Ask a person thats been in prison for 435 days anything, and yes i have been raped. and i just came out 3weeks ago

Ask a person thats been in prison for 435 days anything, and yes i have been raped. and i just came out 3weeks ago

have you ever been to prison?

What type of crime did you do?

yes. been released 3weeks ago now.

got caught with class A drugs and illegal weapons

you said you have been raped? are you a male or female?

Did you get raped?

Does everyone get raped or do you have to do something to get raped?

Where are you from?

Why did you get raep3d

On a scale of 1-10 how hilarious is it that OP got raped?

Who raped you

Male

So you gonna answer these questions or what? There's no way you thought rape wouldn't be 90% of the questions

What did you do first night you got out?

not everyone, he tried taking my toothpaste and towels but i didnt let him, then him and his group came for me, 4 lads against me, i could've done nothing.

what country/prison were you in??

UK

A guy named Sam Mark from Belford, im going to get him.

Did you also rape?

went to see my wife and son.

no, im not like that.

Tyrone got him in the showers

Have you ever had gay sex with another man? Did you like it? Will you continue having sex with men?

How long usually until a guy starts fuckin other dudes? That shit is still gay... I don't care how powerful you feel

>What did you do first night you got out?

Got raped again

How did his dick feel inside your ass?

Is this him OP? Also, can you go into more detail? Like were you two alone when it happened/happens? How long did it last? How painful was it on a scale of 1-10? Did it make you depressed? Why did he rape you?

How much did the experience change you? How old is your son? How does he feel about this?

What reasons did you have for spending your first night with family and not out partying. Serious question. I did the same after 7 years and my friend doesn't understand why.

I've been prison in uk and I'm not saying rape doesn't happen in uk prisons but when I was in there no one got raped people even got in the showers with there boxers on cause no one wanted to see dick and ass

no thats the kfc guy

no

did you cum?

it was my third day when i was put in it only happened 2 times

kek

Oh ok. Can you give us more details please?

I meant how long until one says fuck it and decides to penetrate another man

how old are you?

How much your thinking has been changed in prison?
Dose the outside world is fuck up now, compared to the time you got catch?

are uk prisons really a hotbed of islamic extremeists???

What country

He's eatin chicken too lol

im not OP..

so...
Did u get raped?

no that's not him, and no we wernet alone he was with his group. It happened after out luch. Everyone normally thinks it happens in the showers but it was in his cell, after i had my lunch i was walking to my cell and him and 3 others jumped me and chocked me, draged me to my cell and done it there, i didnt really feel the pain i passed out after they knocked me out but yes, a day doesn't go by where i dont think about ending it. but i will have to hurt him before i do anything.

Well FRICK. OP read this and give us more details please

In middle school, there was this kid (a grade ahead of me) who enjoyed picking on me. Nothing too serious. Just minor harassments like flicking my ear on the bus in a provoking manner. Anyway, a few years later this kid finds god and joins my church. We were both going to do a drama skit for our youth group, so I had a chance to talk to him again and he seemed to have genuinely changed. But I still didn't have a good opinion of him.

Then, one Saturday morning, I got a phone call saying he was hit by the MAX (Portland's public transportation train). Apparently he was biking late at night and tried to cross before the MAX arrived at the station. He was run over and instantly killed. Needless to say, I was unphased by the news and hung up the phone to continue eating my cereal.

Thoughts?

Im not jobless, low on money and i just dont know what to do anymore. my family doesnt know about that stuff nor that the officers.

How old are you?
Are you fat/skinny,musclerer?
How did it feel to get raped by 4 man?
If it felt good, did you got a hard on?

im 26

OP do you get any help to deal with this traumatic experience?

outside world is still the same but im no longer affiliated with the people from the past, i just want to hurt Sam and move on.

It's fine as long as the answer to the following questions are "no" and "yes," respectively.

1) Was he your friend (and I mean a real friend not just some guy you knew kind of well)?
2) Were you old enough to understand death, and that accidents are just that?

Shit man, that's horrible. I'm glad you made it out of that hell-hole. If I were you I would put that in the past and try to get some medical help. Whatever you do, good luck man

didnt you tell the guards or someone after they gang-raped you?

Did you fight back?

What did you do? Were you on probation before? Did you take a plea bargain?

Felon here I know the feels, never been raped though.

Is wise, friendo.

Nope, place I was it was mostly Irish.

For what purpose?

what the fuck?

Hey OP answer this one

$$$$$$$$$$

1no
2was a dumb highschool kid. so no
'=\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\sdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddw

im 26, 6'1 about average leaning towards the chubby side.

No help, dont want anyone finding out

which prison??

Nope it will only cause more problems

Its a tool, not a recreational activity.

Yes I totally get that, but this kind of stuff haunts you and you'd have to face your demons at some point, this kind of shit could not only affect you but indirectly your family as well :O

Thank you, I mean it. Thanks a lot god bless

Was the cereal good?

I tried to fight back but was instantly wounded and passed out. And no i was not on probation or take a pb

Cant reveal that, sorry.

can you reveal a district/county???

Your tall and fat. why the fuck would they want to fck you. you troll.

So what is the best idea to prevent on getting raped?
I'm a real skinny guy with long hair. Seriously asking.
I was thinking trying to rip the dudes dick off or bite him. Maybe stab him in the eye. Idk..

is it awkward to crack one off in a shared cell or do you go to a cubicle or what?
Sorry for what happened too. That guy'll get his deserved karma though. Try move on for your kids sake. All the best man

Who did you come out to? That takes a lot of courage, proud of you OP.

lmao

Should live in Canada. Prison was a breeze here. People are friendly enough and there's tonnes of meth.

Hey op, How many stds did you get?

Why do you call it rape when you liked it?

If i wernet wounded and passed out I think i could of prevented it, and yes the best thing to do is go for the eyes or just shout as load as you can to draw attention. It would be a good idea to cut your hair too.

what do you mean by that? and thank you god bless

OP here. Sorry it took me a while to reply was getting raped again.

Your life is more important than your pride.

didnt tell anyone yet, dont think i will, just shared this with /b to get it off my chest

do you have aids now?

Also, you came?

>20 years
>no cup
Hard pass on Canada. Git gud.

Suck that dongle dry and he wont be feeling the need to get yo skinny ass.

Was the sex good?

Was the sex good and I guess you're gay now huh?

Why don't you want to tell anyone about the rape? I think eventually you'll have to do it
Good luck on the rest of your life OP

I can hear that unintelligent vocabulary through the computer. Not you mention YOU GOT ARRESTED FOR DRUGS AND WEAPONS. Go the fuck back to jail so society doesn't have to deal with your imbicillic ass. You are a non-contributing zero.

Do you fart quietly now?

Terrible you had that happen man. I will go for the eyes and scream I have herpes and shit lol.

Unless they are in there for life already you can get time added to their sentence for raping you now that you're out.

Hope those toiletries were worth it.