My wish is to meet up with one or more ISIS recruiters...

My wish is to meet up with one or more ISIS recruiters, kidnap them and take them to a forest to decapitate them on video. I'm going to need at least two guys to help me with this, but that will come later. I wouldn't flee after the video spreads on the internet, and I'm ready for prison. I will tell my family not to worry and to take good care of themselves. I've been fantasizing about this for a long time, and one day I want to make it a reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/russian-neo-nazis-immigrant-murders-really-graphic-14941/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

somebody post that video. havent seen it for years

sounds like you've spent too much time reading garbage. calm down. get a life.

I'm sure that would play out exactly as you imagined.

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/russian-neo-nazis-immigrant-murders-really-graphic-14941/

How much would you be willing to pay?

Thx user

I'm not looking for a bunch of neo nazi skinhead faggots or nipsters to help me with this, rather an intelligent and experienced someone with similar beliefs and ideologies, someone like Anders Breivik would be the best example.

I think most isis recruiting is done online. So you would have to travel to an Islamic country, wouldn't you?

No I wouldn't. I could easily look for contact with an isis recruiter online, pretend to be a young guy with a migrant background, then make them meet up with me somewhere.

I really really like this image

If it was that easy they'd all be caught already by the feds..

It's happened before, even in my own country, and I don't believe the feds are doing this now

Holy fuck you're a faggot. Get over yourself you neckbeard, I doubt your weak ass would be able to hold a knife properly, let alone behead them. I'm all for killing isis, but you're a huge faggot OP

I am a young Aryan and of course I'm going to need some training first but it will happen sooner or later, and I will show all you weak minded commie scum wussies, just wait.

How will you murder them?

>calling someone else a neckbeard
>you're actually a neckbeard

>I am a young Aryan
we need proofs of your grandfathers past
you're probably tainted with jew blood

I want to behead at least one of them, not sure what would happen to another possible hostage, maybe shoot them through the head if I could get a gun somewhere, lol. I am clean, no criminal records or whatsoever, so I guess it wouldn't be that hard

Why not get a sledgehammer or a machete?

I'd use a machete for the decapitation yes

Make them suffer. If you go trough with this, post proof. With timestamp.

Might take a while since I'm looking for volunteers to help me with the meetups and executions.

take me sunnyboy

If you guys were born a few timezones to the east, you are exactly the kind of people who would be dressing in all black and jumping in your cousins truck to go rape some kurdish women and feel powerful for once in your lives.

which country are you in?