Be me

>Be me
>Male (surprise surprise)
>24
>Still live with religious (roman catholic) parents (rolls eyes)
>Is atheist but brainwashed parents don't know (so I won't get kicked out)
>Is openly atheist online including on facebook
>talk shit about cunt parents on FB
>no one on facebook bothers to inform my parents (I have 400+ people)
>I know they're not really my friends but I want to experiment if one will snitch on me
>nobody is snitching either because they don't care or whatever
>parents drag me to stupid-arse church
>purposely have an EXTREMELY TOXIC attitude towards the strangers around me
>sneeze with my mouth open and I don't give a flying fuck
>act like a fucking jerk BUT THAT'S THE POINT...
>So my parents decide to stop dragging me to church to avoid embarrassment
>I notice that as my parents get older and older, they get tired of dealing with me
>I really don't care
>They eventually try to pretend that I'm not their kid or something but yet I still live in their house
>They don't have the heart to kick me out I suppose
>Mom comes in cries and complains at me says "You are killing me." (What does she mean by this???)
>Now Sup Forums says kill yourself or MOVE THE FUCK OUT
>Never offing myself :D
>It's not that easy affording an apartment, especially in SoCal
>I have no empathy for my cunt parents
>And it's very hard to get a job in SoCal, like INSANELY FUCKING HARD like wtaf?
>But I sometimes get dragged to church
>Receive the bread of chris or whatever
>Don't eat it but put it in my pocket (Make nobody sees)
>Go home
>Go inside bathroom
>Lock the door (Very important)
>Do this pic related

Now then.

Are there any real life 4channers here that actually live by themselves in an apartment without a college degree??? (Affording a place without parents and college degree is what I mean)

How do you do it?

Cool thread OP

you make atheists look bad.

its not your religion but the least you could do is respect someone else's beliefs.

Move out of california, either that or don't live in socal. If you don't have any debt you can go anywhere, just take a fucking greyhound and go.

if you hate your parents, then why do you still live with them? cunt

Get a job in a trade or skilled labor
Why do you use the term arse and cunt like a Brit if you live in southern California?
37 single

Good luck with that buddy. I live on my own but loved with mom for awhile. I have a degree in engineering but made some poor life choices that didnt allow me to move out for a bit.

Should have taken the bread OP now you'll die a virgin in your basement

I never went to college. I make 2100 monthly. I pay 700 in rent. Its not hard

go join the army

>sneeze with my mouth open and I don't give a flying fuck
you shouldnt do this, your tonsils can pop out

Should've mentioned this up there.

The military is out of the question for me. It just is. I'd rather not explain why.

You sound like an incredibly autistic psychopath

I dont have college degree and live by myself, 25 years old. I am working as field sales manager.
All it takes, is just not to be a little whiny cunt.

It's because you're genuinely retarded, isn't it?

OP is not even thankful for free lodging

Nope.I'm not. I had a high gpa in high school.

I just don't want to go to boot camp. It's too hard.

Man I thought my life was shit thanks for cheering me up

it is super easy you nimwit
I have lived in Los Angeles for 20 years without a degree or a real job and I can afford an apartment.
>stop acting like a fucktard and go to church and get to know people.
>maybe join the KofC or some other social group at church
>find someone there that owns or manages some place
>convince them to hire you.
>if you are to much of a shithead to do that, go to central casting in burbank and become an extra
>get an apartment
>get a roommate

On Judgment Day, this will probably negate every good thing you did.

>too hard

its like a few weeks of hard shit then dick off at work forever

are you just trolling, or are you genuinely a waste of human resource? i cant tell

anywho, I work as a security guard in california working for a county for about 25 an hour, 40 hrs a week. what i suggest doing is getting a starting security job with security, g4s, paladin, or elite (as these companies regularly hire new people) and work for them for about a year. once that year ends, start pressuring your company for better sites with higher pay, or applying for a government security job.

Sounds to me like you're just an ungrateful cunt

getting a job with securitas*

The only reason your parents haven't kicked you out yet is because you're autistic and would die in the real world.

we do it by not being an ungreatful cunt.

>get some christ in you jesus.

I dropped out of highschool. I found a company willing to teach me how to Weld. Now I live in a decent sized condo in NY making about 45 an hour. You can do it too user.

I weld as a hobby, i dont think I can stand the monotony of it, day in and day out, relying on it to live

dumbass detected

which this post is a "good on you" more than a "hurrhurr retard".

genuinely, you have some patience that people would kill for. good on you bro

>(rolls eyes)
fuck off

Beilieve there was a typo... not 24... 14.

Then you're fucked. I have one day off a week. I work over 9 hours and overtime.

Hard work and luck. Build a skill you're gonna get no or shit pay for a while but after a few years you should be able to make enough to support yourself. Skilled trade jobs pay enough to support yourself if you're stupid. If you're smart get into something business or tech related you're in the startup capital of the world.

>go to bad part of town
>find blacks or mexicans whichever your prefer
>join gang
>deal drugs
>?????
>PROFIT

Edgy kid

Old pasta is stale.

that bread would be healthy for your fat ass you stupid disrespectful cunt

maybe if you spent less time being a cunt and more like embracing the suck you would still hate your parents but not live with them or have a shitty relationship, you could probably even get a girl and be productive instead of a basement dwelling neet storm-cloud of shit raining on your parents and their interests/devotions
>tldr
stop shitting on your parents, they didnt ask for a 24 tear-old man-child neet to fuck up their reputation

Yeah, I got my own place and I have no degree. I'm just good at what I do and didn't need one. Sounds like you need to gain some ambition and do something or when your parents die you will have nothing.

I thought most people outgrew their edgy phase in middle school. Guess not.

>not joining the military
>retarded

pick one

this thread is retard bait
either OP is bad troll, or literal autist
he will acknowledge neither, just abandon

I work with Securitas, and I can tell you they'll do fuck all even if you do pressure them.

This is such bad bait it transcended and became good