American and wastern family culture

How did the western society transgressed from this..

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jul/23/detroit-decline-distinctively-capitalist-failure
youtube.com/watch?v=4PIU3iPcu74
youtube.com/watch?v=8uWQ6HQDKBQ
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

.. to this?

Minorities

>wastern

>Black father that's actually present

That is an above average family in the US.

West was always degenerate

a matter of intelligence

>transgressed

>a matter of intelligence
>Dumdum Japananan couldn't defeat Based Perry and his BBS (Big Black Ships)

it was never like the first pic tho :^)

>huuurrrrrrr the world isn't a perfect white society, other people exist.

OP picture is an advertisement, not reality.

Reality is that rich people and corporations were taxed up to 90% back then whereas now they pay nothing.
Back then America was rich from load interest paid by Europe while rebuilding using American loans after WWII.

Second picture is how Greeks were made.

Hello

Just want to note that the first images are of CHINESE, and you are not Chinese. In fact, little Japan has only produced copy culture of ancient chinese custom and wisdom.

Thank you.

Also taking into account how cities have changed from this

Liev lyef

to this

And shit's started to appear in Europe too, with most big cities starting to have ghettos inside them

Ancient Chinese wisdom only survive in Japan.

China today is a Khanate-Maoist rape baby

every one knows this. Except Chinese Candadians apparently

Advertisement

Reality

Listen here pea brain, Detroit got fucked because Capitalism failed and the corporations left. Do some research before you spout your entry level Sup Forums shit.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jul/23/detroit-decline-distinctively-capitalist-failure

The automobile-driven economic growth of the 1950s and 1960s made Detroit a globally recognized symbol of successful capitalist renewal after the great depression and the war (1929-1945). High-wage auto industry jobs with real security and exemplary benefits were said to prove capitalism's ability to generate and sustain a large "middle class", one that could include African Americans, too. Auto-industry jobs became inspirations and models for what workers across America might seek and acquire – those middle-class components of a modern "American Dream".

The key decision-makers – major shareholders in General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, etc, and the boards of directors they selected – made many disastrous decisions. They failed in competition with European and Japanese automobile capitalists and so lost market share to them. They responded too slowly and inadequately to the need to develop new fuel-saving technologies. And, perhaps most tellingly, they responded to their own failures by deciding to move production out of Detroit so they could pay other workers lower wages.

You scared bro?

So, in your words, Detroit is a shithole because Honda and Renault made more fuel efficient cars and not because the corporations, with the blessings of the US Govt.) have been progressively given more and more freedom?

yep
that and the cival rights movement
black were actually doing better before that

What happened to Greece? Once it was at the forefront of philosophy and natural science; now, it cannot even pay denbts.

exactly
this is really it.
and niggers

>Dash
>Dari
>Phineas
Why do Yanks always give their kids such ugly and untraditional names?

I'll tell you what happened, democracy of the people became democracy of the the ship owners, bank owners the rich oligarchs and their political allies

Second highest Jewish population

>they look like ordinary respectable people

literally a stock photo.

to be fair greece will always be a giant ghetto shithole and nothing will change that.

to this?

to this?

>dad
>mom
>three kids, retarded names aside

Surprisingly wholesome for the age we live in.

Detroit is run by retards who wouldn't let new businesses in and would fucking recycle land that has been all but abandoned. Detroit was a hellhole way before it became a welfare capital. You know a city is fucking up when white people are rioting.

to this?

Literally n o t h i n g wrong with this

>black father hasn't left them yet

I'm wondering how many immigrants hide behind Canadian flags. Is it the North American Germany over there? They remind me of Turks soooo much

Is there a way back? As said before, even blacks faired well back then in places like Detroit

Why can't the governments implement solutions before people rise up?

Cherrypicking. New York, Chicago, San Francisco are substantially nicer now than they were 50 years ago.

It all depends on where the money is.

I am a Greek.

Isn't that directly connected with the fact that cities that were the forges in which America produced the best stuff have found those forges being progressively moved to Asia?

Unlike Detroit, the money never left New York for example (the rich sharks were there too in the fifties and today)

>after 7 recessions and 9 years in a depression
>i wonder why government's cannot solve any problems

yeah you should be the expert.

Yeah we acknowledge the problem how do we fix it?

molly probably cheated on here original husband and got with a black dude

to this?

Hey man, IDK who you are but you've made a lot of great posts lately on Sup Forums

Keep it up

>tyrone is unironically upset that white people wish to live how they did 60 years ago

Your people wish to live how they did over 600 years ago. Why is it so bad that whites wish for something similar?

That looks lovely. They probably smell like the 90's.

Hi, zainichi chink! U r not Japanese!
Noiiiiiice! Chinky Propaganda:DDD

Detroit looks like fucking Ukraine

Everything goes as planned
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

how? cherry picking, dumbass.

I just say "Slava Ukraini!" and "Let's go US!".

>black were actually doing better before that

Nigger are you serious?

They look like a happy family
OP is insecure

>polo shirts
>well groomed
>nice house
what seems to be the problem, dimitri?

>what seems to be the problem
The kid's name is Phineas

Looks like a happy family.

That eastern culture seems to be a caricature-made China depicted in Hong Kong movies.

>Black father
>happy family

inb4 they make a post on reddit, like below

"Hey /r/relationships, I'm hoping you can help me because I don't have any one else I can turn to with this problem in my life right now.

When I was 19 (and living at home) I met my ex (who I will refer to as Jordan) at a party. He is black but very handsome and so his skin color never crossed my mind. We hit it off and started dating soon after. Eventually after a few months I decided to introduce him to my parents. I never thought there would be an issue because my whole life they seemed like accepting people. We all had dinner together and it was a bit strained, but I just figured that was normal awkwardness between people first meeting each other.

Months passed and I continued living at home while going to school, and continued dating Jordan. My parents never said much about him, even avoiding the subject to some extent. Eventually Jordan and I decided to move in together. When I told my parents they completely freaked out. My mom became hysterical and my dad kept trying to tell me about black crime and broken home statistics and how black and white shouldn't mix. It was like they had been bottling up all this racism for months and were finally unleashing it on me. [..]

I was so upset I packed my things that night and literally moved in with Jordan immediately.

Fast forward 2 years and Jordan and I had crafted a little life for ourselves out of state, and we had our first baby together. Everything had been going great. I hadn't visited my parents since, but we had spoken on the phone occasionally and they had come to accept the situation (it seemed). I guess it's worth noting that Jordan and I still decided not to involve them in our child's life, so they had not met him yet. Jordan has a very supportive mother who's a great grandmother to our baby, and lots of cool aunts/uncles/siblings, so I felt there was no reason to add my racist parents into the mix.

Fast forward about another year. Jordan had lost his job and I was pregnant again.
There was tension in our house over finances and other things, and I could see our relationship was not what it once was. To my utter shock in February of this year Jordan cheated on me and we broke up soon after. I've tried to forgive him and get back together for the sake of our son, but he's almost become completely uncontactable.
I've been working on hiring a lawyer to get child support but my savings are dwindling fast and my hands are already full with our son and being pregnant again.

On March 2nd I called my parents and begged them to let me come back and live with them.

The phonecall amounted to a disgusting "I told you so" conversation, and ended with them stating that I am not welcome to live with them and that they don't want anything to do with my children either. They said terrible things about my ex and referred to my children as mistakes and reminders of how foolish I was (in their words). I hung up on them in tears and haven't spoken to them since.

So now I'm here, 2 weeks later, on a month-to-month lease I can't afford, with a deadbeat ex who has disappeared, a child, pregnant, and no support system. What the fuck can I do? I'm literally living a nightmare and having to come to grips with potential homelessness in a few weeks. I'm in Illinois if anyone knows any resources that can help me? I read something about grandparent rights in another state...does that mean I can take my parents to court to make them help take care of my child? I'm already too stressed about trying to get child support from Jordan, I'm not sure if I can handle another legal battle.

tl;dr: my racist parents would not approve of my black boyfriend. Now that our relationship is over, I'm left to take full-time care of our child and second one on the way. I have no money or resources but my parents won't let me live with them because our children are black."
>happy family

youtube.com/watch?v=4PIU3iPcu74
You are already dead America.

>the story of proto-favelados

>Val raising his wifes son

No.

Wew. Projecting much, Toruko-chan?

Take a wild guess.

An American family keeping good old tradition that emigrated to Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=8uWQ6HQDKBQ

>t. schizo somali
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

> This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance.