Jesus Christ Sup Forums what kind of retard am I?

Jesus Christ Sup Forums what kind of retard am I?

>Be me
>Be socially awkward
>Life in a flat next to a qt
>Sign for a package for her
>hope that she comes over to pick it up and we can have a small talk
>it has been 10 hours now and I stayed at home the whole time
>should have bought groceries today
>that was my Saturday

what now?

Open package and post pictures. And stop being a fag.

go back to /r9k/

Go to her flat and talk with her.

Smash the package to pieces and cry

What the fuck? Just leave a note on her door saying you have her package at your door number or whatever. You didn't want it being stolen while she was out.

now you change your life

1/ kick bad habits. stop smoking. don't drink, not even a single beer.
2/ get healthy. sleep at night, wake up early, get exercise.
3/ improve your job skills
4/ maintain friendships
5/ do something you haven't done before. dance classes. martial arts. create a simple robot. a journey somewhere.
6/ become a better person. a vegetarian. a volunteer.

everything, just please stop being a little bitch posting frogs about your life on the internet

shut up fag.

>everything, just please stop being a little bitch posting frogs about your life on the internet

Should I prefer the feels guy?

you signed it for her?
what.
how would she know u signed it for her?
Just go give it to her so u can take a look inside her flat to learn about her interests

>qt
>flat
>10hrs of wait time

Yup, a lazy, fat, sad, lonely and English retard to be exact.

Nigger im holding a fucking beer in my hand.
I went down on the 14th day of nofap.
I havent rehersed my deutsch in 5 years.
I can barely put myself together to go buy food.
I even do my fitness routine at home mostly.
bls help

you know what you've got to do

so first, do it all at once. next, don't think you have to succeed right away and don't be harsh on yourself. just remember what you're doing is the only thing that makes sense, so no fall back, no half way, no middle road, no "i deserve it".

just try to live everyday the way you should be living them. don't think too much about it, don't think too much of it. it's not hard, it's not easy, it's just what's being done. not what has to be done. it's just the only way.

stay calm.

what else can i tell you? keep trying.

Okay Guys, I got my act together, knocked on her door and she is actually not the qt I thought she was, guess I thought she was her room mate.

Don't know how to feel now, she was happy though. ...

Good job kek

It is Wojak you uncultured swine

You did improve today user, keep improving and you might actually end up going somewhere.

Is this what life is? You spend your life worrying about the opposite sex, and then you die.

this

glad you noticed that it doesn't make much sense. now, it's not that you shouldn't worry about the opposite sex, but be conscious about it, don't just do what your instinct tells you.

>Don't just do what your instincts tell you
You say that as though we have a choice. Can you simply stop eating at a command?

How do i pretend to listen to people better ?They certainly catch me wondering very often. Im generally not interested in 90% of what anyone has to say if it isn't actually true and of any profit.

Keep a contact with her, when you see her stop and chat. You live close so you can always find some topic (noisy neighbour, accident nearby, shot nigga).

It will help you get out of being autist.

No, you spend your life watching society worry about the opposite sex, and it's up to you if you want to be a follower like them, or a leader.
There's more to life than worrying about sex or having a girlfriend. That's probably one of life's most trivial issues.

--

dude just go and tell her I have a package for you then wink say no just kidding I signed this for you,
when she says thanks say can I have a glass of water ?
she is gonna think you stole it if you dont.

>There's more to life than worrying about sex or having a girlfriend. That's probably one of life's most trivial issues.
Sure doesn't look like that. Almost anything around you is centered about this subject. Movies, art, music, games, shows, commercials, clubs, cafes, etc. Most movies are about finding that one. Music is always singing about her/him. And on and on

I havent fapped in a week my nutsack hurts like blue balls, even threw up I think I need to fap.

Tldr

walk next door with the package tard

So what you're saying is put your turd in a package and gift it to her? That will sure get every girl's engine running.

there's a lot different things you can do with different goals and effects

you can actually get interested. i am 151 iq or more and i still listen to people, so the only reason you are not interested in them is because you're too interested in yourself

you can also ensure that they feel listened to by keeping a bit more eyecontact (4-8 seconds without breaking would be good), facing them at about 10-15 degrees (0 degrees is either challenging or intimate or just awkward). Actually think about what they are saying and ask a question in neutral tone. You're not trying to make them suspect you're purposefully making them feel like you care. Make some minor comment too. About once per three sentences you can make a "i hear you" sound. something like "mmhm", "aha" or just quietly say "yeah" or nod your head a little.

was i helpful?

sounds like a load of bullshit to me. i haven't fapped for a month once and felt nothing like that

You probably do but if you're elongating the series you'll eventually not regret it.
I used to have red/yellow clumps in my semen because i smashed my left testicle while doing business and when i did 2 spare 14 days nofaps everything got back to normal. Also the energy you have 24/7 is also very beneficient but the side effects are you won't really need much more than 5-6 hours a sleep.
Can't believe nobody told me before.

>I am IQ 158 and still listen to people
Press X for doubt

so you're saying you do whatever your instinct tells you to? and everyone else? you're saying i am the only man capable of holding my pee until i find a toilet?

The point is you still do what your instincts tell you. In your example you may have hold on for a few hours, but you still broke eventually.

oh, so the only way you could agree with me that my instincts are under my control if my pee magically disappeared from my insides without me peeing?

Theres no way back now you'll have to kill her!

No, Jack. I'm saying that sex falls into the same category of unavoidable instincts. You have to pee. And you have to get your rocks off *eventually*.

Get into Physics.

You don't choose physics. It chooses you.

take the package to her, dont expect her to come to you faggot.

No . What i mean is im apathetic to their ramblings which are vapid and fruitless.
Im a very good listener and can pinpoint of what you said 7 years ago or 5 hours ago. I just don't find it worth anything notable.

Oh, really? What did I say 5 minutes ago?

see, sometimes when people are wrong it's worth it to correct them. but if their point is really stupid, it implies they are really stupid too, and that in turn means you're unlikely to achieve anything, trying to reason with them. that's why I think I'm not going to invest my time in this endeavor :)

That's how I feel about Trump supporters.

let me say it again
if you don't find what people say interesting in general, it's highly likely that you're a selfish prick :)

on the other hand, if you can rule that out, honestly rule that out, well, what most people have to say lacks merit, insight etc. so yeah, i understand that. there's plenty of people who''s got interesting stuff to say though. go find them.

oh, so you think that if someone supports the opposite party than you do, they must be stupid, because it's stupid that they support the opposite party than you do?

how cute. you are a perfectly normal human being. hopefully in a few generations more we will evolve beyond this mediocre level of consciousness you represent. :)

Poor brit fag.....
why not move to america, come hang out with some true /bros, and be a man for once.

BTW, we bailed you out in WW2

>oh,
Stopped reading right there.

no, you read it all.

>no,
Stopped reading right there

you actually read everything i write, fe. right now you lost the game

well I just fapped
Yeah it hurts like hell probably a week I lasted lots yellow cum came out.
Was taking vitamins like b12 it gives you strong boners maybe that is why my nutsack hurted oh man I feel relaxed now and ashamed, sorry guys my plan was 40 days, but I have anxiety wich makes me trigger my gastritis and throw up, but couldnt handle anymore of not fapping.

are you like the guy from Mr Robot ?

You're a mess . You're clearly not eating well or excercising well.
You can blame your mental shit on your anxiety but not your physical shape.
If you start doing 10% of what you should be doing your anxiety will disappear with a simple diet and cardio warmup which is like 10-25 minutes.

haven't seen that movie. i'm as normal as I want to be.

this aon has it right at least to the extent that cardio will alleviate up to eliminate anxiety in huge majority of people suffering from it

Don't make the same mistake again. Live you own life. Lead, and they will follow. It is much like the saying if you build it, they will come.

Open the box