Where the fuck do you guys get movies now?

Where the fuck do you guys get movies now?

The Internet?

Hmmmm buy them because I have a job? ;)

TPB

TPB now, user

piracy

Can't wait for all of you to go to jail, because torrenting means that you also upload data

i just watch the reviwes on youtube

Jokes on you, I live in the Balkans.

I could sit in the centre of the main town square, open up my laptop and project my screen with me leeching 20 torrents of the latest mainstream blockbusters and no one would do jackshit, maybe someone calling me a pleb because of the blockbusters and that's it. And I do all that with no proxies or VPN, literally straight from Chrome with my account even signed in.

Even if you stopped a policeman and told him what am I doing he would laugh right at your face thinking that you can't be serious.

>I live in the Balkans
I'm so sorry user.

360p Youtube videos cut into 15 parts and uploaded in the wrong order with inaccurate fansubs running separately in a minimized VLC window.

Thanks user, that's a great program.

>being this stupid

I live in the uk and its the exact same situation

Yes, yes. It's always nothing until the fucking letter arrives that you got sued

nice try, fbi

I use putlocker on my ps4.

rutracker
nnmclub
btkitty.la

Same here. I'm Irish, torrented probably over a thousand films just in the past 3-4 years and I haven't heard a single thing. Governments outside of the US either don't give a shit or are too technologically inept to fight back.

That never happens though. The people who can sue don't have access to your personal information. Unless you're bragging about piracy on normiebook or something.

This is my fetish.

Same, we have people literally selling burned copies of torrented movies in the middle of the street, in full view of the police. Living in the Balkans sure is shit, but it has its benefits, i guess.

We'll get you one of these days

I live in the U.K and the .al domain of kickasstorrents was always my go-to. Now that that is all done and dusted, I have been in a bit of a conundrum as to where to go and what to trust.

Had a moment of success on demonoid around a week ago, the website was not blocked by my ISP. Checked back today and it is now blocked.

Tried from other, less well known sites, and apart from Yiffy, they all seem to be blocked. Yiffy might be good, but looking at the file sizes and some of the screencaps, the overall quality of their stuff seems to be less than what I would ideally want for real kino.

Downloaded Tor browser to see if I can get past some of the ISP blocks, so gonna see how that goes.

Any advice? It would be super appreciated.

Also,I have been looking at Bit Che for about a week, someone posted a screencap of using it in another thread and it looked promising. All of the reviews users had made about it were wildly mixed.
I am genuinely asking how safe is it, how reliable is it, does it contain a trojan (some people said the computer kept freezing after installing it or their antivirus reported it to contain a virus).

But most importantly, how does Bit Che work?

you just search user, none of those things happened to me

What things didn't happen to you?
You're not being helpful. What sites did you try? are you in the U.K?

You just search for torrents and it gives you a list of them. Been using it for a few months now, nothing sketchy about it at all. I live in the UK too.

It runs as a program on your computer? And when you select something to download it opens it in your regular downloader?

Is the information it provides about the torrents accurate?
I read something somewhere that you have to restart it every time you want to search for something else or from a certain site, is that true?

Jeez, when it's: xD get fukin REKT PWND AHHA poorfags mr fbi no thanks TRUMP wow now I hate jews and holliwood is jew xD police at your door! GET VAND.

Sup Forums is all over it, but the second anyone is like "yo 4 real, how do I overcome this, you guys got any advice?" just silence.

So is it mega confirmed that kick ass torrents is not coming back?

what did you expect from Sup Forums ?

>HDRIP FULL MOVIE 706mb
seems like a great program
LMAO

HAHA LMAO XD YOU SHOWED HIM BTFO HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY RECOVER???

How do you get your new, 1080p movies for free?