Does Sup Forums know of any alternative web browser that has roughly the same features / functionality as Google Chrome...

Does Sup Forums know of any alternative web browser that has roughly the same features / functionality as Google Chrome but doesn't fucking freak out and crash every 2 - 3 hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-26/product_id-9900/Microsoft-Internet-Explorer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Firefox.

Chromium

Pale Moon

retard

A decent computer

firefox nightly,
is good browser no privacy problems

retard

TOR

Vivaldi

^ and Linux

How does even it crash for you? Still running 512kb ram er what?

Is this a thing? Does chrome crash multiple times a day for most?

Tor if you're ok with slightly reduced speed

Firefox nightly is unstable, for testing purposes. Pale Moon is stable and fully secure and private. It's default settings are more secure than Firefox nightly.

For most retards

I FUCK YOUR MAMMAS ANAL

Google ultron

At the very most I have 10 tabs open at once - normally I only have 4 - and it routinely has locks up (and audio freaks out if I'm watching a video) and I have to ctrl-alt-delete it and start it up again

and thanks

Why the fuckity fuck fuck do people keep recommending this? The ONE thing you don't want is an EXPERIMENTAL build of a web browser.

Try chromium instead. Compile your own or find a pre-compiled version.

Every browser is the same and does the same things. Some do them more elegantly, some look different when they do it. Some are more ethical than others about how they do them.

is Chrome cuckold butthurt?

>every browser is the same
gecko, webkit,
why am I bothering? you're so fucking ignorant

Torch browser

Iron browser

This
The browser that NASA uses.

If it crashes every 2 hours, your shit is cucked. Try disabling hardware acceleration and see if it helps. Actually delete your profile and start from scratch. Then disable hardware acceleration. Chrome shouldn't be crashing for you like that.

There's also Iridium Browser, which is a Chromium fork that is supposed to be a privacy oriented fork. It's open source, unlike other Chromium forks like Iron, Comodo Dragon, etc.

Or get Ungoogled Chromium for a stock Chromium without the Google botnet.

Internet Explorer is also a good browser, unless you're on Windows Vista or older because these systems are not supported anymore for the latest version.

No, this is a scam browser, avoid Iron.

Google Ultron

thefuckdidyoujustsaytome

>Comodo Dragon
>Chromium
>CoolNovo
Alt. for chrome fags is opera and UC.
I use light browser (Gecko no Blink shit)

came here to post this

your best bet is firefox. it offers the fairest balance between botnet, functionality & performance.

Jesus Christ man up and buy more RAM. I have at least 30 tabs open on 3 browser windows and my PC literally never crashes.

>recommending closed source and Chinese botnet browsers

Why?

You sound like a loser.

i like Fifrefox cause you can drag photos directly to photoshop
no other browser you're able to do that

>loser
>on Sup Forums
Do you even understand what's going on right now

/thread

>cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-26/product_id-9900/Microsoft-Internet-Explorer.html

>826 vulnerabilities

EDGEy as fuck

Because.. OP is a faggot that wants chromium based shit.

Internet Explorer tbh

Internet explorer

This

You could recommend the non shit, non botnet forks

Guys please stop recommending these derivative browsers. It's a safety hazard
Especially you Comodo Dragon with security bugs.

what timeline is this

The alternativerse Abrams timeline

GTFO the universe.

Firefox sucks dick on android.

Internet Explorer has not been a bad browser since version 8 came out. It even had more features than most other browsers at that time. And only improved ever since. The meme that Internet Explorer is bad comes from version 6 which was left behind on technological web advancements and didn't receive any updates for a long time. But that changed after version 7.

That website is totally useless. It includes vulnerabilities of all outdated versions of the browser and even adds Flash player plugin vulnerabilities. Seems like a meme site.

Why though?

/thread

i'm an old fashioned faggot Sup Forumsrowsing on desktop

Now you sounds more like a loser.

Iridium and Ungoogled Chromium are pretty safe though and not shit. These are probably the only two non Google Chrome Chromium versions worth using.
Are you seriously asking why you shouldn't use shitty Chromium forks?

>TOR
>Rule 34 + 7
NSA runs most US tor nodes you faggot.

EAT A DICK:

If you're dumb enough to use chrome, I don't see anything wrong with using shitty forks of shitty shit.

Master race bros

t. expert who downloaded Chrome because he learned that you need to download a "web browser" and calls the Internet Explorer logo the "internet button" not a web browser

OP here
Unless there's downsides people aren't filling me in on, Ultron seems to be the most appealing
Anything I should know or am I all set to go ahead and download that?

I doubt any fork is good. Unless they employ day one security patches from Chrome.

Ultron is the shit, my man.
No cc. No bullshit.

Spoiler alert: It doesn't matter if you use Chrome or Firefox.

Now if you don't use Chrome or Firefox then you're a fucking faggot.

lynx

if that was true i would be in jail right now

What?

I bet you're some retarded autistic faggot who runs Lynx or some other gay obscure browser.

Plot twist: You already are and just don't know it yet

Go be a google hog somewhere else, chrome.

How the fuck is the stuff that was behind the girl all there?

I couldn't care less about who makes Chrome.

Sorry, but I'd rather use the browser that stays open for days and supports all the shit websites do.

Sorry if I just want my shit to work, rather than being an extreme fucking faggot like yourself.

Photoshop.

you can clearly see its not even the same car in the background

Use citrio, is based on chromium but has more features and manages torrents, also if you enter 4shared with this browser you get free premium accounts

Ungoogled Chromium and Iridium are a bit outdated, but if you have Common Sense 2018 Professional installed, you'll be fine and won't run into major security issues.

It's magic, bro. I hate to tell you.

OP here
Got Ultron
No use for this thread anymore, so can we please turn it into a thread of this James Fridman person

>chrome
>stays open for days

If you are using windows, stop day dreaming and get a real OS you faggot.
Else, pick one.

>Implying you have any choice in the matter

I use mac and centos.

Seems like a shitty fork tbh. It isn't open source, and who wants a torrent client in their browser? There are better torrent clients out there.

You sound poor.

>Ultron
>Used by NASA, Powered by DownloadMoreRAM.com
Fucking kek

Poor? Who gives a shit about how rich somebody is? What kind of insecure faggot do we have here?

Opera, I use it whenever chrome or firefox is being stupid. Very stable and minimalist.

Damn... I just need to apologize on behalf of that guy for the advanced faggotry.

I guess you could say it's the operopriate tool for the job?

buy ram

Poor? Really? I'm gonna stop now. You are making it worse for yourself.

Sorry, mate. I don't think that'll help.