Has science gone too far?

Has science gone too far?

Push the whore off the cliff

Those have been around for a pretty long time.

Thats actually pretty clever. Also if they slip up watch them pissing all over themselves. Win win

this

Those were a fad like 10 years ago in some countries in europe, but they were throw-away and made of cardboard.

girl here. there is no such thing as a girl who deserves to be called a whore nor be pushed off a cliff

I wish I could push this whore off a cliff.

Tits or GTFO, whore

Tits or gtfo

Tits or GTFO

Really awesome tho, now i can do piss duel with my sister

if i call you princess, will you be my obedient slave pls

Tits or cliff

Why not just squat?

naw, women should be able to enjoy being able to pee standing up, besides maybe they dont want to drop their pants and squat out in the wilderness, and using that device is not only more convenient it is also safer when there are spiders & snakes and all sorts of creepy crawlers that could bite or sting,

>will
>pls

Give up now.

Tits or pushed off cliff.

That was my question. Now you gotta carry around this pissy silicone pseudo-penis.

Please take note that it IS a pseudo-penis.
>That Penis Envy tho

>use it to pee standing up because grrrrl power
>now its got piss all over it
>have to put it back into purse
>now my purse reeks of piss
>alternatively carry around wet tissues to clean it and pollute the environment

I think science hasn't gone far enough.

Ah, the she-pee!

With squatting it can get on your legs, on your shoes or maybe even run down your leg.

I don't think it is really penis envy because it's just pissing, nothing really more than that.

Or take a water bottle to rinse it with then put it in a sealed bag you utter retard

And then they wanna talk shit about how woman are better, then why you copying us tf

>water bottle
>sealed bag
>just for taking a piss

i want a girlfriend

A sealed plastic bag will literally take up less room than 2 inches. And who isn't carrying a fucking water bottle on a hike?

We are used to carrying extra for tampons and pads so who gives a shit, you ain't carrying it anyway

My nigga, we just don't want to have bare asses out in the woods for bugs to bite us or snakes to get our snatch yknow

rather carry that shit than have piss running down my leg

get one lol

but no girl likes me enough to date or so it seems

kill yourself then

U belong in a bag in the desert

science? this is a plastic funnel so bitches don't piss on themselves!

too far? seems we have a way to go yet!

EpicxD Nice meme

How long have we been able to make plastic? Like 100 years? And they just NOW thought of this?

Humanity was a mistake.

This proves women with feminine penis is the future.

go attention whoring somewhere else PS: if not girl faggot over 9k!

Get a real woman with a feminine penis. Not fake penis

hillary.jpeg

Being nice will get you nowhere, my friend

>army fag

We actually had a girl with us who would pee into a bottle like the rest of us. No shame in her game. She was on of us.

these are for hikers, making it easier for female hikers to piss while, guess what, hiking.

no u kill urself