Ask someone who lives off of welfare anything

Ask someone who lives off of welfare anything

how to get it, how to supplement it, etc

You basically become a professional 4channer. it's living the dream fam.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/OyOid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

why are you such a piece of shit?

Why haven't you an hero yet?

Why would I? Without work, family, or other hassles in my life, I'm free to live my life as I see fit, doing what I want with no pressure to change

Do you have a girlfriend, or do they prefer guys who can actually work and earn their own keep?

I'm seeing a few women but I don't want to be tied down

They don't really care that I'm poor / unemployed because I keep in shape and have a decent personality. college educated, too. If anything, being able to play the day game puts me ahead of the chad normies

Irresponsible. Gotcha.

How much of your day do you spend contemplating suicide?

Why don't you work an under the table job or a part time job for more money faggot.

teach me your ways, sempai

I do IT through craigslist and some part-time gigs for BTC to supplement it. but through welfare, I get cheap bus fare, free health insurance with 100% coverage, owe $0 student debt, and get steady income no matter what. really cheap housing, too

Pretty much none! Without school or work, there's no reason to stress out.

But if you don't have a career or a family, what the hell do you have?

All the free time in the world.

A life. I'm not OP btw but we could all learn from this guy.

You gonna get with the lazy tips or what? Stop humorist these other faggots

imgur.com/a/OyOid

from /jp/, the "uncle remus" guide. TL;DR -- check into a hospital saying that you're feeling suicidal and the rest is just due process

What do you have on the holidays and the weekends? Research, writing, programming, ventures into the great outdoors, fitness... economically, it's not as valuable as working one job at 7-11 and another at McDonalds or whatever, but when you have enough free time, you almost have to put some of it towards bettering yourself, lest you suffer from boredom or loneliness

If you study a few disorders, getting SSI ($730/month) is easy. And if you've worked enough, you can get SSDI (~$1000/mo more) as well. After that, you can get food stamps, health care, section 8, and some other services.

It's mostly just jumping through the hoops and being patient.

>Educated
>Being NEET
>Lives off through wellfare
>Not having a career of living a productive life

Why are you still alive? What keeps you alive?

So do you plan on doing this your whole life or just until you figure something out? This can't be the life someone with a college degree is ok with when you know it could be much better.

Fyck u

bump. I want to be abbie Hoffman's super soldier. teach me the ways master op

Well I'm here to not research and be lazy though....am I fucked already

Hey, OP tell me if you have ever heard of this.
I'm a middle aged white guy who got laid off 5 1/2 years ago. Have not been able to find work, unemployment dried up after 2 years, wife supports me, kids help because we're poor now after decades of not being poor
Apply for food stamps and monetary assistance. Get told that one certain benefit I won't get so just reject applying so I did.
Get approved for ZERO dollars, that's $0 I was APPROVED for.
I think it's because I'm a white man

How much would you say you pay for the following each month. Car (gas or payments), Housing,Food, and Internet/cable

nearly half of all disability claims are rejected by the social security administration at some point in the application process, from the initial application through the appeals hearings with administrative law judges.

its not easy to get disability. i tried over 3 years. it took 1.5 years to see a judge. denied all the way through. appeals council finally denied my right to a review and that was the last step. i cant get it. lots of other people who need it cant get it either.

My question is how do you stay entertained on a strict budget?

also turned down for disability

welfare is primarily for niggers my friend

Are you a nigger?

That would make sense...

So what's it like transferring from a normie to a crazy person. How deep does the change alter you?

What country?

Public transit (my city has excellent public transit): $25/mo, with a bike for places the bus/tram don't visit

Housing: $350. I found a room through craigslist

Food: EBT offers $200, then I may spend $50 or more total from eating out. I tend to cook at home and buy from farmer's markets

Internet: included in rent

wireless 3G hotspot: 22GB for $100/month

reading, programming, spending time in nature, doing crafts... There's plenty of things you can do on tight budgets. poetry readings, academic talks, working out....

Norwegian-American

i'm sorry to hear that, what conditions did you apply for with disability? If your wife earns enough, they may think her claiming you as a dependent is the best way to go.

Pacific NW

People may think I'm a bit off (I go on Sup Forums, lol) but my life's mostly the same. It's just awkward when people ask what I "do" lol.

Do you feel too altruistic that you could snap at the sheer flexibility of personality or do you just get used to the movements? What I mean is does it cause depression or anxiety due to who you have to be? is it manageable or no register out of ten?