Bill Clinton Swag

Bill Clinton thread
Recent faves, all-time greats, or new stuff you like. Rate, hate, debate, mate, whatever.

These are my most recent listens.

billclintonswag.com

Other urls found in this thread:

jutegyte.bandcamp.com/album/perdurance
youtube.com/watch?v=wWTkb1xVin0
youtube.com/watch?v=I3eCdo0oHFI
youtube.com/watch?v=17uSusVZg_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's the black metal record?
>inb4 not black metal

looks like darkthrone

>72517772
That's Panzerfaust from Darkthrone. A classic from the 90's era IMO. Though it's got to be said my favorite Darkthrone album is A Blaze in the Northern Sky.

cool cool. the only black metal i listen to is bergtatt and summoning, rest is more or less on the cuckold meme chart
gotta check out some other stuff

i meant 90s black metal but whatever

I just watched the "lords of chaos" documentary about black metal in norway. worth a watch if you haven't seen it

>Until Light Takes Us

If you're into complex metal check out Jute Gyte. It's some of the most complex Black Metal I've heard and it's from one dude in Missouri. Warning though, Perdurance is definitely a pleb filter.

jutegyte.bandcamp.com/album/perdurance

what do you think of holy money?

Holy Money is dowright punishing in the best way Possible, but personally I prefer Greed.

What would you recommend from Sonic Youth? Typically their sound is too minimal for me, I like really stimulating music.

i am a simple man, sorry

i like them both but i love how the first track abruptly ends with the beginning of you need me om holy money. Also would you agree glowing man > the seer?

feel boring about this chart because twoo of these were feature on my last swag. recent listens / what i'm feeling i guess. music is hard

Glowing man > To Be Kind > The Seer

They're all really engaging albums though, the length doesn't even bother me.

What's the one that looks like a gash?

I love evol personally. i think it's pretty accessible compared to their other early stuff but a really great up beat record by them is Goo or Daydream nation. Then once you get listen through those you might start to get a taste for confusion is sex and the masterpiece that is bad moon rising. I love SY but i really don't care for anything by them in the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=wWTkb1xVin0

youtube.com/watch?v=I3eCdo0oHFI

Top 2 and two recent listens

idk what a gash is but i bet you mean this because it's the only album people ask about
youtube.com/watch?v=17uSusVZg_I

Thanks for the recs user.

I know it's become a bit of a meme on Sup Forums, but how'd you like Humanz? I was disappointed but I still kinda like it.

the door is that way normal ---->

i agree, i just feel personally attacked every time someone shits on glowing man because the seer is their favorite

A gash is a gaping cut wound, but yeah that album.

i actually really enjoy it
it flows really well and if you imagine it as a party for the end of the world it works even better
For me it is right below demon days

I wouldn't go that far on the rating, but I understand what you mean user.

Demon Days > S/T > Plastic Beach > Humanz

(We don't talk about The Fall.)

to each their own i suppose
are you listening to the deluxe version? some of my favorites are the ending songs on deluxe

Yeah, I really like the Deluxe tracks. Someone said that it felt like a much needed resolution to the climax and I tend to agree.
I quite like Out of Body, the vocal mixing is so lovely.

what's the red green orange ballon album?

What's the one with the can?

lemonjelly.ky

The Money Store

thought today would be a good day to get to some albums I've been meaning to listen to, and I regret putting them off.

that show me the body mixtape is kinda garbage

What's the minimal looking cover? Also how'd you like Filth? I think the name is quite fitting

he sounds like christopher walken so that was cute.

Oneohtrix. I really liked Replica so I thought it would be time to check out his other stuff.

Filth was so fucking loud and abrasive, and I love the industrial elements. Very much reminded me of listening to Ministry when I was younger.

Cool, I'll have to check it out.

I love how even the melody is partially incorporated into the beat, espescially in the first track. What would you rec from Ministry?

but it's the good kind of garbage?

Psalm 69 is cruising-core, Filth Pigs is heavier and Filth reminded me of it a bit. The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste is the album everyone talks about, probably the best place to start.

>Meme Rapper.

r8

Top 4 fav albums right now.

Whats the one with the guys pointing up?

Whats the one with the burning cross?

Nice taste desu

IS THIS LOSS

>swans
>black metal
>HaNL
is Sup Forums having good taste today?

How do you save it once it's created?

different class is great

Everything else except Halcyon Digest is a new listen.

bump

pls be gentle

recently really got into mf doom

finds a strange catharsis in feeling like absolute shit

growing bored of your familiar music, you listen to anything and everything just to experience something new and fresh

really enjoys just putting an album on, laying down and just soaking it up as it plays

I used to listen to that Sword album all the time in middle school / early high school. Nerds bitch about it being "false metal" but it's got killer riffs.

this is just what I've been playing most the past week or two.

Saucerful is my #1 anthem is second

age of winters is a great album to just mindlessly rock out to, even trash music has a time and a place

me af minus earl

enjoys summer

that's the good shit right there

>Uncanny Valley
you listen to Pert's other shit?

Been very into Scary Monsters as of late as well

the whole lot

that's just a selection of albums I've been listening to lately, I fucking love perturbator's shit

Really knows pi

Prefers cloudy days

actually I don't care much for math

Holy shit how'd you know

Recent listens which I enjoyed.

Recent faves. Love these threads btw

Does anyone else listen to Emperor X? Western Teleport, the one with the fucky lines, is the one by him.

last 4 albums I've listened

>midori
My nigga

oh hey it's me

You cherish your friends because direct family has always been uncomfortable.
And when a friend does something simple like wait in the lobby of a barbershop while you get a cut, or clean up some of your puke at a party, you feel great knowing that someone cares about you.

You hate passive people. You always put strength and meaning into everything you do, but have people around you that can easily bring you into weakness.

>favs

Its Panzerfaust by Darkthrone

bump for recs