Why is Hitler considered a bad person? If the jews just lied and said they are atheist they would still be alive...

Why is Hitler considered a bad person? If the jews just lied and said they are atheist they would still be alive. Hitler was a great man for removing the idiots from this planet. We need a new Hitler to purge all muslims also

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagoreanism
lawnewz.com/high-profile/that-time-donald-trump-threatened-to-sue-the-onion-over-defamatory-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jewish peoplen ARE atheists in that they don't believe in actual god and instead worship the devil and themselves. They're the ones who promote atheisim as a pseudo intellectual movement. Communism is their creation, and they want to force it upon all of humanity. That is why Hitler wanted them out of Germany.

man people are never gonna get over that whole jews killed jesus thing...

jew here:

I dont worship the devil nor myself. unless you are willing to say that christians also worship the devil and themselves. Communism is a marxist invention, not the invention of all jews. i dont have the time nor the inclination to force a broken system on the world. so hitler wanted to kill jews for no reason then?

What the actual fuck.

Its the jews fault for the rhineland losing the the great war yuden swine

>germany is never to blame for it's own incompetence
sure thing ubermensch

its their own fault for being a shit army.

>hitler's extermination wasn't racially based
keep telling yourself that

Sup Forums paying a visit

if you could get hitler 2 to wipe out all the christians sabotaging our country we can take care of the muslims ourselves

I just wish that Wilhelm II could have died or something earlier or his brother survived longer, perhaps they could have pursued closer ties with the British and fuck up the smaller Entente

There's only one man alive today with the balls to stand up to muslims ...

>jews are an inferior race
>germans the superior
if germans were so great in the first place, how did an inferior race influence so much?

>Germans are jelly

that's true

What other edgy opinions did you pick up from your first day on Sup Forums?

he left saudi arabia, the literal mecca of terrorism and home of most of the 9/11 hijackers, off his immigration ban. face the fact you were cucked bitch

did you get punched and piss your pants recently?

nah, why?

marx was jewish...

>did nothing wrong

yes, and dahmer was christian does that make every christian serial killer?

a) you're ignorant of history and need to read more or b) you're paid or benefited by zionist/occult humans, misled that their control will remain in the end. In which case, may your chains rest lightly upon you

>you dont know history
>a mysterious invisible ruling class wants to take the power away from my race

cognitive dissonance anyone

P.S you sound like an SJW preaching about the patriarchy.

>gas the jews
>behead the muslims
>crucify the christians
>enjoy life without brainwashed idiots

hundreds of years developing a global power network capable of enveloping most financial institutions which in turn coerce state party cooperation. Never a fan of death or war, but what the people of Austira-Hungary and the German empire (basically all of the land from France to Russia) were capable of doing militarily was profound...as opposed to needing volunteers and buying mercenaries to wage the present wars for zion

>enjoy life without brainwashed idiots
>just people eager to gas, behead, and crucify people that disagree with them

wasn't calling marx a serial killer, though his political doctrine could be construed to have resulted in the deaths of millions. I was simply pointing out that the previous comment about communism being a jewish invention to destabilize goyim holds true with history

"were capable of doing militarily was profound" is english not your fist language?

yea, and the tactics employed by those countries worked out so well. how ya doin' there Austria-Hungary?

also tactics don't invalidate a cause this is kinda logic 101.

so the goyim apes with all their big boomsticks couldn't defeat the superior cunning and intellect of the Jewish master race?

nope, people who all think alike

>to destabilize goyim
okay so a jew (actually an atheist) had some interesting observations about society and came up with a half-baked idea for a utopia. and this is a sociological weapon against goys how?

Not sure what a SJW is, but I was simply referring to the actual basis to why "Hitler hated jews". To those not familiar with history, start with what monetary institutions were being put in place just before the country starts "using human shields, harbors terrorists, starts an ethnic cleansing, uses biological weapons, hates people and is in civil war." Before wwii the spheres of influence can be tied to russian bolsheviks, afterwards just check out the IMF coincidences. What happened to the bolsheviks (jews) in russia before wwi, why were they spread to new york, the uk, france, germany, south africa, etc., and what sanctions and monetary schemes did they enact on germany after wwi

as per usually the point of the comment went way over your skinhead. Dahmer doesnt represent all christians, he is an individual with individual beliefs. Marx is an individual with individual beliefs who also doesnt represent every jew.

exactly, I was stating that the jewish, or should I say zionist, sphere of influence was already too well embedded in global power structures that even a militarily superior german army could not fight the rest of the world motivated by points. All the same, no other nation could stand against the german/austrian hungary army without significant odds (which is why during both wars the zionists needed more than just Jews to win the war.

He led 250,000 men die miserably in Stalingrad, for example. His general military incompetence killed millions of Germans soldiers.

here comes the propaganda! brreaoorreaoweroraor open up the hangar doors! numnumnumnum that's it eat it all up. it'll make you grow up to be a genius like daddy hitler and daddy trump.

Not in a world of manufactured consent; however, the humans on earth are becoming aware of their history, of their future, and of each other. Unfortunately no "race" so deeply embedded in sin can overcome that history when faced with transparent truth. So no, not on a physical battlefield will that war be won, but in the end, zion will fail miserably until literally the end

>Sup Forums

what are you trying to say?

the English is to broken at this point for me to structurally understand your argument.

Sometimes you gotta pay a high price for a better future, and it's worth it

>militarily superior german army
no, sorry the allies were superior. that's how they won. complaining that a military was bigger than yours and that's cheating is just poor sportsmanship

jews are secular as fuck. if you dipshits hadn't tried to wipe them out they might have just all evolved into atheists and strengthened germany instead of the united states. instead you had to put them on the defensive. give yourselves a pat on the back, you created israel just as surely as sjw's created president trump.

well that is for people here to find out right? Hey guys, how did Marxism influence the russian revolts prior to wwI? How did this social doctrine destabilize the countries which allowed it to thrive? Were there jewish/zionist/occult ties to any such marxist uprising?

and other times you kill yourself in a bunker with your whore while your flock of sheep get carved up by soviets for decades

>Why is Hitler considered a bad person?
He was a vegetarian.

even if all that were true, it wouldn't be an invention to destabilize goyim. as in, you would need reason to believe marx personally cared about jewish mythology and created his life's work with the ulterior motive of furthering zionism

Funny how you paid trolls start trying to tie me to Trump or Hitler. I know and care for either. I am impressed by Hitlers' ability to bring a country being strangled by financial institutions to a world power in less than a decade, and find the surplus of misinformation condemning him to be of the same nature as the syrian "civil-war" and "wmds in Iraq". It's cute for the pop politics consumers love, but not for a well-informed general public. No single person has the right to represent anyone else unless consented by that party, good point. My point is that Marzism and zionism have common goals. And both are coincidentally "jewish"

mix that with amphetamines and it explains a lot

Hitler is a bad person because he made himself a speedfreak and pissed away a glorious united Europe for a pissing contest with Stalin, everyone knew he couldn't win.

Why does everyone try to make everything on this shit board about jews all of a sudden?

>marxism isn't atheist
>zionism is surprisingly jewish
you sound woke as fuck sensei

>Why does everyone try to make everything on this shit board about jews all of a sudden?

>couldn't win

If you don't live in russia you already a winner my friend

they're jealous of jews being the actual master race. like i said if they just let the jews evolve into secular germans instead of chasing them to america, russia, and israel, maybe they would be the world superpower right now

unless you're talking about ww2. because in that case the soviet union defeated germany and took half the country.

>Why is Hitler considered a bad person?
He tried to conquer the world
>If the jews just lied and said
A lot of them tried that, actually. Didn't really matter whether *you* thought you were jewish, it was about if *they* thought you were jewish.
>Hitler was a great man
By definition, yes. "Great" doesn't necessarily mean "good", of course. And they were the good guys fighting a holy war against the unclean (if you believe the catholic church anyway) until they started losing. It's kind of a funny thing that everyone who's ever lost a war was EVIL because the winners wrote the history books.
>We need a new Hitler
Not so much. He lost due to bad planning and general insanity, if you'll recall. We'd be far better off with another Richard The Lionheart.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT STALIN PLEASE
IVE BEEN DYING TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT STALIN

For instance, influenced by Marx, jewish Eliza Rosenbaum (Ayn Rand) developed "objectionism", distributing Fountainhead second only to the Bible. The ties of communism to zionism are vast

Let me tell you guys a little story, i was born and raised catholic. ive spent most of my adult life believing it. at one point i became curious about the practices of other religions. i went to services at protestent, and lutheran churches amongst a bevvy of other places of worship. I called a jewish synogogue in advance to ask if i could sit in on a service. they obliged, i never stated the day i would be there since i didn't want special treatment is was large enough to where i didnt stick out as out of the ordinary. So when the began the service they past around a box, of which money was being donated to pay for the construction of local ambulances, this event is referred to as tzedakah. After this they took out the torah and went over certain readings, they were in essence the most modernly applicable parts of the torah. No talmud or anything that was denouncing the "goyim". then it was a couple minutes of silent prayer. it was honestly the most secular place of worship id been too. Even more so then that which belonged to the Lutherans in the end id encourage everyone to sit in on a service at a synagogue. anyway, the most westernized religion ive yet seen is Judaism draw your own conclusions, but mine is anti-antisemitism is egotistical and misplacing the blame.

he always looked up like that in paintings and pictures to hide his jaw fupa

Such a handsome man.
But such a dick that when he fell ill his personal attendants didn't send for doctors because they were all hoping he'd die. They only actually brought medical help after a few days when they all began to worry that he might survive and then execute them all for not calling a doctor.

>Ayn Rand
>communist

>they're not pulling the strings of every world superpower right now

I have no idea who sjw's are again, and no zionism is seemingly secular, but has ties to older pagan religions that go deeper than one would think. Pythagoreanism, the gnostic followings of the abrehamic religions (islam, christianity, judiasm), and zionism all have embedded themselves in the same sphere of influence. Sadly, misled by the power they wish to behold.

תרגם

אני נולדתי יהודי היטלר כבר לא בסביבה מה אני עושה עם החיים שלי עכשיו?

68/5000
I was born a Jew Hitler no longer around what I'm doing with my life now?

Was it Reform or Conservative (I am resuming not Orthodox, as you would have stood out there)?

We need another Stalin to curb this over-population problem we've been having.

Which is the easy part. Wait until the rest of the goyim understand

kek

i meant germany could be the superpower instead of the us if they harnessed the jews instead of killing and expelling them. are you talking about germany or the jews?

didnt pay trolls, they did that of their own volition.
hitler was at the right place at the right time thats simply all there is to it. truth be told id rather have a secular more jewish filled state then an islamic theocracy. Marxism isn't jewish, its just an ideology you'd need to prove it was directly tethered to judaism for you to call it a jewish construction. You are right in saying that zionism is jewish, but it only came about after persecution for everything from financial difficulties to the fucking bubonic plague, you were the ones that created zionism.

>Pythagoreanism
What is that?

topkek

I'm a different user. I didn't realize you guys were having a back and forth, I was just shitposting jokes. I'll let you be.

triangles an shit

Actually, it was orthodox. i lated did go to a conservative and reform synagogue but each one ultimately ended up with the same result of being a lot less dogmatic then ive seen it been portrayed in this thread or /pol.

(replied to my original post before but heres my response)

this calls the integrity of this entire thread into question

shut up meg.

>most western religion
>jews
lol k

Haven't been to russia yet, but at least they support some real journalism. (Yes the state department funds some news, a fraction of what the US state department does to their own commercials, but the difference is that there is real journalism coming out of Russia. Some unattached inspired journalist, who goes to report, in person, in a place of conflict, turmoil, need, etc. and can get their efforts broadcast unedited and unredacted). I haven't seen that in the US in my lifetime.

most secular, yeah. republican christians are really more like jihadis than they they would like to think

and Jewish, Ms. Rosenbaum

Have you ever been to a jewish service? they flat out disregard any verses that dont align with todays morality. because the difference between most abrahamic relgions and judaism, is judaism isnt about being the word of god, its the inspired word of a god attempting to show reason to a group of people set in barbaric ways, and as the world evolves so does judaism. so i ask again, go to a jewish service and tell me what you see.

>ayn rand
>communist

Yes ofc there is some good journalists but every single one who criticises putin will end up dead. And if you think RT is real journalism just kys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagoreanism
I actually went to read up on it. A psychic told me I was a follower of Pythagorus in a past life. Shits crazy.

well it started out boring and then there were a bunch of parasitic rats burning in their lair. oh wait i haven't done it yet. i'll get back to you

>Haven't been to russia yet, but at least they support some real journalism. (Yes the state department funds some news, a fraction of what the US state department does to their own commercials, but the difference is that there is real journalism coming out of Russia. Some unattached inspired journalist, who goes to report, in person, in a place of conflict, turmoil, need, etc. and can get their efforts broadcast unedited and unredacted). I haven't seen that in the US in my lifetime.

Hmm what is this? a russian paid troll in Sup Forums? maybe thjey increase funding for internet commenters department..

ideology over reality.

smart move their tough guy.

Look into it. So just before the fall of catholocism (before christianity and the luther, calvin, classic reformation story), the largest ties to global money power came in the form of the church (remember the importance of separating church and state just afterwards). During this time other religions included pagan pythagoreanism, along with judaism. Having the intelligence to network themselves to schools of thought, also tied to churches at that time, both were able to fight and inevitably topple the Catholic global power. We are seeing the end of that war now, and the dominance of the powers that came to be. Pythagoreanism is basically the pagan religion that developed certain biblical cannons and other personal research into mathematical principles and relations to our reality, which now is only prevalent in the secret societies. Learn pythagorean occult beliefs and you'll understand the masons to the zionists. And suddenly the pizzagate type satanic shit becomes all too real

>smart move their

That's like saying obamacare is a black invention...

Not realizing i left a straw for you to grab at there.

He barely killed any of them anyway. get informed faggot.

>ayn rand
>communist
>jewish
>Alisa Rosenbaum

>calls SJWs liberal
>lionizes a complete whiny pussy
lawnewz.com/high-profile/that-time-donald-trump-threatened-to-sue-the-onion-over-defamatory-story/

Are the teachings only considered "occult" or "pagan" because they were defamed after another religion came into power in the region?