Is there anything more whore-ish than showing the world your bra?

Is there anything more whore-ish than showing the world your bra?

Why do women wear shirts that clearly show off their underwear, with their straps hanging out and everything? It's distracting.

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have dudebros and "gangstas" showing off their boxers everyday.

Chances are it's more of a cultural thing to not care about this type of shit, and quite frankly you shouldn't.

I feel like wearing a shirt with no bra is more whorish than seeing a bra strap. like you know its fucking under there its a 1 cm strap of cloth. if thats so distracting to you then im confident in the fact that you've never seen a girl in less than just a bra

Because they crave attention more than anything else, also they want to compete with other women for attractiveness.

>You have dudebros and "gangstas" showing off their boxers everyday.

Yes, and nobody likes them either, other than wiggers and other retards.

>Is there anything more whore-ish

Yeah there is. Actually being a whore, for one.

The point isn't that nobody likes them. Then jews would be nothing but a bedtime story, either.
The point is that they exist and you have to deal with it because these wiggers and staceys/sluts are still more integrated and valuable to society than you are, because they're at least a classifiable and quantifiable part of society which plays another role in the great flood of events known as the chaos theory.

Thanks for the opinion, whore.

Bras are inherently sexual. When you show off your bra, you're telling every guy in the room "hey, I have tits, don't you want to see them? ;);)"

It's objectively whoreish.

I dont think that many people care. Its probably just a you thing.

you're a fucking virgin hahahhaha

Post examples. So I can fap to them.

What. The. Fuck. That is the most autistic bullshit I have ever heard in my fucking life. You know every girl has fucking tits, and wears a bra to cover them and make them less distracting. how is showing a bra strap more sexual than showing cleavage

>how is showing a bra strap more sexual than showing cleavage

The only reason this thread got any attention at all is because I posted a pic of a girl's bra. That attracted your attention, so obviously bras are sexual.

Yes, what of it?

Do any girls here want to show me pics of their bras?

I was not aware that it was possible to be so autistic.

No girl wants to show an autistic fucktard such as yourself anything but the door

You posted a pic of a woman in a bra. Its not the bra you fucking autist it's the chick in it.

Are you a muslim or just a massive prude?

No, it's cute.

Buckle up for a lonely fucking life. You are so far beyond hope. Its best if you just end it user.

This user gets it.

That would also inherently say that you wear underpants and pants with the sole attempt to hide your crotch in an alluring way.
Seriously, those 2002-Spiderman-boxers are supposed to say "look there is a penis under there. Don't you want to see? ;)"
No, underwear does the opposite. It hides our most, well, "spicy" sections. For the two reasons that A) having the most sensitive areas covered is more comfortable and B) for the purpose of signaling "my sexual organs are conceiled, and that with my full awareness. I do not intend to be sexually active but to approach others with mere intellectual, platonical or professional interests."

Girls have tits what a notion.

This has to be bait

Good point. Next time I post this bait thread, I'll use a picture of a bra sans chick, and see how many replies it gets. :^)

>so sexy

Braas! This tranny loves 'em.

You're an annoying self righteous fuck who deserves to be beaten for having such misguided, and trivial thoughts.
It is not other people's fault you can't get laid. You're insecure, and think of women as whores, which is why you can't get laid.

>B) for the purpose of signaling "my sexual organs are conceiled, and that with my full awareness. I do not intend to be sexually active but to approach others with mere intellectual, platonical or professional interests."

HEY GUYS MY SEXUAL ORGANS ARE CONCEALED

DO YOU SEE, EVERYONE?? I'M CONCEALING MY SEXUAL ORGANS!

IT'S NOT LIKE I'M DRAWING ATTENTION TO MY SEXUAL ORGANS BY CONCEALING THEM OR ANYTHING!!!

>You're an annoying self righteous fuck who deserves to be beaten for having such misguided, and trivial thoughts.

You wanna fight bro?? Let's take this outside.

No, I do not want to fight. I want OP brutally beaten for being stupid.

Hahaha, same.

I like regular bras. The frilly stuff doesn't do much for me.

>bawwwww, I got called out for being a whore, better prove it by getting butthurt over a bait thread

I love girls' backs.

Honestly don't know why being whore-ish is starting to become more normalized now. Women inherently have more value because of sexual dimorphism as humans. They invest more into having a baby (they have to hold the kid for 9 months), thus they need to be choosy of a good mate. This makes them the choosers and the males pursuers. When they throw away that value by slutting themselves around, its shows the have no regard to contributing good offspring to the genepool. Thats why slutshaming inherently and biologically built in us. Even though nowadays in society, the endgame of us wanting to have sex isn't always to have a baby, women who make themselves super readily available are viewed as such. Also see: microchirmism/telegony. A female will always some tiny amount dna in their genome of the last dude they had sex with, no matter if they came inside or impregnated or not. This dna is also passed down to offspring. Thus when males look for a partner theyd want their kid to have purely only their dna, which is another biological root why slutshaming is a thing.

I've got just the Hotline for you!
555-COME-ON-NOW

>Is there anything more whore-ish than showing the world your bra?
Literally whoring yourself out to strangers, just off the top of my head.

I wish people would stop posting fakes of this poor girl. THERE ARE NO REAL NUDES!. She's a accomplished author.

wait hold up, are you telling me that WOMEN HAVE BREASTS??? ALL OF THEM??? Ewwww

forgot to link the article about microchimerism:
returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

No bra

Is this slutty? I think not. This is intimate. Hot? Yes, but not whoreish. You can misuse bras.