1. Illegal to be gay.
2. English
3. 42% indians from acctual india. Like hindus and shit

>Suriname
1. Idk lol

>French guiana
1. part of france
2. Therefore: shit

The pink one is apparently a part of France. Which begs the question, can natives there just fly to France or do they have reduced rights like bong oversea territories/USA oversea territories

SHERRIF SURINAME

>42% indians from acctual india
how the fuck did that happen

Worst neighbors after Argentina.

who is best neighbor?

Someone needs to work in that sweltering shithole.

my friend who lives across the street from me his parents came directly from Guyana. I've been over at his house before full of his Guyanan family and it's weird like he'll speak regular American English to me but then switch to a heavy accented English that I could still understand for the most part.Also the only English speaking country down there.

Also I believe the only thing good about French Guiana is that they have this ballin-ass telescope that a lot of astronomer people go to

Brits are fucking brain dead with losing land. (Exp. Malvinas) and that land was empty, no one wanted to move there so bongs just got a ship full with the worst of india and shipped there. Did it work? Yeah kinda, but still, fucking brits.

>3. 42% indians from acctual india. Like hindus and shit

I actually know an Indian guy from here

He even claims to be "guyanese" lol

Paraguay and uruguay in my opinion

>bongs POO'd your continent lmao

It's funny cus we call natives indians over here. So its a bit confusing

Suriname has lots of gold, colonial Archtecture and dutch language spearkers

hmmm makes me remember of a certain brazil's region...

it was the worst land of South America, honestly and without trolling. As in, being sent there meant dying of Malaria or Yellow fever almost certainly.

France

Yes, looks like that region...

Maroons and Indians are constantly fighting each other for power in Guyana
Suriname is a ex-dictatorship
French Guiana is a french colony who launched a rocket in the space
Pernambuco?

Americans suiciding

Yes, they don't speak dutch anymore i think but they show their dutch herritage pride everywhere (and tried to separed from Brazil 5 times during colonial and imperial era)

Jonestown and autistic black surinamese getting 500 dutch women pregnant with his defective semen saved in a semen bank in Netherlands

French Guiana has drug smugglers and our spaceport.

>french guiana
>country

American education all over again...

>In Guyana, Trinidad and other Caribbean countries, Indians (poos) form the ruling class, dominating over Africans and natives. Indians are most powerful and prosperous group. Others become discriminated 2nd class citizens. Anti-Indian resentment sometimes turns violent, but Indians still hold power and dominate.

21st Century will be the Indian century.

like Fiji and Uganda

>Indians in Fiji form the ruling class, dominating over natives. Indians are most powerful and prosperous group. Natives become discriminated 2nd class citizens. Anti-Indian resentment flares and natives try to overthrow Indian rulers in 1987, with military coup, but fail.

>Indians in Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda etc..) form ruling "mafia", dominating over natives. Indians are most powerful and prosperous group. Natives become discriminated 2nd class citizens. Natives in Uganda try to overthrow Indian rulers in 1971, with military coup, but fail as Indians return to power.

Even in Britain, Indians out-witted the natives and are one of the most affluent and prosperous groups.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Uganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji#Independence_.281970.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indophobia#South_America

>handing over power to australoids

just like south africa

fuck the brits and globalists

>abolish slavery
>nigs don't wanna work on plantationd anymore
>dupe illiterate Indian peasants into going half way around the world
>fuck them over

Same for Suriname, but with Indonesians, Chinese and Indians

>Yes, they don't speak dutch anymor