Does anyone know of a good online resource to buy ketamine and other research chemicals...

Does anyone know of a good online resource to buy ketamine and other research chemicals? It's been such a bummer since silk road and lab-story shut down.

Other urls found in this thread:

smokeyschemsite.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
You are welcome.

Alpha bay

Would you help me out with an invite?

ketamine isnt a research chemical. its been used in legal official medicine for decades.

do you even know what research chemical means

When I use it for research, it's a research chemical, dipshit.

You do know that Sup Forums is on the public web and almost 100% being monitored?

I was hoping somebody would help me out in spite of this.

I'd love to be able to help you but I'm 100% sure nobody will. Giving away such links thru the public web was risky as fuck even earlier, especially now when the FBI is cracking down on the deep web drug trade. Paranoia is at its highest now with all the possible infiltrators.. lurk around the deep web, make your presence known and maybe you get hooked up with an inv if youre lucky. Dont count on it tho.

Did my comment get deleted or is my app bugging out?

smokeyschemsite.com/

Ket is everywhere here in the uk

Well, I appreciate your blunt honesty, but I'm still hoping for something a bit more helpful than that. If you're right, you're right, but if I don't try, then your 100% is a definite thing.

send me some

You're retarded

You are either a cop or retarded

You are definitely a retarded cop

Retarded cop alert

Nice try NSA.

It's a trap. And not the good kind

Good job, faggot. It wouldn't be Sup Forums without you.

What's your address