What would the planet look like if Hitler had won the WW2?

what would the planet look like if Hitler had won the WW2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHmlTBrfb3A
youtu.be/bSCuE7jmFa4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An ashtray?

Man in the high castle on Amazon tv

Hi OP, I see you're interested in fantasy/alternate realities.
Check out The Man in the High Castle, on Amazon video, based on the novel by Philip K Dick.

me and you wouldnt exist

Same thing it looks like now? His regime wouldn't have lasted anyway. He would've won the war and held on to power for a few decades at most.

bliss for me, hell for the nigs

Just amazing we'd have colonies on the moon and mars. World peace by now. We'd have bracken space.

The mid east, africa and south america wouldn't be such piles of shit.

China, Korea etc would be strongly protected and peaceful under the guidance of the Japs.

We'd have mandatory DNA testing to root out undermenchen. There would be Billions of rich successful white families ruling the world.

police state

it would look like this

this

It would seen like in "the man in the high castle "

Jews would still control maybe Australia and New Zealand.

I don't think the USA would still exist

look at africa today, basically that

By 2017 since would be so advanced with the aggressive research done by the Japanese and German Empires. There would be no more blacks, jews, native americans etc. It would be quite an amazing world.

It might still happen but its getting less and less likely.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHmlTBrfb3A

Imagine how great a nation like Canada or Australia would be without their native peoples wasting the hard work of the white man. All the lands currently being wasted even in the USA by reservations could become productive. Plus we could gain so much scientific research as we exterminated them.

Muslims wouldn't bother us or try to terrorize us cause the jews would be gone.

>Can't even spell untermenchen

Nope. This is what your white supremacy would earn you. Pic related.

You'd be one of the first to be "rooted out" user. Useful idiots like you always are.

better

Watch the greatest story never told . Hitler did nothing wrong.

>Imagine how great a nation like Canada or Australia would be without their native peoples

America does just fine with their native people being "drains."

Don't blame Canada and Australia not being as successful as America on them.

nope

Yes he did.

You can't be serious. You're a retard.

You might not agree with white supremacy, might not like Hitler but you know that a white empire free from all the 'others' would be pretty great not some sort of hellhole.

This country would be a lot better without Deplorables like you, actually
pls an hero

lmao thanks for biting at my bait. lmao.

>03
To prove that white supremacy is bad, you search deviant art. To prove white supremacy is good, we can show you FBI murder statistics and beheading videos in other countries, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

kek

The world would be a better place for sure, all these SJWs and faggots, niggers and jews, would be gone

you realize this is stupid neo-nazi propganda that contains nothing but lies and half truths, right?

No fuckin sand niggers so better

Much less jews, but maybe many more diaries?

Hitler would have had to use nukes to win, and within a few years the secret would have been out, and nukes would end the 3rd Reich and probably much of humanity..

>Pic related.
How can Detroit be ever related to your argument?

>undermenchen
You would be the first to go as you can't spell.

Has nothing to do with "proof."

There would have been no lasting victory had the Nazis won. The planet would face the effects of nuclear holocaust and our species destroyed or driven into caves.

Because Ford would go to war against Volkswagen.

No he wouldn't have. If he just kept his non-aggression pact with the soviet union he would have likely won.

>a white empire free from all the 'others' would

die out from inbreeding.

The fact is that we need the genetics from all 3 three races of man to survive. Funny how you nazi dogfuckers can't seem to face that.

It would be a better world for sure.

Trump will be the end of America.

China is going to take the baton and run with it until they are the sole super power in 15-20 years.

America having the Bomb was really the only reason why we won, and we were kicking Hitler's ass pretty good by 1943. They would have had to outsmart us by developing one first..

What the fuck are you on? You do realize that beyond 2nd cousins there is literally no negative genetic problems from humans breeding. The middle east cousin marriage is the norm in many regions and they maintain viable healthy populations.

Genetic inbreeding can happen and be a problem but the white race on their own would breed successful healthy offspring indefinitely.

This. How do you stop over a billion people who have just begun to discover the possibilities of living under a consumer-driven state for the first time?

Chinese hybrids will be beautiful, we can at least count on that.

You're wrong. The human race cannot continue if you isolate the population to being whites only.

learn2science, Goebbels.

Again if the Eastern Front hadn't been happening America and Britain wouldn't have won at very least not so easily. Germany nearly had the bomb and with out the fight with the soviets would have developed it as well.

you are literally mentally retarded if you actually believe this

The Russians helped a lot.
Hitler dun goofed made so many enemies, I wonder who is making a lot of enemies right now.

Their middle class will have more population than all of America in 20-30 years.

That's some real purchasing power meanwhile America will be spending trillions fighting muslims with AK47s and bombs made out of soviet era ammunitions.

>muh alt-science

kek

lmao you learn science where do you live America? Where there is no science only the bible?

You have a wonderful hobby, user. Please don't give up your day job and apply to become a geneticist.

The English Royal Family, the Russian Czars. Shiatty genetics.

We need blacks and asians to complement the survival of our species, user. Face it.

'fatherland' from Robert Harris is also a book who described "what happen if..."

good book tbh

sure thing shareblue shill

how brainwashed are you WHITES HAVE EXISTED ON THERE OWN FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF COURSE THEY COULD CONTINUE TO EXIST ON THERE OWN

you have no scientific or rational basis your just a fucking idiot

Yes inbreeding is REAL in small family groups... but the ENTIRE white race is broad enough/deep enough in genetic diversity that we could breed on forever and be healthy.

Faggot, why you didn't kill yourself already?

I wish I had a dollar every time some triggered trumpette said that on here.

And wiping out all genes but white "Aryan" blood serves the same purpose.
We need niggers and chinks, nazi. We probably don't need you.

This, it is a very well done series covering different aspects of how the Reich would have settled on half of the planet. Looking forward to season 3. The "Dr. Strangelove" like Nazi war room scenes in Berlin were awesome.

Why? Are you mad that a nigger is required to continue the species? Perhaps you should be made to watch one fucking a white girl you find attractive.

A lot like today, I would imagine, if with slightly redrawn borders. Hitler would die eventually and Germany would rejoin the family of nations. His more.. eccentric policies would be repealed, trade and diplomacy would resume, and his conquests would be balkanized off in the name of ethnic sovereignty.

And the human race would die out from lack of genetic diversity and cultural stagnation.

Hey I'm Mr. Science not Mr. Nazi.

There is more genetic difference within 'white' or other race genomes than there is between the various 'races'.

"Its afraid"

c u c k
u
c
k

Asians live longer, blacks are better at system analysis.

We cannot survive as monoculture.

>A lot like today, I would imagine, if with slightly redrawn borders. Hitler would die eventually and Germany would rejoin the family of nations. His more.. eccentric policies would be repealed, trade and diplomacy would resume, and his conquests would be balkanized off in the name of ethnic sovereignty.
Read "Fatherland', it does a good job of describing this. In that alternative history, the D-Day invasion fails. Japan is defeated but the Nazi's hold onto Europe. Joe Kennedy (JFK's dad) is President in the 60's. One thing that I love about that alternative future is Charles Lindbergh is U.S. Ambassador to the Third Reich.

Are you mad that niggers, jews and asians could be exterminated and the white man would carry on just as fine and healthy as he was before?

Get an education learn about science not SJW bullshit.

You're going to be held down and watch a shiny black bull fuck a girl who friendzoned you. She will be wearing a Gestapo uniform, and you vill watch.

wolfenstein

sooooooooooooooooooooo much better without all we know juden

But he wouldn't. Inbreeding would ensure the destruction of the species. That will be your legacy, nothing sjw about it.

>muh china! Drumpf!

youre a really stupid person who thinks hes smart.

>I don't think the USA would still exist
Read "Fatherland" where it shows a Cold War between the USA and the Third Reich after both get nukes. Basically Facism becomes the bad guy instead of Communism. Russia is pounded into a third world country.

You think a war-torn planet suffering from a nuclear winter would look "better?"

Dick

none of this would change the Earth's geology

s'funny all the niggers, chinks, and other homogeneous races haven't died off from inbreeding yet. why would white people?

>Muslims wouldn't bother us or try to terrorize us cause the jews would be gone.
In the back story of the Man in the High Castle. Both Washington, DC and Mecca are nuked.

The white race is too large and genetically diverse to cause inbreeding. I'm not sure what you don't get about that. Whites being left alone on earth wouldn't = inbreeding.

white man could die, we'd all carry on very well regardless

Yet you're responding.

And if you don't see how China spending their money on themselves instead of more pointless imperialist endeavors in the middle east is going to benefit them in the long run you have blinders on.

China investing in solar while Trump is ramping up for a ground war in Syria that I'm sure will come in ahead of schedule and under budget!

>Joe Kennedy
he was ambasadir at that time and proned a alliance with the nazis... in fact US businesses worked with the Nazis before usa declared war

>hurr durr my daddy said this

kind of irrelevant if there isn't a breathable atmosphere.

No different from today. Ever noticed the continuity from the 40s to the 50s and on?

Utopia.

It wouldnt be a nuclear winter. Amerikkka would have made peace with the Nazi empire.

Caucasians are the minority on this planet. And you would die from inbreeding.
Why can't you nazi faggots just accept we need ALL of us?

Its pretty clear that hitler worshippers are just niggers.

like how ghetto niggers are these loser retards who just blame all their failures on "da white man!'

stormfags are just these white trash losers who blame all their failures on "da j00z!"

but temperature, ecosystems, forests and deserts, maybe stop the golf stream...

So? fuck them. Nazis winning doesn't = the man in high castle.

youtu.be/bSCuE7jmFa4