Should I kill myself, 20 but I want to die

Should I kill myself, 20 but I want to die

You'll die eventually, stop being so fucking impatient.

hell no!

Suffer like the rest of us faggot.

the world is your oyster now

this
no short cuts

Get a job
Job forces you to interact with the world
Interaction with the world teaches you how to interact with the world.

Interacting with the world can be fun and enjoyable

Learn that fun/enjoyment/entertainment is reason to stay alive.

You aren't 20, You're underage b&.
Wait till you grow out of those hormone changes before considering suicide

Across the street for attention, down the road for the morgue

Typical fucking millenial. Get a job so you don't have as much free time to be thinking about stupid shit and get something done with your life. Grow up.

You should.. hang yourself or swallow a lot of pills. The world is gonna be better without one more person to worry about...

uwotm8

Oh my, such an edgy reply, to suggest that OP should take pills and die!

>The world is gonna be better without one more person to worry about...

That is objectively and demonstrably untrue.
You are a retard

This.
Having a job definitely made things easier for me to deal with. Whether it's shitty people, or shitty circumstances. I'm 28, definitely wanted to end it all when I was 20. But you learn to deal with the world, and then you eventually learn how to not put up with people's shit. It's worth it, I promise. There's always weed too.

I work 2 jobs, but yet I still want to die

Whether or not you think you have loved ones in your life, and I think you do, do you really want to put that on them for the rest of their life? I know you want to die, but are you that selfish?

I'm turning 32 in a few months and have never stopped wanting to kill myself. As other anons have said, suffer with the rest of us you worthless piece of shit.

That's the only thing that's holding me back. My parents gave so much, killing myself would make their sacrifices worthless. But I can't hold on much longer.

Bullshit.
Anybody that thought life wasn't worth living would not put in the effort to work 2 jobs.
You just want attention you little faggot.

Did you like that (You)
Was it delicious?

Get fucked you attention whore cunt

OP I was suicidal for a while. I was very close to just ending it. So I sought help. I actually called a crisis hotline in my area where I talked to a psychiatric nurse who was volunteering to help people in my situation.

She said something to me that really stuck with me. Even though she never met me, didn't know who I was, she said this with conviction and depth and sincerity and to this day it helps me when I'm feeling down.

Since then I've made some changes in my life, I'm a lot healthier and happier. But I'll share it with you anyways, the thing she said. It was simply: "You matter."

I've never met you user, but I can say it with just as much conviction. You're a human being, you have feelings and thoughts and your own world. Even if you feel alone, don't forget, you matter. You're important. You're valuable.

I wish you a good recovery. Death lasts forever, so if it's so great, you'll have an eternity to enjoy it. Life only lasts a little while, so it's important to get what we can out of it while it's still lasting.

I hope you have a good day, user.

I work 2 jobs bc it takes the thoughts away

What have you done in your life so far?
Serious question.
What have you actually done?

I posted this a while back which you seem to have ignored or disregarded
So I ask what have you done?

I've done nothing but work

Don't listen this to this faggot.
He can't even make a post without compulsively posting a cartoon image for no reason at all.

That fag needs more help than you OP

Nothing?
Ever?
If that true, well there's your problem.

You've taught yourself life is nothing other than what you've done, which you just said was nothing.

try and make it to 30. If you still want to die, knock yourself out

only if you are a libcuck hillary supporter

Yes, please do. But strap a bomb to yourself and go blow up a court house or tax assessors office so the rest of us can at least benefit from your actions.