Open Your Eyes Thread

Open Your Eyes Thread

I actually believe every single one of you are weak and stupid. Wasting your life in a computer instead of going out and talking to people. Grow a pair dude. You suck the dick of a fictional Tyler Durden. You are probably male, 15-25 years old, straight or bi, you grew up in the middle class playing videogames, above average intelligence but an underachiever, racist to some degree, non religious, a weak beta who never approach a girl who think girls are whores.

Pic related, it make you feel insecure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24FYQfEV0IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice pasta bro

Things only BETA MALES do.

-Go to the gym for girls
-Dress good for girls instead of wearing whatever the fuck you want
-Not having tattoos
-Watching anime, manga, kids shows
-not having the most new iphone or samsung galaxy
-now owning a car
-don't go out
-don't drink
-listen metal or any pop shit
-taking photos
-having a instagram with more than 10 pics
-not having any social media
-still living in parents house
-listen music with headphones when you should hear music in a party or in your car
-don't travel with friends
-minimun wage jod

I actually write that without thinking.

bump

Ill shut yours.

wow you hit it spot on, except I could take out all of those guys you posted at once.... that's the difference between decoration muscle and people that are psychopaths

the alpha/beta paradigm is a false one, a caging caste system imposed only by your own inhibition

>Open Your Eyes Thread

I fucked your mom. Not the nigger's mom. Chicks dig sensitive guys. It's a whole other level of affection and sex. Which you'll never experience.

But, hey, you smell like gay cologne, so live it up, faggot.

pretty easy criteria to meet considering what you described is basically the average male

Who is saying we can't be what you idealize and much more? Also who gives a shit about the people that can't only do something with other people, I honestly feel bad for those who can't enjoy time with themselfs, they are nothing without others.

and he's not talking about guns, he's talking about physical mixed martial arts, 4 v 1 he would wipe them out like Clorox, an dhis muscles don't have to be perfect, video related
youtube.com/watch?v=24FYQfEV0IQ

I want to look like those guys. I'm giving myself abs for my birtday. Eating only 800-1000 cals a day until I have them.

You can fight with a male model but you can't force anybody to invite you to a party or talk to you (:

the average faggot

>beign so weak that words can hurt you
I tell a reality, if you get triggered is because it actually hit you and show your weakness

WOW LMAO, now that's what I like to keep concealed, wish I never went to any fucking party, but all in all, I like to pretend those scum fests never existed, what going to parties makes you what ? nothing. you dumb fucktard, go get straight a's an get accepted in college, party there, but watch your grades, and LMAO bruh bruh you don't even know...

God the tits and head I got at parties... but those days are over...

They did a lot more than just eat calory deficit.

mods

I lift 5 days a week too bro. I just bulked for too long.

Try go to a party with friends and beautiful girls, drink until you get drunk, do a lot of drugs, fuck as much as you can and chill until the next day.

Ah ok, good luck then

1k calories + 5 days a week of lifting = a dead you

Why americans are so obsssesed with this Beta/Alpha thing?

lost, holy fuck this thread!

How will I died if I get enough brotein and have body fat to burn?

thx for making me proud. Also OP is a massive faggot.

Cool swag bro but i'm too rad 4 u

I'm OP and i ain't american but it is a nature thing. By experience: Woman want a MAN not a pussy.

ok i was on board with your list until a certain point and then you made a grave error

it should be

-having an instagram with more than 10 pics

it should be "an not "a"

Since its only one womAn I can live with it. Also OP is a massive faggot.

that shit doesn't exist, just pick the girl you want as your lover MATE, and not just somebody you talk to and keep your eyes on

Bit the (in)famous study used for his hypothesis was incorrect (alpha/beta wolves ovservation). It is a fallacy.

Dude, is personality, the personality and confidence is what make you a alpha male, I know guys who are 9/10 who are total pussys. Woman want a REAL MAN.

Have you even studied the blade?

exactly..

one pro bro Sup Forumsro tip, don't be afraid of cheerleaders, they watch anime

It don't need a study, ask any girl what she want in a man.

Yes

Says faggot OP wasting his life posting shit pasta.......

Let's see.

-Go to the gym for girls
>I go to gym to lift shit
-Dress good for girls instead of wearing whatever the fuck you want
>I wear clothes that have had people ask me if im homeless
-Not having tattoos
>has tattoos
-Watching anime, manga, kids shows
>if it's with/for a girl, there's and exception. If not, grow up and read a book.
-not having the most new iphone or samsung galaxy
>fuckin why? I would see something far more characteristic in someone who knew how to change their own oil or swap a needle out on a turntable than the mindless ability to point and choose something shiny/expensive
-now owning a car
>Own a tacoma but could care less
-don't go out
>aka 'saving money'. Why cant you party at your own place?
-don't drink
>maybe for health, but everyone should cut loose
-listen metal or any pop shit
>musical preference isn't indicative of beta/alpha
-taking photos
>what are you a preteen girl?
-having a instagram with more than 10 pics
>see response above
-not having any social media
>see response 2 above
-still living in parents house
>yeah this one is weird. If youve never lived anywhere else, youre weak but if it's a decision to move back in with them, I endorse it. Just don't brag, cause you sound gay.
-listen music with headphones when you should hear music in a party or in your car
Headphones/buds are degenerate
-don't travel with friends
>travel alone is fun too. make new friends
-minimun wage jod
>we all start somewhere. Better than being unemployed.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>a alpha male
>a
>A

its "an" fucking an why do you keep dong it wrong? are you trying to drive me insane?

I'm 45 years old. I had an active social life (because of alcohol) I didn't get my first computer or an internet connection until I was 30. I used to spend most of nights in clubs, getting drunk, flirting with women even though I always got shot down for being a drunken idiot but I was out there on the front lines, putting myself out there, again and again. since I was in my late teens. Now I've stopped drinking, I realized I was only self medication with the booze and drugs I was taking. People need guidance in life and someone to confide in, someone who, even though they make mistakes will help get them back on right path. I've had my moment in the sun, I had friends, although I knew they weren't true friends and would bail as soon as the goodtimes were over but I regret nothing when it came approaching strange women, even if I needed a shot of courage. At least I tried but I'm convinced that I'm just a forever alone. I knew from the beginning that I was headed down the wrong path and I'd end up no good but I enjoyed being with them in the moment and then pushed them away for their own good. It was a helluva time while it lasted. I had some of the best times in my life, the ones I can remember. I just wish the ending had been different

Diatribe/10. Tldr;

i only drink socially drinking alone is sad and pathetic

> going out and talking to people.
Mmmm, so interesting...

>I actually believe every single one of you are weak and stupid. ...... a weak beta who never approach a girl who think girls are whores.

said the fag on a website called Sup Forums

looking for somewhere other than the real world to declare your masculinity because society doesnt see you as an alpha because you suck, go suck on a dick and a banana because thats all you are

I'm OP and "talking" is the only thing in this world that really worth more than money, drugs and hoe.

I'm just saying, I've probably spend more time interacting with people in social situations and have talked to and hit more women than op ever but sometimes it still doesn't work out the way you planned. some of the people I used to hang with have died of drug overdoses and organ failure. Very few of them that made a life for themselves have found happiness

Sup Forums is more big than you think

>All this people getting triggered by this thread because it actually hit your feels....
Overthink can fuck you.

"College wasn't working
And I wasn't working
So I sat at home jerking off until my dick was hurting
But I was determined to be great
So this classes can wait
'cause those 4 days I went, I wasn't learnin' shit
Now I'm living dreams i've wanted since 8th
And I can afford to get my mother something on her birth, day
They claim the shit I say is just wrong
Like nobody has those really dark thoughts when alone
I;m just a teenager, who admits hes suicide prone
My life is doing pretty good
So that day is postponed for now
But wow, life's a cute bitch full of estrogen
And when she gives you lemons nigga throw em at pedestrians
I still live in my grandmas house
Sell out a fuckin' show in London just to end up on couches
I hate my fuckin' life, but when I make that announcement
My hero calls my phone, just to put that in doubt then
And then I am confused and I want energists out
My friends really think I'm playing when I say I need counseling
I sit in grandmothers living room and just pout and shout
Loud inside
Sometimes I just wanna die"

sadly that is the majority of people on this site

>without thinking.
shit

>Sup Forums is more big than you think

underage detected get out

Money is the happiness

Oldfag speaks words of truth.
Based oldfag.

it's a black trap

Instead of the problem, how do we solve this?

Dude this isnt a cringe thread

>28 people get trigered by OP.

half of my exes cheated on me, and want me to help them cheat on their current boyfriends. I know girls are whores. another 2 broke up with me to be with someone else. 2 of them have broken up with someone else to be with me. There is literally only 1 girl in my life that isn't a whore. My mom left my dad and used the money for tits. You can not tell me that girls are not whores.

>go to the gym for girls
you're lying to yourself if you say you go to the gym for any other reason than to look good and get laid. if you go to get big and strong for the sake of it you're probably doing it to impress other dudes and that makes you a faggot.

>falling for a copypasta grade post and shit bait
leave newfag

It's summer already? I thought we had at least 2 more months.