So when are democrats going to admit they were on the wrong side of history?

So when are democrats going to admit they were on the wrong side of history?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-10/u-s-jobs-wages-show-solid-gains-in-trump-s-first-full-month

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/8/jobs-surge-donald-trump-first-month/

money.cnn.com/2017/03/10/news/economy/february-jobs-report/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4270686/ISIS-leader-Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadi-admits-DEFEAT-Iraq.html
forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#6df8e3433991
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/23/sanders-praises-trump-for-nixing-tpp-delighted-to-work-with-him-on-pro-worker-policies/?utm_term=.e710141c3f56
youtube.com/watch?v=r-oxssspEVU
swalwell.house.gov/russia
youtube.com/watch?v=RoqhfZoBLZQ
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/donald-lambro-obama-hides-jobs-failure-by-not-coun/
qz.com/900439/donald-trump-wants-to-change-the-official-unemployment-rate/
npr.org/2017/01/29/511493685/ahead-of-trumps-first-jobs-report-a-look-at-his-remarks-on-the-numbers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Silence vladimir

When will shareblue fuck off?

>only in office for 40 days

>already cucked ISIS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4270686/ISIS-leader-Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadi-admits-DEFEAT-Iraq.html

These numbers that were constantly considered "fake news" for the last 8 years under Obama are now used to pump up Trump?

>kek

Ain't falling for that one nigger, try harder.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?

forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#6df8e3433991

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

you poor thing. You fell for the propaganda....

So what you're saying is Obama was the best POTUS ever and now we have to worry about shit-heel Trump fucking it up.

Super, the man has never run a business for five years without chapter 13 or chapter 11. What kind of state do you think our country will be in as we approach his personal best for not-going-bankrupt?

you do realize Obama is the one who came up with fake news, right?

Its cute how you think denying reality makes it not true. No wonder you lost, you want america to burn if its not under your retarded control

So these numbers are fake news or they are not?

You're confusing who the fuck cares who coined the term.

DID YOU KNOW THIS RANDOM FUCKTARD CREATED THE TERM GIF AND ITS PRONCOUNDED MIJDJEBNFJNAJKFN OIEJgnrJKSgfkljafufkc elkae

The fiscal year ends in October, IIRC.

That means that this growth is actually attributed to Obama.

But then again, I'm not an expert... But I'm not a fucking retarded asshat.... Trump's policies can only harm the economy.

mmmm, keep those tears coming shill

how does it feel knowing Trump killed Obamas shitty TPP and even Bernie Sanders said it was a great move?

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/23/sanders-praises-trump-for-nixing-tpp-delighted-to-work-with-him-on-pro-worker-policies/?utm_term=.e710141c3f56

>Obama was the best POTUS

Shut up faggot.

I know you Russians normally hate this news source

youtube.com/watch?v=r-oxssspEVU

I know its hard to accept that not only did you lose, but that you were completely wrong, but you just have to grow up user. throwing these little hissy fits wont save your dying ideology

So are the numbers real or fake now?

Still confused.

>TYT

lol

>Its cute how you think denying reality makes it not true. No wonder you lost, you want america to burn if its not under your retarded control

Yet America was on the verge of collapse YET AGAIN under GOP leadership. After eight years under Democrats shit looks great if you have an education. Now we're back at it, and in eight years the Democrats will have to put out more fires from the perpetual failure machine that is the GOP. The cycle repeats, success and growth under the Democrats, regression and recession the GOP.

The Republican party is an engine of economic, social, and demographic failure.

>Wrong side of history

You mean an overwhelmingly white administration, catering to an even narrow proportion of whites (working-class)?

I'm not impressed. It's just a re-trend of Republican bullshit. White people getting stuff for other white people.

Wish I got paid to troll political opponents....

You are the one claiming they are fake, not me user. Youre so angry at your pathetic situation that you dont even know whats going on lol

It would help the GOP if they catered to anyone who wasn't white, lol.

Every minority group will remember how the Republicans fucked them over when their numbers effectively surpass the white electoral vote.

yes, please keep up that hatred of the white working class to drive even more of them away. How did that work out for you last time :)

sure thing 18 year old who gets his news from Stephen Colbert jokes

First source just whining and crying that *gasp* people have the audacity to investigate possible corruption in the presidency in the form of either russian influence for favorable policy, trading and/or interactions or direct collusion to interfere with our election, claims that the "other side" is guilty too (glossing over that that admits their own guilt if this is a legitimate indictment from legitimate sources founded on correct information), but then provides no real evidence from multiple sources, unlike the infographic I provided you which comes from an extensive body of research you can begin to familiarize yourself with, here, (vlad.) swalwell.house.gov/russia

2nd source an article from two years ago, before the election even began (so another pitiful clinton deflection) I have to ask if your Russian superiors are going to be pleased with your work if this is the best you can do.

Republicans claimed the job numbers were smudged and fake during his entire presidency.

I'm just asking are they real now? Are they still fake? Are they just being smudged?

>Republicans claimed the job numbers were smudged and fake during his entire presidency.

because obama stopped counting people not actively seeking work to inflate the numbers in his favor.

So its ok when your guys outright take millions from moscow? Got it you hypocrite. go blow putin

Like they wont want to do that anyways look at south africa user

There's almost too much bitter for this to be a troll post. Sorry there's not more gibsmedat

So are they real now or are they still fake?

I'm confused.

>all these triggered democrats who cant deal with the fact that Trump is already doing great

its funny because they were so confident that not only were they going to win, but that the republican party would implode on itself. The same republican party that now controls the white house, the senate, the house, and gets to pick the next judge

youtube.com/watch?v=RoqhfZoBLZQ

Nice to see him continuing the good work of his predecessor.

>lets assume hillary won
>would there be outcry from the same people about her being bought by foreign powers?
>no
>people just wanna cry for no reason

Especially since Trump's policies have nothing to do with the numbers coming out this early.

But these people will literally grasp at anything to distract from all the corruption, resignations, and recusals.

THERE HAS BEEN 77 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS OF JOBS GROWTH

SEVENTY SEVEN

you stupid frog poster

Trump is also the guy said the unemployment rate may be as high as 42%.

>kek

Would be hilarious if this fucktard wasn't the president.

42% unemployment.

LOL

For the past six years of the Obama economy, I’ve been telling readers that the administration has been juggling its job data to make the unemployment rates look much lower than they really are.
Now, Jim Clifton, chairman and CEO of the respected Gallup polling organization, has written a blistering broadside on the devious way President Obama’s Department of Labor defines its monthly job numbers, calling it “the big lie.”
The numbers do not count millions of Americans who want and need full-time jobs but are not defined as among the unemployed. That, as Mr. Clifton knows well, remains the chief reason why the jobless rate has fallen.
Yet Mr. Obama has been going around the country crowing about the unemployment rate falling into the mid-5 percent range, down from its 10 percent peak in October of 2009. The declining jobless rate proves his policies were working and had pulled the economy out of its deep recession, he claims.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/donald-lambro-obama-hides-jobs-failure-by-not-coun/

then theres this

qz.com/900439/donald-trump-wants-to-change-the-official-unemployment-rate/

npr.org/2017/01/29/511493685/ahead-of-trumps-first-jobs-report-a-look-at-his-remarks-on-the-numbers

So yes. they were bullshit under Obama and then realistic under Trump

fucking this. people who voted for trump, and who make less than 200k a year - are the dumbest fuckers in existence.

Random arrows to nebulous, undefined things... checks out, must be legit

lots of people meet with the russian ambassor. Not so many

>do so in private
>deny it
>lie about it under oath
>are associated with a campaign that was directly supported by Russia
>are part of a growing number of campaign members with heavy ties to russia
>Was a surrogate for the candidate accused of having russian ties

Try harder fuckhole.

>>do so in private

it wasnt in private. Why did she lie about never meeting with the russian ambassador then?

Fuck you and your shitty memes.

Grow a pair and accept that the best man won the election and has already done more for this country than obummer ever did.

Go back to mlp and leave politics to the real men.

B-BUT I WAS SPEAKING DOWN IN A SARCASTIC TONE THERES NO WAY I COULD BE WRONG

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS FURTHER TO ME AS IM LITERALLY RETARDED

>pointing out democrat bullshit and lies is "trolling"

>News of the statement, which has yet to be verified

>daily fail link

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

You mean the demographic that's dying out? I'm really scared of this shrinking voting bloc!

Thankfully white people don't breed.

Praise God for a low birth rate.

>You mean the demographic that's dying out?

They arent. You thought the same thing in this election and ate shit because of it. So please continue shiling this cuck shit to finalize your ideological death. I outright inflitrate democratic blogs and discussion boards to promote this idea.

It's real ffs.

You leftys call a anything fake news that isn't anti trump

Didn't need to many to dominate and create the modern world. Eventually shitskin society will collapse and if anyone comes out on top it will be whites or asians

Along with all that there has been a huge surge of pedophiles being arrested along with a decrease of Mexicans attempting to come over illegally.

dont even bother, hes too retarded to know that syria and russia are the ones inflicting heavy casualties on isis

they literally used a US deemed terrorist group to fight against ISIS.. the US wont even acknowledge air support of the operation because then we would be aiding said terrorist group

I want Hasbara to leave.

>Along with all that there has been a huge surge of pedophiles being arrested

no wonder hollywood hate him

How is it real? It's only been alleged

>call anything fake news that isn't anti trump

No you fucking retard, it's called having proof and credit. It's not a lefty alt-right thing. I don't just read headlines/read clickbait and get my info from that. Also Dailymail is a well known shitty clickbait website that also exaggerates or makes up a bunch of their stories.

Don't be this much of a cuck. Come on now.

>being this retarded
>

I'm a firm follower of npr, the associated press, and bloomberg too, therefore you should also note that the unemployment number also doesn't reflect the disabled, the retired, or those within the prison system. So no those numbers aren't accurate but they definitely are not the shit bile that Trump pours from his mouth. Things have improved wildly under Obama and anyone not working are either doing it by choice, cant because of criminal record, or are demoralized by the sheer stigma of being homeless. Lack of jobs isn't the problem. I
I see help wanted signs on damn near every block. The jobs are there, whether or not people take them is a personal thing not economic.

>Virtually all demographics belong to Democrats except white people

Yes. The Democratic Party sure has a demographic disadvantage, lol.

Yeah because memes mean anything.

Classic libs

> So when are democrats going to admit they were on the wrong side of history?
If you can ask this question in proper Russian, I will answer it for you.

Reminder that most illegal immigration is via over stayed visits on expired visas. Not boarder crossing.

>he think illegal border crossings have affected his way of life

Yes and that is because of obama

Clearly you've never been to California. The illegals here have changed politics here, which is a bad thing.

>6 month lag
>after policies put into effect
i think intel is building a new plant in arizona on the promise of lower taxes
so there is that
but that could have been any republican president

>I seent it there's jobs cuz of obummer people are just lazy

Libruls

>Illegal border crossings from Mexico

Reminder that district lines are drawn specifically to give Democrats a disadvantage during elections.

You had 8 years to change them

Thats not how economics works faggot.

And there we go again. Another faggot spouting nonsense anytime someone disagrees with them. The political spectrum isn't just liberals and conservatives you close minded fuck.

ITT: Triggered libtards.

PRESIDENT TRUMP WON THE ELECTION BETTER STRAP IN FOR THE RIDE OR FUCKING MOVE TO CANADA WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE ANYWAY

kekekekk

I was sarcastically mocking the post. Anyone who mixes facts and anecdotes and thinks that is an argument is retarded, and very begetting of liberals

Holy shit, autism overload.

of course it does.

now show me the one where hundreds of others were murdered on the same day by natural born americans

im guessing you didnt take the time to save those to your epic troll folder

What kind of failure of logic

So because murders occur by natural born citizens, a murder that could have been prevented is perfectly excusable. I know this is Sup Forums, but try and think how retarded you sound before you post

i didnt even imply that.. i mean show me the words that even suggests it but first lets roll back to the original reply stating people crossing the border in mexico illegally has not affected YOUR life in any way, ever.

you attempted to prove a point by posting an image of 2 people you have never met or anyone you know has ever met.

nobody said anything about it being excusable but at least you tried

Don't expect liberals to be swayed by logic and reason.

If those things mattered to them more than emotion, they wouldn't be liberals to begin with.

Massive retard alert

ebin frog poster alert

>Hurr Russia rigged the election by exposing Hillary and the DNC rigging the election
>Being this retarded

Eh, I'm not the other post you referred to. But yes, the post I replied to did imply that.

And secondly, if you don't think illegal border crossings effect people's lives you're either a massive retard or a poor troll. It effects wages, quality of life, law safety etc. for everyone and if you can't comprehend that then you're too dense to argue with

>you attempted to prove a point by posting an image of 2 people you have never met or anyone you know has ever met.

Goes to show how fucking retarded you are. He gave an example, and because it doesn't effect him personally and fall under what you asked specifically you'll dismiss it? This is painful autism or retarded trolling

Ignorant white trash without money elected ignorant white trash with money. Now the country is a white trash trailer park reality show.

>People not knowing about vault 7 and the CIA's ability to make hacks look like they're from another country

nigger detected

Instead of subhumans electing Clinton for more welfare and then America continuing to be rise of the planet of the apes for another election cycle

Ignorant white trash. Who gives a fuck what you say.

Go back to your trailer park white trash.

I'll admit Putin is on the right side of history. But I'm not with Putin, and you'll have to deal with it.

2 things:
>wtf are you even doing on Sup Forums you little triggered fairy
>back to Tumblr with your nignoggin

stupid faggot. we told you this would happen.

8 years of solid job growth under Obama and the faggot GOP called it the worst economy ever. Trump did the same.

We TOLD you faggots the second Trump got in suddenly it would be the best economy ever.

None of this Trump adulation is based in reality just like none of the Obama demonization was based in reality.

The Dow goes us 13,000 points under Obama. "Horrible economy"

The Dow goes up 200 points under Trump "our savior".

It's a sad, transparent game. Even sadder if faggot OP actually believes this shit.

>critical thinking is dead