What keeps you on living your life...

What keeps you on living your life? There is no adventure in our society and even if there were I'd still be crying about my shitty life on Sup Forums. Everything is just way too fucking polished. We all live in our little boxes, drink our fancy little fucking tea and fall in sleep infornt of the TV. It's all so grey, dull and fake. I never thought that "living" would be like this.

Best wishes from the land of suicide, darkness and depression.

stay strong friend

You gotta create adventure but for that you need money unfortunately

Welcome to adulthood, go do something fun user life will become bleak as shit if you go through the: wake up, work, come home, sleep, wake up, work, come home, sleep cycle too long.

I make sure I have things in the future to look forward to, whether on a small scale or a large one it's always nice to think forward and have something to strive towards and then later be rewarded.

Agreed but suicide is impossible so I don't have much of a choice I want to move to the woods away from everyone just supermarkets or whatever so I can get shit but be away from all this fake bullshit

This life is just so fucking boring. How can a person take this shit +40 years?

Go apply for a visa for another country then, if you don't like western society you've got ample opportunity to go live elsewhere. Nothing is stopping you except for yourself.

Why is suicide impossible for you?

I guess

Cause people have shit they want to live for, want to start a family, get a fuck ton of cash, travel the world etc. If you have no goals in life, life becomes pointless and you get depressed.

Plus everyone goes through this shit, it's called a mid life crisis

Tried it, after you fuck it up you don't do it again, at least I can't

Don't be one of those anons that wants to bitch and moan about life but then doesn't do anything to change it, if you really hate it you can go right ahead and do it.

I've had a diagnose for depression since I was 13, but nowdays I don't even feel depressed. Haven't felt for a few years. Haven't felt anything for a few years.

In a way I understand the people that kills somebody, when you're all empty from the inside you just want to feel anything.

"All so grey, dull and fake."

Sounds like you need to change something, and I'm not talking about anheroing.

Your life is yours to make it whatever you want, user. You want it to be fun? Meaningful? Then do those things. Learn what it is to have something mean something to you. Learn how to not be grey or dull.

Most of this boils down to doing the work yourself and it sounds like you're just being lazy.

Noted

Must've not wanted or want to kill yourself that badly then

Damn dude.

Sounds like you're bummed out on your meds or lack there of.

Maybe not but for me, I wouldn't attempt it again. Not anytime soon at least.

So how'd you fuck it up?

I basically just wanna see what happens next. Nihilism keeps me sane because I can just do whatever the fuck I want.

What the fuck do you mean "you guess"?
Life is a choose your own adventure game, and if you dont like it then do something else. Literally anything else. Move far away, get a different line of work, start a family, fight in the desert or jungle.
You can do literally anything you want, the only limiting factor is yourself.

If you dont like your life, do something or shut the fuck you you whiney bitch.

I'd change things if I'd know the direction. I have tried drugs, doing music, travelling, bars and I even had a girlfriend. It just doesn't help.

I just can't get the satisfaction from anything.

I don't even know why I made this shitty thread. I just wanted to tell someone thoughts from the land of reindeers and santa. I'm lucky if coldness kills me some day.

Fuck you motherfucker why don't you go do those things? Oh yeah you've got responsibilities and a life. As do I. I'm just saying life sucks.

Rather not talk about it

Oh come on, you're on Sup Forums having a whinge about how shit your life is the least you could do is entertain us.

Nah