Rigged?

Conor's win speech was so perfect it seemed fake. The storyline of him demanding both belts in the ring, making a joke about the UFC right in front of Dana about it being sold for 4.2 billion so he should already have both belts in the ring, and then Dana being the one to give him the 2nd belt right after he says "I apologize to absolutely fucking nobody!"

The fight also looked like it was called too early, Alvarez still looked like he could've fought back, it seemed especially premature after the resilience shown by Thompson in the previous fight. Joe also said 'it's over' before the fight was called.

>someone on this planet took the time to actually type this out

You're showing your casualness
and the fact that you have 2 brain cells that are constantly at war with each other.
get off this sports board you fucking cuck.

lol conor is just a witty and charismatic guy.

r.i.p. Alvarez chin

it did seem very sterile and the ufc has a ton of money at stake in conor winning fights. Do I think it was rigged? Probably not. However anyone who puts it out of the realm of possibility has no substantial knowledge of sports history or how giant corporations work in general.

except that whole part where he wasn't wearing two belts during the interview, the part they play over and over and over when the do a retrospective

weird that they would blow something so simple yet masterfully script a hand-to-hand combat fight so well that it fools 95% of the world

Just give him to kabib

" OMG IT SEEMS SO PLANNED THAT THEY FORGOT TO GIVE HIM HIS BELT"

what the fook are ye on about?

it probably (99.99%) wasn't rigged but are you guys retarded?

>Alvarez still looked like he could've fought back
You're fucking retarded. That's the 6th time he got knocked down. The referee is in there to protect the fighter, not to confirm them dead after they stop moving.

Conor winning is great for the UFC. He brings WWE-like theatrics to the MMA, the amount of money he's made the UFC is off the charts compared to any other fighter. This is all to make the hype bigger for his fight with Mayweather, meaning he'll make more money from it (200M+), and he'll give a bigger cut to his fellow conspirators.

I think the winning speech was prepared in case he won. It doesn't mean the fight itself was rigged, though.

The press conference drama was rigged for sure. It was too obvious.

>guys it wasn't rigged but are you guys retarded for not thinking it was rigged?

how old are you?

>he'll make 200m+
lol

truly retarded. If the supposition is that the fight could be rigged, how is it not possible for the forgotten belt to rigged as well? MMA fans are the worst

>anybody dying from those shit knockdowns
lel

What was Conor's announcement?

It's as fixed as all these permavirgins.

Seem how edddie literally laid down for him.

>Alvarez still looked like he could've fought back,

was it the
>head rolling around like a baby
the
>foaming at the mouth
or
>the completely resignation to the stoppage popping his mouthpiece out

that tipped you off?

man am i thirsty from all this salt

i dont belive you were ur trips

Hey OP, I'll do you a good price on aluminium foil.

Top kek

>fighting an undefeated, retired boxer

Mayweather wont take that fight. He probably feels good not having to train as hard for fights anymore and being out of training, would it really be worth the blemish on his record in the off chance he loses? Don't think so. And beating Mcgregor does nothing for Mayweather.

>Joe also said 'it's over' before the fight was called.
he does that with every fight to seem educated. even though every person with a pair of eyeballs can predict the end at the exact same moment.

lmao Alverez was dead before he hit the ground my leafy brother.