I have been sexually active with my Mom for about 6 months now. We are both consenting adults-me 35 her 54...

I have been sexually active with my Mom for about 6 months now. We are both consenting adults-me 35 her 54, yes I have posted about this before. AMA- pic related(her)

more for proof

thats gross

more proof

proof more pics

Glorious tits, please give us more

your mum is very unattractive

Did a sexual relationship with her help you grow closer to your girlfriend mother? How?

moar pics

do you get to blow your load inside of her or does she make you wear a condom?

It started out with Massages at her house(I am married and not a basement neck beard)- we would have a few drinks and she would let me massage her more seductively the more wine she had-
She's 55- I will tell you its the best sexI have ever had

yeah more pics boyo

No condoms-

Hey. Is your name Christoph??? I swear I know this tits.

how does fucking the pussy you once crawled out of feel ?

I wish I could have sex and a relationship with my sister.

Jesus Christ

where is the pussy at

No
like I said- best sex I have ever had-something about the taboo of it or something-she cums so hard

You dun goofed

Do you call her mom fucking her?

Pics of pussy, ass, and penetration or it didn't happen

how?
I have but a lot of times by her first name also

Disgusting piece of crap

Where are you from?

Where are you from?

what in the flying fuck

Please stop

Amerifag-midwest

don't like hair?

you ever slap those tits around and say "johnny wants a sammich"?

I suck on them and her nipples but not the "sammich" part-maybe tonight when we go out

kek

and thats enough Sup Forums for today.

any photo of both fucking?

Wait so you just massaged her and you fucked? Can you green text it? I never really understood how stuff like this can happen.

You motherfucking degenerate. Even bonobo's know fucking your mom is wrong, and they will fuck just about everyone.

Goddamn it, dude. I really hope this thread is just part of a roleplay fantasy between you and your dried up old wife.

You aren't human

pretty long and not in mood to green text it right now. It evolved from massages, to her letting me get a little more touchy with her, to her taking her shirt off, to us both being pretty fucked up one night and basically letting me fuck her. A lot more in between that casual flirting-texting etc.
closest I have right now

My God, this thread actually stinks. I can smell the rotting, putrid vacancy you call your life all the way from here.

Why do you tell lies on the internet?

Yeah better go back to Facebook you normie faggot.

OP please post as many pics as you got, tell me you got one with her mouth on your cock

moar lots of moar

Being the father of your own little brother/ sister is the most noble thing, keep filling your moms honeypot with your love user may it pay off!
Who knows one day maybe your brotherson can put a brothergrandson/daughter in your mom or your daughtersister can deliver you another sister who is her own niece

i came here for the reactions
and they are pricelss
those gifs and pics made me kek

Lol Jared you're such a fuck boy

Ok, but like ... why?

Lol that withered up old husk's baby having days are long gone, sicko

This thread is absolutely repulsing and vile, and i applaud you for that OP, you're everything that's right with Sup Forums.

Do you ever fuck her low hanging stomach mold on accident?

Is there no dad on the scene?

those floppies are right sloppy

Dad's busy with anons sister, although she can barely walk yet, he won custody because exwife is fucking their son

What is your point of view on this I mean do you feel self discust?

Fuck you all liberfags go wave your lgbtq+ flags and welcome refugees this is Sup Forums the sanctuary for different people

trump voters detected

is the pic related the result of Bruce Willis and Ryan Gosling having a child?

its an AMA thread-not lying although no way I guess to prove it either..
no- i do of wife's mouth on my cock which I have posted on Sup Forums
lol close with my name
I have been here way too long and that compliment actually made me proud
stretch marks however not overweight
divorced
no sisters
no-been into mother son since a teen
fuck no

>fucks mother
>hates Trump

You sound like my kind of Sup Forumstard tbh.

I'd say he's just a tard

This

Anything's cool as long as nobody gets hurt. OP and his mom get what they want.
Tho no more pics please

any kinks? Licking ass or fucking it? Does she make the 1st advance also? How so?

Good tits for 54
More
Hoe did it happen

more pics, fuck off you

so how does she feel about this ordeal
is she regretful? is she cool with it? how do you reconcile with her after this? does it not get awkward being around her after this shit

Nigger detected.

>posted about this before
greentext?

bump

Yeah, just kill yerself bud.

Freud would be so proud of you

I shouldn't have a boner, but I do

it goes both ways to be honest-kinks she loves to be eaten out including ass
I am glad

No-she and I have a good relationship-all be it fucked up obviously-no does not get awkward obviously no one in real world knows about it however tonight we are going out so should be interesting

Fucking KEK

That's just fucking nasty. You may think it's all hot and shit but when you realize what you've done you are probably going to be disgusted with your self.

spread pussy / ass shot?

You should squeeze her belly hole so it makes little balloon farty noises. Then take her out to Red Lobster.

she sent me last week

not a big red lobster fan

Kinda between the legs. 6inches South of the navel.

I'd fuck her.
The fact that she is my relative would make it a 1000 times hotter.

Can't be any worse than eating your Mom's ass.

it does-and she cums multiple times with me

lost

awesome. Does she ask about your wife, like if she suspects anything? Guess you can't spend nights at your moms so when are you guys having sex?

Send it back

Read the thread faggit, he's been into it since his teen days, and at this point he is certainly very well aware of what he has done, and is still doing
It's his fetish, inherited from his mother

God is dead and OP killed him

Her pubic hair looks awfully like the Grinches fingers any boody agree?

Story m8. I wanna aap to this