Argument why liking traps isn't gay

Argument why liking traps isn't gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4

Because anyone who saw Sarina Valentina in a bar and didn't want to stick their dick in them would be called gay

Because I don't like dicks, I just like to suck them and fuck people who have them

well if the traps fucks girls then it wouldn't be gay

this plox

OP here, I mean when traps get fucked by men or men fuck traps

I need sauce on this.
For my penis.

The reason guys are attracted to traps is because they LOOK like women. If you were gay, you wouldn't like traps of male-to-female trannies because they don't look like men.

>Sarina Valentina

But it is...

or is it because they have women bodies it makes it okay for them to express how much they love and want to suck that cock? and really they just feel too ashamed to do it with a guy?

continued: or maybe they are bi? because they probably like the tits too

nigga sauce me already i want to close this tab

Fucking right?
Only reason I'm here.

Damn right I wanna close this tab too I need sauce

Found it.

Ai Aisaka, My Girlfriend

OME-259

It's just a softcore idol video.

Bless you

>I want the most girl-looking male with a big dick.
Not gay at all??

thanks worth the fap

Who cares?
Sex is fun. People should let go of their stupid archaic taboos and just enjoy themselves. I've banged women, men, and trannies and I've thoroughly enjoyed myself every time.

Depends on why you're attracted.

If you're attracted to the feminine secondary sex characteristics and indifferent or not attracted to the masculine primary sex characteristics, that's heterosexual.
If you're attracted to the feminine secondary sex characteristics and attracted to the masculine primary sex characteristics, that's bisexual.
If you're indifferent or not attracted to the feminine secondary sex characteristics and attracted to the masculine primary sex characteristics, that's homosexual.

this

Traps have cocks
Cocks are like tools, you can grab em and do lotsa cool stuff with it.
Pussy? Well you can grab a pussy but it's not perfectly designed to easily suit any hand.
And everyone knows tools are totally manly stuff.
Liking cock on a girl is the most smart thing a rational man can do, because it is just more practical than a vagina, and nothing should be more attractive to a man than practicability, and there's the butthole too so the redundance (which is a logical mistake - very disturbing to any manly man's mind) of 2 holes being down there is solved too, which automatically soothes and relaxes a man's mind.

Traps are the future.
Back then, fire was our warmth, because it was natural and simple.
Now it is electricity. It is cold and new and complicated, and normally man-made. But this man-made electricity is, despite its weirdness, much, much more useful than fire.
Traps are our electricity. They're the result of imperfection. Some genius had realized this and invented traps, but it takes time for us fauna creatures to adapt to this new perfection, hence it scares us like the first lightning that exited our first invented power source.

What's it matter? If you have a place to live, food to eat, and money to spare why worry about what other people think? Worrying about shit like this is a first world problem. Especially since being gay is normal now.

Holy shit. I would want to bang her no matter what the fuck she's got in her pants.

A gayman wouldnt like a feminime body thus it cant be gay

>Well you can grab a pussy

Well that's an understatement

Fuck off vagina-enabler
This thread is for cocks only!

First it's gonna be these vagina-enablers and then it'll be pregnancy! They're gonna bother us with stuff like raising a family and not having crippling depression and procreating to ensure mankind's survival and shit like that. Gross!

You'll never find an argument for why being sexually attracted to a penis isn't gay.

That said, you shouldn't want to. Who cares what you like or what the name for it is, as long as it happens between consenting adults you're in the clear in most countries.

If you're in an Arab country, you may want to eject though. Just sayin.

To also follow this argument, guys would be attracted to the female body before they even know exactly what is between their legs.

No straight dude can not find a girl attractive until he knows for sure she has a vagina. You can be turned OFF if you find out she has a dick, but because she looks like a girl, you were attracted nonetheless.

Conclusion: Is it gay to find a trap/tranny attractive; No. Is it gay to fuck a trap/tranny? Idk fucken maybe depends if you fucked them for the dick or because they look like a girl.

Kys faggot

For me personally the more of a women they look long hair big tits big ass petite features the more it's not gay

/thread

cuz if you convince yourself of something it becomes true