Be me

>Be me
>Work +60 hours a week
>get paided 12Euros per Hour with a Elektrotechnikermeister im Handwerk (german degree)
>stuck in this contract of employment for 4 more years (they promised me stuff they didnt stuck to)
>pay 675Euro rent for a small shitty room with only 1 window (internet etc included)
>pay 300Euro for a nursing home for dad
>pay 100Euro for studentloans each month for the next 9 years
>pay 400euros each month for gas and a shitty car (mostly gas)
>only have around 200-275euros for food and entertainment each month
>been saving money for 5 months to buy the nintendo switch with zelda
>car breaks down repairing it costs 950euro
>cant afford nintendo switch and have only 50 euros till the end of the month

What reason to live is there anymore I just want it all to end but I cant leave my dad alone

FeelsBadMan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k42CG2SmLew
wohnungsboerse.net/mietspiegel-Kiel/8179)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

learn to code, stop being such a poor. God, user is such a fucking faggot loser. There is money on the fucking ground in front of you. Pick it up.

>>pay 300Euro for a nursing home for dad

This is actually dirt cheap, a decent one starts at 1000/m

Gotta keep ur head up

Ich zahl dir 50 wenn du mir einen bläst

yeah but my dad gets some pension (100euros) and thats not enough the home cost about 1375 per month

geh dich waschen

Says the 16y.o. who still lives with his parents.

Don't find happiness in materialistic shit, don't burden yourself with objects, and find beauty in simplicity

Bin gewaschen

yeah thats what all my rich friends tell me, then they drive off in their audi or bmw

youtube.com/watch?v=k42CG2SmLew

I find happiness in the company of other men.

1. sell car
2. use public transportation
3. save 300-350€ month on that alone

you live in germany ffs, you don't need a car

>learn to code
yeah, then he can pay to get certified or spend a lot of time building up a portfolio

all without knowing if he'll actually get hired

I actually find most other humans annoying or boring some I like but I'm happier on my own which I think is ok because you should do whatever you feel like and if the company of other man makes you happy good for you

I'd say you're living your life exactly right. I know small things like the nintendo switch are moral boosts and all though but srsly your work ethic and morals will continue to reward you throughout this life and the next. Maybe sell something you no longer need? Or do rent to own or a loan

taking the train to work would take 2.30h I tried it before and the train stops at around 21pm and I work in shifts so I cant sell my car

step 1: convert to islam
step 2: collect refugee euromonies
step 3: ????
step 4: profit

move to a place closer to your work then

Negotiate man. If they actually want you there and value the contract they will be willing to accommodate. Nothing crazy, but highball a little for pay and maybe some more benefits, then work to a compromise. Good luck, friend.

well thanks man. I do not own much furniture (1bed a small coffee table 1 laptop 1 old tv and my old ps2 and a couch)

12€/h? Was da los? Woher? Bewirb dich woanders. 20 - 28 die Stunde sind locker drin, wenn kein Depp bist

I need to live close to my mother incase something happens to her or she needs my help Im also doing her groceries

Also see if you have anything you don't use anymore you could sell. Bring old clothes that are still in good condition to a consignment shop! Keep pushing buddy, it's hard now but just by how much you work you have a great work ethic that any employer would admire. Enjoy the little things. Hitting a green light at just the right time, maybe your coffee was extra good today. The switch doesn't have a lot of games rn so it might be ok to wait a little anyways if you can't get the extra money.

If your employer did not follow through with the terms of your work contract they broke the contract so you don't have to honor it.
If the promises you are talking about were not in your work contract you are an idiot.

how about you move your mom as well?
the car is the biggest thing to save on in your life atm.

You're a wonderful son, which is indicative of a great person. Keep your heart golden, friend. She appreciates you more than you know. There's nothing more comforting to an older person than knowing they have people who care for them dearly. Please push on, you're worth it, I promise.

Ich arbeite in der Galvanik branche und die haben angeboten einen teil von meinem bafög zu übernehmen (haben sie nicht gemacht) außerdem haben sie mir dienstwagen und 22,50 die stunde + die ganzen boni zugesagt aber die auftragslage liegt im moment schlecht und deswegen wurden viele entlassen und ich hab auch abzüge bekommen. hab schon meinen anwalt gefragt was man machen kann

I want to fuck X 23

675€ for one small room? where do you live?

In welcher Stadt lebst du? Kannst du nicht umziehen? 675 Euro ist schon eine Menge, gerade für solch spärlichen Wohnraum.

thank you man thats really nice to hear

bewirb dich woanders diggi

>has a shitty life
>wants to buy a Switch

Dude are you even trying ?

in der nähe von kiel (nothern germany)

Welp, I guess you've reached that point in your life where you have to start commit ping credit card fraud.

>germany
>student loans

I thought you guys had free universities

1. du zahlst zu viel miete
2. du bekommst zu wenig gehalt
3. sei kein spack, besorg dir nen besseren job und ne neue whg

für 675€ solltest du IN KIEL knapp 70qm kriegen

(wohnungsboerse.net/mietspiegel-Kiel/8179)

I actually did (lcn in germany and they accepted me) i already asked my lawyer what i can do to get out of my contract and he is on it I have a meeting on thursday ( god bless the rechtsschutzversicherung)

that's loans for living expenses.
you pay back 50% of what you get.

yeah we do but some educations still cost alot of money the student loan Im paying off is about 18k and is called Bafög

das ist wohl wahr aber rechne dann nochmal die nebenkosten drauf Gez internet strom etc

what kind of friggin contract are you on that you need a lawyer to get out?

k dann kriegste für 675€ warm halt nur 55qm.

if you live on a metropolitan area, start using public transports or a bike. you can also dich the car and try to get a 250cc scooter. 2L per 100km

WTF are you complaining about, you fucking nazi. I get 1.5 dollars per hour and everything costs about the same here. Yes, I lived in Germany for 1,5 years. So I know how it is. Jobs are abundant, money is abundant, if you can't make it in fucking Germany you might as well kill yourself.

I have around 45qm
there is something in the contract with a big penalty if I break the contract so I'm really careful

Seriously, IDK why OP complains about getting cucked if he apparently likes it.

It could be worse. You could be living on the streets with no job. Just remember you're not the only person who feels like you do and be grateful for what you got. One day at a time OP

I applaud your stoicism but 1.5 dollaroos/h is literally retarded on your part.

>inb4 taking the b8

So just because somewhere someone else has it harder than me I cant be sad that I have some struggles right now? thats fucking stupid. I work my fucking ass off for people who do nothing but take and are disrespectful I have 18-20 hour days because I take care of my parents which is absolutley fine with me but you motherfucker think that you can make fun of me because I'm feeling down right now NO man thats not okay I worked hard for the tiny pieces of shit I have I worked hard to get my education So a big fuck you to you

That's only for migrants

Retard

I've worked with computers for over 20 years and have certifications and degrees in IT.

Jobs are nonexistant to me because I don't have any 'professional experience'.

You don't deserve to complain. Besides. your situation is always partly your fault.
also
>muh education
>run-on sentences
OK

Disgrace to Germans tbh.

>feeling down
grow up

Motherfucker, I don't give a fuck about you that's why I'm making fun of you. We're on Sup Forums after all.
That said I know some germans live very humbly but you should know one thing: There's literally not one single poor german, I mean really poor. The only poor people in your country are immigrants. And I don't mean this as a bad thing. Just life like it is. This means you can use resouces. Just do it. I see your situation is hard but I'm also sure you have the means to deal with it. Make as business. I'm sure you'll make millions you live in fucking germany. Or jjust make your case public, there are people in deutschland that care. There are almost no people in my country that care...

Kill your dad, 300Euro more each month

This is why I still come here.

Take as many as you can with you, and in the end be an hero

kys, cuck

>Elektrotechnikermeister im Handwerk

God damn, everything sounds metal as fuck in German.

The one good thing that came from Brexit is that I know exactly how much you actually are talking about without doing math. Thanks England.

Was the stuff they promised you written in the contract ?

>elektrotechnikermeister
>12 piepen die stunde
irgendwas machst du falsch, alter.
ich hab nur ne normale ausbilung zum elektroniker und mach schon 14,50

>tfw heizungsbauergeselle
>tfw 18.50 die Stunde

ich habe als ungelernter bereits 1400 netto bei merkur spielothek bekommen. Du bist doch kein Meister.....Waldmeister höchstens....