It's another episode of Europeans say that there are no French Canadian, English Canadian, Italian American...

>it's another episode of Europeans say that there are no French Canadian, English Canadian, Italian American, African American ethnicities etc. and that we are only say Canadians or Americans
>they think that once colonizers moved to the New World they somehow changed their entire DNA and share nothing in common with the people from the country they left

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq6c_BHDTI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are just canadian/american m8

assimilation

>Leafs

Nobody cares about your ethnicity. We are not as racially obsessed as Americans. You live in America, so you are american. We don't care if you came from Europe. What's the point even?

Didn't even need to check the flag

>mfw immigrants/muh heritage retards here get assmad when my response to what i am is Canadian

fuck off back to your own country if you like it so much

That's because you don't live around other ethnicies and notice how subhuman they are.

>I know exactly when each great-grandparent in my family tree left Europe, which cities they were born in, and which ethnic group in those countries they were affiliated with
>Europoors try to call me Jamal or Pedro or a mutt like they think I don't know my own blood

This is a Canadian.

George Harrison was NOT a Canadian

I am American. I have no connection to Europe at all

CHI

CA

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nootka

I'm of Italian and Irish heritage. Fuck off leaf

I'm not sure I see the problem here, but then again I don't call myself a French Canadian, I call myself a Québécois, because my language and culture, while similar, have very little to do with current French culture and I'm well aware the rest of Canada wants my province to fuck off. YMMV.

Besides, most leaves/burgers just refer to Euroflags as yuros anyway.

>t. Fleur de lys

Im not racially obsessed as saying Italians and Portuguese are "not white", but Im not a Canadian, it doesn't mean anything. It would mean Im the same as the English and the Natives that live here. We all have 3 completely different cultures. Its the same as you you are German, not European, you are not Austrian, nor Swiss, even though they share the same languages as you.

>American: I like to put Cholula hot sauce on my eggs
>Sup Forums: AAAAAAAAAAAJ CHICANO YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>American: my grandfather was born in Poland and my family still celebrates his traditions over American ones
>Sup Forums: MUH HERITAGE YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER AMERICAN STOP BEING SOMETHING ELSE JUST BE AMERICAN YOU AMERICAN

I dislike the Québécois wors because first, it separates us from Acadians and French Ontarians who are the same people as us and stuck in the same situation, and second it refers to the province of Quebec which is a British invention.

I agree europoors are smug but you quite literally have to go back

AAAAAAAAAAAJ CHICANO YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

"Quebec" comes from the Algonquin word "kebec", meaning "where the river narrows". And the word "Canada" comes from Huron-Iroquois "kanata" which means "village". I think Quebec is much more representative of Quebec than Canada is. And before the country became Canada it was New France.

>Make Canada French Again
I'm merely joking, of course.

>it separates us from Acadians and French Ontarians who are the same people as us and stuck in the same situation

Um, no. The Acadians have had it much rougher than us frogs have. We didn't get deported like they have. As for the FOs, well y'know, why would they be in Ontario if QC wasn't such a shit province my dude. If anything they made the right choice.

>I'm of Italian and Irish heritage.

Sacrilege

There's only French Canadians and American Canadians.

Judging by your flag, so are you

I wouldn't know since I'm a frog but from what I've seen you'd be right

You're considered as French(or at least distant cousins in France) far closer to us than the Belgians as an example.

I'm pure blood

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw

>far closer to us than the Belgians
Tu as réchauffé mon cœur présentement pogné sous 40 centimètres de neige

It's only 1/8th and I regret ever being born because of it

Thank god I wasn't born to niggers or shitskins

>it's a queerbeccer gets triggered when called canadian episode
absolutely disgusting

you're a disservice to your country

yes i'm sure you're very """"white""""

oops wrong image

that's better x