Help Sup Forums. My little brother dragged me into an anime con and I am surrounded by weebs...

Help Sup Forums. My little brother dragged me into an anime con and I am surrounded by weebs. If enough of you show interest I will post greentext of what's gone down so far.

yell Allah Ackbar

fpbp

rolling for this

Ok OP, tell us the story

Let's hear it

this and this

Just checked thread again, cooking up greentext now, stand by....

OP don't fail us

Keeping this alive

I demand a story

Yup

do it

Deliver you must

just do it

> be me 19
> little 13 year old brother asks to take him to anime con.
> sure why not
> 2hrs away
> $15 parking
> $30 admission fee per person
>Idonthavethatkindofmoney.mp4
> listen to Pink Season in the car to keep my head on straight for what was about to unfold
> park in the Wendy's parking lot next door and walk over to see a few landwhales with green, blue, and pink hair respectively
"user...you think we're here?"
> I'll let you connect the dots buddy
>he takes an embarrassed look outside the car, swollows his pride and follows the smelly girl nerds to a hotel.

More soon, phone is bad at making greentext and the little one wants to go somewhere else

No one cares

Continue pls

Yell "Anime is shit!" and see what happens, post end results here.

Let him explain himself first

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE

Bumping

If thread begins to die, just post another one

Close to quads feelsbadman

Ok I'm back. Cooking up what happened next.

Don't worry OP, I'll keep the thread alive

Hurry. I've got to know.

Same

keeping this alive, wanna hear the rest, ill just post random pics.

bump

Keeping it alive

you know rather than be a faggot about it, you know wild orgies and plenty of parties are at anime cons right?

You're a brave man, we need more people like you.

you just make me flashback of the dirty harry movie.
In the bank robbery scene

Keepin' it alive

Fucking lame soo far.. this better get good.

Inb4 god tier greentext

We believe in you OP.

Let's Pray

>follow the whales inside
>one was actually a dude. They were dressed up in that sailor anime costume or some meme.
> get inside, get a call from our mom
user! I'm so happy that you took your little brother out today. Use my credit card to get in, but tell me how much it is first ok?
>it's $60 total
Oh wow...can you do me a favor and stay there a few hours with him? That's a lot of money.
>set timer for 3.5 hours
> I need a drink already, three dudes dressed as anime girls with heavy makeup come by and start talking to my brother.
> I counted, it was a ten minute convo about dragon ball z. Not really a problem, but they guy was REALLY animate about it. Making hand gestures and acting out the fusion move with his friends
K
>get to the counter to pay finally. A skinny girl with an uncomfortably bubbly personality greets my little brother with a (I shit you not)
ARE YOU READY FOR THE GREATEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE?
Little bro: yeah sure
OK
>I pay, she gives us wristbands
(My brother keeps interrupting me to bring me to other areas. I am going to roll with the punches. There was more but I'm going to have to come back and finish later. Set your clocks for about three hours, by then I should be back at my place to finish up, call me a fag until then but I will deliver eventually.)

OP here. Jus hit a kid who begged me to be his ometo or something. Will keep you updated soon.

op this is slightly disappointing besides the punch part, make this shit worth while. im constipated af

Dude, you should totally try to hit on a dude dressed as an anime chick..

I actually like this kind of stories.

Guys my brother almost bought a body pillow. I promise I will deliver if the thread does or not. I have lost all faith in my little brother. Maybe even humanity.

You can't leave it to these weeaboos to make an interesting story... You're need to be creative op!!

I'll be waiting. Have fun OP