Itt: artists that you'll be genuinely upset for when they die

itt: artists that you'll be genuinely upset for when they die

I'm not envisioning my favorite artist's death nigga

ez

David Bow- oh wait
Jaki Liebeze- oh wait

>Jaki
that's fucking stupid
why would you have any sort of emotional attachment to a drummer from a band who hasnt put anything out in fucking decades.

you guys are all fucking idiots.

Rude.

no you're just an emotionally immature soft fucking sissy.

Because he's my favourite drummer and I'm not the kind of hipster faggot who's obsessed with "keeping up with trends" or whatever the fuck would make you give a shit about him not releasing music recently?

FYI he was involved in a project that released an EP in 2013 so your post is retarded from start to finish.

And you're an edgy teenager.

>And you're an edgy teenager.
no seriously grow the fuck up. if you think any adult is actually walking around dragging their ass and pretending to be sad because david bowie or anyone else who they've never met died then you're fucking clueless.

you're emotionally fragile.

Them and Brian Wilson will involve me drinking all day because of it. Need to see them live.

>no seriously grow the fuck up
No seriously go back to Sup Forums.

>His favorite artist isnt already dead
Pleb

Just in the past few days, out of nowhere, I have had a vague concern that Richard D. James might die. Him and any of the autechre lads, also dad.

did you know the drummer from can died? i'm going to pretend to be sad about it because i demand attention.

Oh man that's going to suck hard.

Calvin Johnson is going to be worse for me though.

This begs the question if I'll still care about any modern artists by the time they die.

@ me next time ;^)

Also I'm not a long-time fan so I can't claim anything here, but it strikes me that it will be a big fucking deal when either of Ralf or Florian die, probably Ralf moreso by simple continued group membership.

As part of the preparation of this post, I identified a German street sign with the Autobahn logo.

Adam Lavitz from Counting Crows.

>also dad

Dad put out a comfy folk-ish album in the 70s, rife with cheeky humor. During his musician days he was also a personal friend of Gary Burger, lead singer of (the) Monks, and this is how I got to meet Gary Burger just once, a few years before he died. I really did like Black Monk Time

My college roommate's dad was the drummer in the M____ M______, also now deceased, rest in peace. Life's a bitch and then you die.

the m what

THE M WHAT

Med Mepplin

the modest mouse