Yesterday i robbed some nigger's house and got out with a brick of heroin, where do i sell it and for how much

yesterday i robbed some nigger's house and got out with a brick of heroin, where do i sell it and for how much

Craigslist

Sell it back to the nigga you robbed. Niggas are stupid

I will buy. I'll give you £1000 after a tester.

How brown is the powder? light fluffy or quite dark?

you cannot reasonably expect to sell any large amount of that at once to anyone who is not an undercover fed if you do not have established connections

your best bet would be to branch out slow, start small with sales and keep that shit buried in a chest until you can find someone you reasonably trust to purchase large quantities (> 8ball)

remember heroin is treated with much less mercy than other drugs, particularly in this day and age. people also readily murder each other over large amounts of dope (its extremely expensive, between 60 and 200 a gram depending on purity)

be careful user, youd have been better off stealing bud or coke. if you can find someone you trust who will trade for any amount of those things, take a huge fucking loss if you have to and make the trade, heroin is a bad busines friend

>source: i have sold and used dope for years

Timestamp, because this is obviously bullshit.

I heard the cia likes heroin

Voice of reason right here tbh.

Who doesn't?

nice try

heroin is nice just smoke it yourself

isn't that feta cheese?

local dealer her in knoxville got 120+ years for being found with several pounds (4+ kilos) of the shit. all his cars are in the city impound.

Ill buy it from you..

Too much effort for this piece of shit. Thiefs are to lynched.

Dilute it in water. Fill super soaker on a Saturday night. Tell drunk people its tequila. Profit?

Nice try FBI.

Put it back, Tyrone

Unless you are an established driller on your block I guarantee at some point you will get fucked over trying to move thst much weight

I'll take my chances