Is MMA for degenerates?

Is MMA for degenerates?

The only non-degenerate sport in the world is curling.

It's literally WWE for people who found out WWE is fake during their 20s. Look at any audience, nothing but fat fucks, beaners, juggalos and hillbillies.

Yes.

yes

it's for internet autists

I dont know about degenerates but it is certainly for autistic losers who live viacriously through others accomplishments

no one wears tapout anymore post 2006
but thanks for the b8
it was delicious

Yes.

Anyone replying otherwise probably has a neck tattoo they got and regret.

>Inb4 "i don't regret any of my ugly tats bro, it tells muh story"

yes

>he doesn't have to sit in traffic with crossMMAfitters blaring country rap

Where is this paradise?

>every mistake i ever made lead me to dis life...
>only god can judge me..
>i wont be caring bout how i look when im old..
>live fast die young...

you ever notice these sorts of people are only popular with bartenders

No, making shit threads on Sup Forums is.

/thread

>what is sports?

Oh look somebody is triggered that biggest event of one sport overtook Sup Forums for one night

it's literally WWE because it's literally just as fake

Goth boxing basically

Beloved by meatheads who live exclusively off Monster Energy drinks, are tattooed all over the shop and most likely stink of piss

I like when the autists get so riled up because the "wrong" person fought for a made up imaginary belt

They create these storylines in their head that matter...

Nigga the belt didnt even fucking exist until the UFC decided it existed, now you're telling the UFC how it should run its belt? you need to take your tendies to the microwave and get off the pc for a day

Considering the fact GSP and Sage Northcutt are literally the only non-degenerate fighters, I'd have to say yes.

Yes. It's pretty much the same thing as "pro" wrestling.

it's for fookin manchildren

I was going to say Thompson and Weidman but all that Jesus take is too low brow

This. It's WWE for people who think rasslin is beneath them but still want all the stupid that comes with it

the fact that it's huge with niggers and white trash tells you everything you need to know

Keep this shit to your one containment thread and just be thankful we let you post this pseudo """"sport"""" on Sup Forums