus shit ton of benefits, 7 am to 3 p.m.
I am the poster boy for a functional alcoholic. Been at least 3 years, have no intention of changing either. No girlfriend but get laid twice a week at least, so no intention of getting one.
Pic related.

Jasenovac i Gradiška Stara, to je kuća Maksovih mesara.

I hate my job, after my gf left i lost my apartment because i couldn't afford it by myself, booze is the only thing that made me happy so that became a daily habit, job i hate with county co workers and and even worse boss, family members dying off, honestly the only thing that makes me happy anymore is having a drink

You seem to be doing well user. Age?
I'm 24 consuming about 3 litres of beer a day and I can feel my liver protesting.

> Been getting shitfaced by myself for the past 9 years
> Used to do it only on weekends
> Now I do it about 5 nights a week
> Currently living with my girlfriend whom I no longer care about
> Too big of a pussy to break it off
> She hates when I drink
> Try to hide my drinking from her which makes me even more miserable
> Textbook alcoholism

Karlovačko is Croatian, dipshit