Kin-dza-dza

Give me more movies like this absurd and satirical piece, bloody Patsak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MUpLDZ47VA4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Y_and_Shurik's_Other_Adventures
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying Sup Forums kids even watch foreign movies

Whatever, let's talk Soviet sci-fi films, especially the comically absurd ones.

This one seems similar.

oops

I've got yet to grant you that the narrow-mindedness of people here is quite depressing.

Fucking Chatlanians

>when Sup Forums is as empty as fucking Pluke
Come on guys...

on the silver globe
hard to be a god
sanatorium pod klepsydra (or anything wojciech has, really)

>On The Silver Globe
Been meaning to see it but I forgot it, thanks user. I didn't know about Wojciech Has either.

>hard to be a god
This movie was so good. It reminds me of Kin-dza-dza in the way it throws you into another world without really giving you all the explanations first. I liked it very much.

Check this out
youtu.be/MUpLDZ47VA4

Thanks

I really like this film. So much nostalgia.

>nostalgia
Over what ? The Soviet Union ?

bump

Thanks man, got anymore of these?

naked lunch is very absurd if you haven't seen that

Here in Russia we have a Facebook-like social network Vkontakte that has a thematic public page where losers post pictures from Sup Forums's Sup Forums to look more cool and trendy in other losers eyes. Today someone posted a picture right from this thread, lots of reposts

>Russians need faggots like me to remind them of what's great in their culture
One of the funniest russian movies I've seen though. Too bad mass culture got your people too.

Having written this, I'm actually just looking for funny nonsensical russian movies if you've got some. Science-fiction is merely a context after all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Y_and_Shurik's_Other_Adventures

That sounds more like it!

they are crazy mostly for capeshit, don't respect their own culture, feel shame for being Russian, but think they are superior to other capeshit-loving common Russian folks because they watch that capeshit in English and steal memes and pictures from an American imageboard. What a bunch of dumbfucks.
Another funny public we have. It's a dating public, but there aren't any dates going on. It's like top-5 movies threads, people trying to impress each other with their tastes, but no one has any taste at all. Look at this girl mixing Bergman with Johny Depp movies

Valerie and her week of wonders

Like everywhere else I must say. Movie groups on Facebook (France) are pointless circlejerks too where they discuss American garbage. We're consumers and we do everything we can to convince ourselves we're more than just that.

hey i have this on dvd

I liked it. Not the same tone at all as what we are talking about though, and much weirder.