HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzQxMt9LLf0
youtube.com/watch?v=fopzvPVKUkI
youtube.com/watch?v=zxtTNnm_R3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does he have to go back now?

he threw the fight

no he's just too cocky to avoid fighting Connor on his feet and too stupid to get him to the ground

LITERALLY TAKAMURA MAMORU!

conor is way to big and got some long arms he could never get close LOL

Conor had twice his reach and he decided to run straight towards him and swing sloppy haymakers, not a Conor fan but I'm glad Alvarez got exposed 2bh, he was being overrated as fuck leading up to this fight.

This 1000x. Stuck his head out like a tomato can.

WHAAAAAT IVE DONE

no interview?

Honda Housey'd himself. Decided he could be better on his feet than do what he really needed to do and take it to the ground.

SAVE ME

Rogan said he wouldnt interview people that got ko'd anymore due to the Overeem interview and his previous feelings on it. Nobody that got ko'd interviewed tonight.

i tought the same thing, even the attitude! holly shit i need to read ippo again

fucking jobber

id just like to take this opportunity to apologize... to absolute nobody!

>Overeem interview
what happened?

Stipe tapped, that's what happened

Nice meme

Overeem made himself look like a total fucking moron. Granted, he had just been knocked out.

First a Trump win then McGregor win.
Life is good at the moment lads.

When Stipe ko'd him, they interviewed him and he said Stipe tapped to a guillotine early in the fight, so they brought up the video and nothing happened during the guillotine, it was obvious he was just concussed so bad that he couldnt remember what had happened.

And even in other people they would think something happened in the fights, but the concussions were just fucking with their brains, so Rogan didnt want to force those people into embarassing themselves anymore.

What have I become?

Anyone else done fighting the Conor meme?

KYS

Nah man he lost against Diaz once.
Therefore he's over rated.
I mean when does he ever even win any fights?
Expose him he's shit.

I hurt myself today...

Eddie had a couple of split decisions in the UFC and a loss before he won the title. That's all.
Conor chose this fight because he refuses to defend his FW belt against legit guys and thought "Hmmm, what's an easier way to make money...? I know, I'll move up to fight the guy regarded as a fluke artist!"
It's pretty sad actually

>you just got knocked the fuck out, how do you feel about it

>uuuuuugh

Interviewing losers was the worst, I'm glad they got rid of it.

WOOOOOO

CONOR HATERS CAN SUCK HIS BIG IRISH BALLS

Jesus Christ how much does the man have to win before people stop spouting this autistic shit.
He fought Eddie for the belt. That's all there is to it.

Shut the fuck up Conor

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

At least there's a post fight press conference this time. Starting now lad's.
youtube.com/watch?v=UzQxMt9LLf0

Bro these faggots will always hate.

Did yall see that nigger shaking his head after the KO when he was celebrating? lolol

>mediocre takedown attempts: no high crotch against the cage, no hooking the leg
>not even one double leg attempt
>no setup for his striking
>no setup for his takedown attempts
>swinging like a retard against a better boxer
>rushing in with his chin high up

Eddie looked as if he never watched a tape of McGregor.

You'll do fucking nothing ye thick!
I run this thread!

I know. He was acting like Eddie was robbed of his belt or something.
>baka ya'll give it to the whiter guy I see how it is
>y'all ray-cists

lol fucking potatoes are never gonna shut up now

Not for today at least.

How much did the UFC pay you in secret to have you throw the fight?

>tries to tink like conor tinks
>gets heem'd

big lol

>b-b-b-bb-bb-b-b-but Mark Henry

FUCKING KEK

Nice bait, m8.

Problem is he was originally scheduled to fight Dos Anjos before that spic bum injured his pussy.

Conor is GOAT, in all combat sports.

>8% when there's literally 40% rum in there at some volume

Gross. Worse than those Jack Daniels versions of this. There's American IPAs and even heavy duty malts like Steel Reserve with more alcohol than that shit.

JUST edit please

>leg kicks mcgregor twice at the start of the fight to mcgregor's visible dissatisfaction
>proceed to box and get counter-punched for the rest of fight

eddie let his fans down, all 20 of them in that small cafe in philly

no he got punched in the face.

Did he bring the dog out lads?

>all 20 of them in that small cafe
Kek

How to beat Eduardo:

1. Jab
2. Jab again
3. Fake the rock back
4. Cross down the pipe

Before this match statistically Alveraz has/had the worse wrestling in the division.

So no surprise he couldn't grapple Connor. But its false to say Connor outwrestled a wrestler in Alveraz.

To be fair I didn't see much wrestling out of Eddie "I wasn't ready" Alvarez tonight.

i think i saw him attempt 3 really bad double leg takedowns. And then on the ground he went into inverted guard to get a knee bar. But his grappling sense has always been lacking.

> the knockout and not Overeem's enormous ego made him say that

Good!

I'm glad the fluke fucker lost hard.

He got a fluke shot in against RDA.

Fuck Alvarez.

still salty about RDA

I'm telling you since McGregor's first fight with Diaz he's really learned to to stay on his feet and not end up on the canvas. He knows grappling is a bit of a weakness for him and he combats it very well.

honestly as a HS wrestling coach myself and judoka McGregor's been fortunate of circumstance not saying that he is lucky with his TDD, but i am saying his TDD isn't good but it works because his opponent's TDs are down right awful. Nothing wrong with seizing the moment and i do agree that he has been working on his TDD but its still glaring and there are some huge exploitable holes that a grappler like Woodley or Khabib would exploit

I agree. Everyone has been saying that Conor need's to go up against a wrestler and he did but Eddie doesn't cut it. I want to see a real challenge for him now and it's possible that he might go up against Woodley next.
Woodley expressed an interest in doing so at least.
Now that would be a fight. Win or lose Conor will get so much better in preparation for a fight with Woodley.

i understand you're casual, but fuck it isn't a video game. you don't just jump forward, do a spear like in wwf, then they're taken down. shooting fora takedown is risky to begin with, couple in the huge striking advantage conor had over him, eddie's best bet was just not doing anything risky at all, and hoping conor tired himself out so he could take him down later rds

I don't know about this. Conor may have beaten a semi-decent opponent for once but I'm really curious as to how he's going to fare against some of the larger fighters in the division.

>"he's never going to beat this guy! Connor is done, the meme is finished!"
>Connor beats the guy
>"he's never going to beat the next guy! Connor is gonna get exposed!"

Did you just call him a faggot?

Every fucking time. You'd think the people saying this shit would be self aware by now.

Conor will batter everyone in the 155 division but khabib
and he will just duck kabib so...

And you fucking think Conor wasn't aware of that and didn't just take free easy shots and taunt him all night?

Call other people casual after you watch the same fight as everyone else, sperg

conor has arms 138" long?

youtube.com/watch?v=fopzvPVKUkI

youtube.com/watch?v=zxtTNnm_R3Y

>that thousand yard stare
>that broken demeanour
>that slurred speech

Guys, I'm genuinely concerned for Edward. I'm a McGregor knob jockey but it's almost as if Conor has mystical powers of prophecy. He specifically said Eddie would not be the same man after the fight. He said that his wife and kids wouldn't recognise him (this equally applies to his psychological state of being) and he said that Alvarez's kids would beg him to never fight again.

The damage is real. Eddie is a broken man. He may have incurred brain damage. This is more than simple disappointment at losing a fight. Watch those videos and contrast with earlier videos of Alvarez.

I'm worried about you, Edward. Take care of yourself. Take some time off. Get a brain scan before you turn into a less cognizant Nate Diaz.

To be honest i'am also concern about eddie he had some balls in his time now he is just a difrent man . As a mcgregor fan i though the fight is gonna be chaos even i fought that there is a strong posibility that eddie is gonna beat shit of mcgregor. After i watched the fight i was just disapointed that was no fight that was just bullying weaker then yourself.

The only thing is, eventually he will lose again. Hopefully not to a WW diaz, essentially cheated.

He may never fight again.

Ronda tried to close in, clinch and Judo-throw Holly, just how blind and retarded are you?

I feel so fucking bad for him. McGregor damaged his brain, spirit and will to live.

We can only hope.

lmao

fuck me he looks so broken, chin up eddie you'll be fine

This. Everytime I see a fight with McGregor, I am fucking shocked that these morons he fights try to fight on their feet and end up getting heemed. It has already been established on 3+ fights that he has a horrible ground game, if any. But that's the kind of retards you get in the manlet division.