youtu.be/l7eI4vvlupY
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>9/11 has literally become a Sup Forums general

it's not too hard to force a general

why would you jump?

what a faggy way to die

you would just basically fall asleep in the smoke, fire wouldn't even get you, but instead you decide to be a retarded faggot and jump and splatter all over ground like a joke

have some dignity you cuck

the nose knows

Bump

not every floor is filled with enough smoke to knock you unconscious. Jumping is better than being burned alive or buried under an entire building. The only pain from falling that high is the fear while you fall. Either way your going to die, At least you have options.

Plus these decisions have to be made in the most stressful environment/situation these people have ever been in.

>post rare pics and footage of 9/11
Any body parts? For further study

Nice hologram senpai

Don't forget everyone - those little red bits all over ground. Those are pieces of people.

Can you imagine being trapped in an elevator during?

Or on the shitter?

>you would just basically fall asleep in the smoke,

No, you would basically feel your lungs tear to pieces from inhaling the burning hot, toxic smoke. You would be coughing up copious amounts of blood and lung tissue until you eventually died of internal hemorrhaging or a stroke.

It's not carbon monoxide poisoning you idiot Serb, it's one of the worst ways to die ffs.

i think remote control is more likely, proven reliable technology accurate to within inches, but literally anything wouldn't surprise me anymore

Every time I see these images, I can't help but think, "I could shimmy down between those columns".

This guy is correct. You can even hear the effects of this on taped last calls from the towers.

People jumping were being roasted alive.

Is this rare?

Look at pic related, how the building was made with steel all around it

Then watch this slow motion impact video:

youtu.be/ek-Q0T9wK2g

literally if there was enough fire to burn the whole floor to the point you would burn alive, there would be enough smoke to suffocate you long before the fire gets you

use your brain leaf

no again, what's with leafs not having any common sense

most people in house fires that die, die from inhaling the smoke, you literally fall asleep because you don't have enough O2 and then you just die in your sleep. That's how it works.

>You would be coughing up copious amounts of blood and lung tissue until you eventually died of internal hemorrhaging or a stroke.

>he isn't trolling right now

>It's not carbon monoxide poisoning you idiot Serb

oh god, this board is literally just bunch of 12 year olds

What is that shit highlighted in red?

I have IBS. I would probably just stay there and die.

People. Turn your head sideways and look at the second red box.

i agree it don't look right, but what if the beams were essentially pre-cut like a punch-out. The remote guidance is that accurate

Serbs confirmed for being dumber than poo in loos.

>most people in house fires that die, die from inhaling the smoke,

That's exactly what I've said you retard. You don't just "fall asleep".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoke_inhalation

>Smoke inhalation is the primary cause of death for victims of indoor fires.

>Smoke inhalation injury refers to injury due to inhalation or exposure to hot gaseous products of combustion. This can cause serious respiratory complications.[1]

>It is estimated that 50–80% of fire deaths are the result of smoke inhalation injuries, including burns to the respiratory system.[2] The hot smoke injures or kills by a combination of thermal damage, poisoning and pulmonary irritation and swelling, caused by carbon monoxide, cyanide and other combustion products.

Holy shit Serbia I know you guys don't have schools, but you still have Wikipedia.

There is no cowardice about jumping. It actually seems honorable in some ways. You are just a bitch who insults dead people.

>Look, teacher, the birds are on fire!

Said one 7-year-old girl who was trying to rationalize the sight of humans who had waited too long trying to decide whether they should jump to their deaths, or be burned alive; and were thus both falling and burning at the same time.

Kek

His country's greatest claim to fame is starting a World War and committing genocide. I wouldn't put too much stock in what a non-country like Serbia has to say.

But I always wondered why more people didn't have those emergency parachutes. I work in a 5 story office building with a million staircases and terraces, so I can always find a way out. But if I ever worked in a highrise like that, I'd be Point Breaking my ass out that window.

is this the wrong place for this

youtube.com/watch?v=GoAoHb66OLc

Those look like steel beams melting

wot?

all the conspiracyfags neglect that the structure got combo'd by deleting some outside girders, distorting multiple floor trusses AND hurting the core at the same time.
Fucking columns out of column cannot work, that is why the pancakes

>poisoning and pulmonary irritation and swelling
>poisoning
>... by carbon monoxide, cyanide ....

would you look at that....

Someone post pics of pentagon PRE-collapse

d..did canada just call someone else a non-country? lmao

Anyone seen Empire Unmasked? Dude goes into immense detail on Israeli intel and Zionist involvement in the attacks, including foiled efforts to bring down the George Washington bridge. I've only seen his preview video since I didn't want to shell out $20 though, is the dude that made it legit? (For reference: youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0&t=131s)

Would you look at how I was correct and you were incorrect. Yes. Let us all marvel as the sub-human Serb somehow struggles to move the goalposts or amend his initial point.

is that a shadow on the back?

For me it is likely that there was a hologram and explosives in the building synchronized, but the lack of perfection in the timing shows in the impact video.

Newtons 3'rd law means that you WILL see the aircraft destroyed when hitting those steel columns, it can't just melt through like butter

Here is a video of an F1 flying into concrete, notice how newtowns 3'rd law results in the aircraft hit by the opposite but equal force

youtu.be/l7eI4vvlupY

Edited footage.

you would go under in like 3 mins without O2 you fucking retard, what happens after that, all the bleeding and swelling, that doesn't mean shit, you're in fantasy land at that point

>when you show her a map of modern day Canada compared to Serbia

It seems I've touched a nerve.

Fuck is that guy looking at?

more likely insulation you idiotic leaf.

I love that neat pile that was building 7. Collapsed due to structural failure due to the intense heat m'kay

>when you show her the population map of Canada and she realizes the whole "country" is just few leftist shithole cities along side the border with the US

That's an angle on 7 you never see.

Why didn't the retard Americans just climb out the window and slowly slide down to the ground? Fucking faggots.

Pull it.

You know this from your extensive experience dying in fires I guess? Whiny faggot, you got rekt. Deal with it.

Sort your third world shithole country out already. The West shouldn't have to keep babysitting you slugs.

is that a box of cereal?

Fake

#1 FOR FUN, POSES THEY MADE WHILE JUMPING. KEK!

Now Serbia, while its questionable whether or not it can melt steel beams, there is no doubt that burning jet fuel will melt your skin off as you burn to death.

Quick.

Someone give me some comfy 9/11 conspiracy vids I can listen to. Crazier the better.

While on the topic, throw in any Sandy Hook ones you have as well, love listening to these people ramble.

is guy in top left taking off pants?

wtf how the hell did I end up in Sup Forums?

I havent been to these wastelands in years.

Great. Now we can't see flags.

FALSE FLAG

THIS

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Spook user trailing Mossad pre 9/11

Important pics user. Post the rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
here you go!

NIGGER MODS

you just KNOW that the negress cop is screaming "Awwww HELL NAW!"

Thank you!

what the fuck is up with the mods on Sup Forums today

>For me it is likely that there was a hologram

Yes that's clearly the most likely thing that happened.

Nice one! No wings? Missle?

Why didn't people just slide down the building?

Fucking Jew mods moving any 9/11 thread away

Shut it down oy vey

>737

Watch on YT "Orion Conspirancie" 17:37-17:38 Min......so old an lame faggots

underrated post

>hologram
Good God just when I thought I had heard all the crazy conspiritard bullshit.

>asks for money
No he's not legit you sucker.

fucking idiot mods moved my thread to the worst board on Sup Forums