/bb/ big brother 18

Final Countdown Edition

Previously on /bb/: No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway. Have your parents buy them for, you plebs.

HoH (Head of Household): Hong Kong
Veto: Reddit
HoH Nominations: Tank and Waffle Cone

Are you going to cry today /bb/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Odawgg7pNzM
youtube.com/watch?v=d5ab8BOu4LE
youtube.com/watch?v=C02kkw2Ihfw
youtube.com/watch?v=vKFjD28qPwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3qNZbd-fuEE
forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/pages/ratebbhg.php
streamable.com/ol53
youtube.com/watch?v=UoSGqLZh5_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Odawgg7pNzM

>friend asks me once fridge is gone who am i rooting for
>think for a second
>realize i dont like any of them
>they are all either bland or unlikeable
>realize i'm not picking who i like, i'm picking who i hate the least

holy shit this season is gonna bomb

youtube.com/watch?v=d5ab8BOu4LE

what a mark...

>We're going to end up rooting for JMAC to come back as a surprise and not give a shit anymore again

youtube.com/watch?v=C02kkw2Ihfw

Reminder that by mentioning the band A Flock of Seagulls last night, Frank confirmed this as the Fridgette song.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKFjD28qPwQ

I just want to see some justice in that house.

I just want to see Frank the Tank pound Bridgette's tight little asshole at full force. I want to see Bridgette's eyes roll back and her teeth sink into her bottom lip as she falls into a stupor of pure unbridled pleasure when Frank is balls deep in her butt. And then theyre lefting panting and sweaty and they cuddle and Bridgette looks up at Frank and says "I love you" and Frank says "I know." Then Bridgette starts crying until Frank kisses her and they fall into a deep slumber while he's still deep inside her butt.
Frank wants it. Bridgette wants it. We want it.

Why is the world so cruel that we can't have this. I would rather watch that on repeat all day than watch Paul or his little manbitch Paulie speak even one more time.

>Thu 7:33 AM BBT Michelle hopes people like her and don't think she's mean. Paul thinks people think he's mean

>They think the live feeders are sh**ting on Frank.

are those 2 for real?

>After tonights show
>Siblings twist
>All siblings who survived to jury get their other sibling
>Thats why paulie keeps talking about his brother cody
>mfw we dont get vanessa because Tiff is gone

>I love you
>I know

Jesus....how lewd.

I kinda feel for Michelle. She's got a lot of insecurities

youtube.com/watch?v=3qNZbd-fuEE

forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/pages/ratebbhg.php

>Vote for DA TANK if you get the chance
>We cant let James pass him on his final day

Past and current houseguests you would stuff in the gas chambers and why:

>Michelle's sister comes in and shits on her

i did at first but the way she handles it in such a petty and retarded way is annoying

If frank leaves I'm done, everyone else is boring.

This game is rigged and pretty much the only thing real is the drama people create cause they are stuck in here so create a better story CBS by keeping frank in. He doesn't have to win but to take down people like day, Michelle, Paul and James before him would be pretty great

streamable.com/ol53

DR should bait the HG's into thinking frank got the RT so they vote out bridgette and then it wont look like they rigged it forhim

Amazing. Any moar?

FRIENDSHIP XDXDXD
please upboat me america

FRANK WILL RETURN. GROD WILL RIG IT FOR HIM. #GRODNEREXPOSED ONLY MADE THE RIGGING MORE LIKELY. ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY, CAN YOU IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE TALKING IF FRANK HAD THE TICKET

got it from reddit

>mfw thinking about you hating me right now

1. Nigkiyah
2. Paul
3. Andy
4. James
5. Jozea
6. Nigvonne
7. Frankie
8. Paulie
9. Candice
10. Howie

Fuck this season I'm so mad. I can't even say pissed anymore because they say it so often and it annoys me.

How is James so high even after this week?

hilarious how fast he turns around and leaves with zero argument

"tough guy"

Howie from 6/7? How could you hate him he threatened to eat a girls dog and made her cry he's /ourguy/

This show really needs to be taken away from CBS

I want to see either a show with 16 dr wills/ians where the balance of power shifts every week or a comfy show where everybody's all buddies and chats about propane with eachother

Token faggot, diversity, and token reddit + 10 of the people you hated in high school takes up all the room for interesting/intelligent/likeable people

no from 15 the black guy

whoa cool it with the b-bombs bro

I assume you put him there because you're trying to be edgy but I really think there are far worse houseguests than him and Candice, especially him I don't remember him doing anything

I miss Hurricane Howie so much

Yup I agree with you. Said in a previous thread it would be much better if they iq tested and had mostly very clever people who could solve puzzles and strategize, and then a few normies.

you're right, I'm so blinded by my hatred for the current house, I can't even think of people I disliked as much in the past.

I would fap in EVERY FUCKING ROOM if I was in the house, just for fun.

stop making threads early you faggot

Shut up Ian

haha ian making sound effects

he say "saw" weird too

Can't blame him. Britbrit in the same room.

The only things I remember him doing
>not freaking out about racism
>carrying that one girl out of the bedroom during an argument
Seems alright to me

As a TV only watcher it's hard to know who's a dick and who's a victim in that house. This last episode let us know the Dick is "big Meesh" and the Victim is Bridgette. I'm glad they clued us in!

I just wish the dick was Frank's dick. And it was inside Bridgette's butt.

Also Zakiyah/Day/Paul are actually the dicks. Meech is just their little goblin-troll pet.

Hi Howie, what are doing now bro?

the bible stuff was a bit much

remind me what you're talking about? I can't remember

I can't stand how every season the producers pick a person to hate and then spend a whole episode showing how bad they are

>f-frank made a girl cry oh my god he's a misogynist
I bet they'll have him fucking booed when he walks out lads

James is pulling the 'im an idiot and think im doing the right thing" so people give him a pass, hes actually not pulling anything though hes just an idiot

I like this rendition better:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoSGqLZh5_U

>bonus if people get any good britbrit gifs out of it

I don't think he'll get booed, they didn't show him as a dick in the last episode and I doubt they'll show him as one this episode since the only show worthy stuff he's really done since what they showed last time has been cute shit with Bridgette.

F M L

It's 2016 and a FUCKING WHITE MALE making a POC womyn cry is NOT OK

so zakiyah doesnt get mad when the house homo plays with paulies hair
interesting

Last night when he said he was making a big game move when the house was dead set on getting frank out was fucking cringey.

Frank would save Bridgette bloodline from being manlets

Why didn't they bring in an autist this season? I can't relate to these normies

corey

their son would look like james with a jewfro

>michelle

He said autsit not gay user, well maybe he is gay who knows.

>autistic

Paul, Nicole (cant even see her crush is gay), Corey.

>michelle
>corey
>nicole
>bronte
>bridgette
>not all on the spectrum

meech probably bragged on her reddit credentials during the interview process and they thought they would bring in a girl autismo but then i turned out she is just a mean girl

goosebumps

Anyone have the clip of her asking why he doesn't look at her? (last night)

These two are without a doubt the best couple in the history of the show

Was BB16 really that bad for you guys? I enjoyed it for the majority of the time and the only negative thing I have to say about it was that the house always voted one side. Apart from that, the season was pretty good, the right person walked away with the 500K and there were plenty of twists that made for interesting moments (Team America, Battle of the Block, Devin). What are your thoughts /bb/?

I was rooting for Derrick so I enjoyed it (aside from Frankie and Christine ofc)

fucking hamsters has that entire z and paulie talk in detail with images and not a single fridgette wine-fest update

Didn't save it but was just listening to that before

;______;

might try and clip it later if no one else does

The thing I was noticing throughout the season is that there was really like NO drama, I don't think there was one conversation where somebody raised their voice. No one throwing someone else under the bus in front of everyone else, no one scrambling, no one calling anyone out.

The most entertainment most people talked about that season was Zach Rance. That says something, doesn't it?

I was rooting for my veto king Donny, mostly because he was the underdog for the entire season and made it further than he should've

same
would have been top tier with anyone other than those two

Have a timestamp? Think I've figured out a way to record and put it on streamable

Frank is a better man than me. He has to be constantly fighting the urge to kiss her, I bet he's almost glad he's leaving

>mfw grod saves the season by giving frank the round trip

>James back in front
>Realize I am starting to hate America
>Going to vote for Trump

The Devin house meeting, Zach's ceremony outbursts, Caleb throwing up Haycole on the block for double eviction, Frankie and Caleb argument. That's just off the top of my head

Idk I feel like there was plenty of drama that season

Season 16 was fucking comfy. Like an IRL sitcom.

>Paul, Nicole
do you even know what autistic means

Yeah there was tons of shit.

It was just internally in the power alliance.

Yeah, obviously Devin was gold but I almost don't count him. I enjoyed Zach a lot at the time but his glory has faded IMO after showing his metaphorical ass on social media after the show. The Frankie and Caleb argument was good though

I think however it was known to just have more consistently boring feeds, from what I remember they played pool nonstop

would it have killed you to give me the (You)? :'(

You know she's wondering how big it is and how it would feel in each of her holes.

What did she mean by that?

>Was BB16 really that bad for you guys?

Hell no. Devin made that season.
Derrick and Cody were one of the best alliances of all time
Beast Mode
Zach Attack
QT 3.14 Nicole

Plus, I'm a fan of total domination from a player like Derrick. It's why I loved Redemption Island with Boston Rob

go make a blacked thread faggot

tfw (you)cucking

ALPHA AS FUG

Definitely not fellatio

Paul may be the biggest edgelord contestant of all time

I does it for the (You)'s

>Jeffish

Guess I'll see you all tonight for the episode. Doubt Frank has the ticket

But...

Fuck it