>Be American
>Screech at preach

youtube.com/watch?v=MuQhLcAiuPw

America is a fucking mentally ill country

How do we stop them???
>These are the people who decided the president

youtube.com/watch?v=C4p08WSrMZk

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just found this. Thought it was pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2pCgepCbm4

at least half of that was not in america

>the average american has degenerated to a point of only uttering grunts and screeches

shit education and no healthcare really fucked up americans hard.

The best part is they will defend absolute mental retards just because they have white skin

It's ok dude. It still was funny

someone post that video of those niggers ""debating""

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

>American politics is rednecks screeching autistically and niggers mumbling about "muh dik" and bix nood mufuggah fuck whitey

CANNOT

>retarded leftist shows up to disrupt rally
>gets btfo and shut down

nothing wrong with mocking guevera-shirt wearing retards pham. She didn't show up to actually debate trump supporters, but to disrupt their rally.

>Grown men and women screeching autistically is BTFOing leftists

cmon my dude. There is NO way to defend this.

>engaging with leftishit protestors who just shriek LOVE TRUMPS HATE over and over again

She didn't show up to have a legitimate discussion, chink.

>Acting like a retard and making yourself look incredibly stupid instead of just punching the leftist in the face

CANNOT

You dumb cunt do you not understand how fucking sick everyone else is of BOTH sides of your literally retarded politics?

I lost when that guy drove on the sidewalk then circled around lol

>physically assaulting somebody that poses no threat to you

Not how it works. When they start physically assaulting you, then you can shoot backnin self-defense (assuming you don't live in a super cucked state that has stricter gun laws than canada like cali)

See this incident where an antifa began punching a trump supporter at the milo event and was shot in legitimate self defense

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/uw-shooting/

Or based stickman who wacked some antifa retards in the head.

I don't care about Chinknadian opinions of our politics you fucking idiot. Trudeau is an even bigger meme than Trump. He has done nothing but snap pictures of himself at LGBT rallies, or pictures of himself slamming rapefugee cock at his local mosque. Hopefully Bernier cleans house of this retarded meme.

Pierre Turdshit was one of the worst PMs Canada had ever had. He introduced the cancerous multiculturalism policy.

>Someone disrupts your fucking political rally
>"I KNOW. LET'S MAKE FUCKING DUCK NOISES AND BABBLE LIKE IDIOTS INSTEAD OF TAKING OUT THE ENEMY IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR CROWD"

C A N N O T
A
N
N
O
T

These are always fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=mMCO79R-4mM

Dude, it's no different than singing hippie bullshit or chanting through a loudspeaker to shut down Trump rallies or ebil neo natzees.

Unlike the leftists who go around punching and pepper spraying elderly people and women, the Trump supporters don't commit crimes first. When they fight back it's self defense.

Stop dude. I was born in Canada and lived there until moving here.

>the Trump supporters don't commit crimes first. When they fight back it's self defense.

The issue retard. That's why leftists are so brazen, you're too scared to punch them first.

a classic

>commit violent crime first to teach the antifa a lesson

You retard, that will harm the right-wing far more than it will to these Marx dicksucking retards.

By not instigating and committing violent crime first, you are in a better position legally when you fight back in self-defense. And the media can't go HURR THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS WERE BEING VIOLENT FIRST when there's video evidence proving otherwise.

Believe me, I'd love to wack an antifa with a metal pole in the head, but I obey the law and will only retaliate to defend myself from violent crime.

>Le we'll just debate the leftists and explain our views calmly to them, I'm sure they'll understand

LOL

You're LITERALLY this meme

I never said that you idiot. Bring weapons and if you live in a carry state, carry a gun to defend yourself from people who will physically assault you for excercising your first amendment. Always record what is happening as well.

But don't attack first. Not only will you get fucked legally, the media will make a shit show out of you. That Seattle Trump supporter was released because it was legitimate self defense and the antifa retard began attacking him first in the video evidence. It was a justifiable shooting.

This is how you properly defend yourself. Same with Stickman having all charges dropped when evidence showed that the antifa was trying to attack him first.

>Not only will you get fucked legally, the media will make a shit show out of you.

Who the fuck cares? The media will make a shit show out of you anyway. Never compromise and never apologize for anything.

By saying "I'm not a nazi" you won't gain any mercy from your enemies BUT you sure as fuck will lose all respect from your allies (and potential allies).

>the media will make a shit show out of you
Yeah and people will see you mean business and join your cause.

The media can ruin your life dude. They didn't ruin that guy in Seattle who shot back in self defense or stickman because all video evidence showed the antifa attacked first and were being violent chimps.

The media ruined Zimmerman because they assumed Trayboon was an innocent kid who dindu nuffin and zimzam followed him even though zimzam stopped following him, and Trayvon reached his house. Then he doubled back and went to confront Zimmerman and began assaulting him first.

Had Zimmerman recorded everything, the media couldn't have done shit to twist the narrative. Same with how if Wilson recorded that chimp Brown trying to grab his gun.

I dunno man I just find it really retarded how the citizens of the US have more guns than numerous European countries' armies put together and yet you still fight with fucking sticks and throw rocks at eachother. What the fuck?

You'd think with all the "MUH RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS MUFFUGAH MUH GOD GIVEN RIGHTS TO CARRY WEAPONS" you'd put at least a few more Reds into the ground by now.

The thing is that these antifa riots happen in California, New York, Chicago and DC where gun and carry laws are EXTREMELY strict. They are not happening in Texas, Arizona or any other state where you have stand your ground laws and shall issue conceal carry.

The Antifa need to stick to leftishit states and cities that are safe spaces where no civilian can carry a gun legally.

Anyways all I'm saying is that you need to be smart about it. Ideally every commie piece of shit would be put into the ground, but this isn't how it works.

>american public discourse

>When they start physically assaulting you, then you can shoot back
You are literally advocating to kill someone after baiting them into getting physical with you, over fucking retarded social politics.
You are a fucking piece of shit who does not value human life, just like the rest of those religious political zealots.

Your nation is a form of cancer. Everything north of Mexico is basically the Africa of the modern world.