Saw this meme can't stop thinking about the question. What do you think?

Saw this meme can't stop thinking about the question. What do you think?

you would need to read English if you were in america so a mix of a made up language and English?

You wouldn't have a concept of sound. So even if you could read a language, you wouldn't really vocalize it in your head. Still, pretty freaky to think about.

French, obviously

They don t think,their fucking death

>They don t think,their fucking death
>Mfw

I don't think in languages, due to never been able to hear a accent. This is also one reason why deaf ppl talk weird, cause we have not heard the worlds, are trying to go off nothing. Might as well be rocket surgery for my ass.

Their "inner voice" is sign language. They wouldn't imagine a sound, they would picture hands doing sign language.

And when they read words, they don't "hear" the sound of those words in their head. They just visualize the letters in their mind.

Their brains don't really work the same way and don't develop the same as other people.

Words*...might as well be world's too, seeing as we don't hear what happens in that too.

They don't think, they're fucking deaf.

Fuckin what?

The human brain naturally knows how to speak hebrew.

the first trick to reading faster is doing away with subvocalizing the words as you read them. i wonder if deaf people can read and comprehend written works faster than the average person.

Making hacking guttural sounds isn't a language

Probably would think in pictures. I think in pictures.

If your native language is a sign language, instead of "hearing" yourself talk, you "feel" yourself making signs.
Source: just fucking google it dude, you can ask people that were actually born deaf

I feel like my imagination is too bad to think in pictures

This leads to another interesting question. What is it that "hears" the internal voice we all have? Is it a sound or not?

howhigh.ru

This, i think in sign language. And people say i make sounds when i sign. Friend told me i sounds stupid so i try not to but its hard if you cant hear it yourself.