I've been trying for over 3 years

I've been trying for over 3 years.

Someone, please, tell me how to get out of the Friendzone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
youtube.com/watch?v=IAKhijbFVwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not that hard.

Just ask her out. If it doesn't work it doesn't work. Don't be a faggy beta orbiter.

Everyone can spot a beta orbiter and we laugh at you. Don't be a faggy beta orbiter

>ask her out tomorrow.

Fuck her.

But she has a boyfriend. If I asked her out, she would feel extremely disrespected and she would get mad at me.

THATS the problem. She's only been single once the entire time I've known her and she met her current boyfriend the night she broke up with her ex.

That's easy. Just grab her by the pussy. You will be out of the friendzone in no time. Success 100% guaranteed!

fuck another girl. fuck other girls until she either gets worried that she won't be able to keep you without upping the ante or she gets disinterested and you no longer care because you are fucking other girls

and if you are one of those retarded fags who texts her with :p and asking her how she is doing, cease immediately or jump off a bridge into a river of pavement

She's not gonna fuck you bro move on

Start lifting and then loose weight, it's not for attractiveness it's for confidence

Soon after you lift you'll start to carry yourself with some fucking swagger and balls, then girls will think of you as more than just a purse dog to carry around.

Ask the bitch out one more time, she'll say no, don't stay for muh "friendship" (which if you do you're a faggot) youll move on, she doesn't respect you.

Get hobbies go places meet people and you'll find a girl who'll fuck you

Untill then you gotta improve yourself.

Stop trying. I stopped caring about this girl a while ago and now she can't get enough of me. Shame the interest isn't there for me anymore, just need to work out how to fuck her without awkward consequences cause she's actually pretty cool to be friends with

It's amazing how a filename can dramatically alter the context of a picture

This is not bad advice. Especially the working out part.
Do that shit for you.
Stick to it. Work hard. Sweat and be sore.

You'll be happy in the end.

SO you're in love with a girl who can switch from a cock to another in one night? Not a big loss for you if you ask me. Realise there are 3 billion girls in the world, your lifetime ain't enough to fuck them all, so it's already a waste of time to focus on that one

This doesn't help me. I'm asking for how to get her to desire me sexually and you're saying giving up and accepting that I'm never going to have sex with her is how to have sex with her.

I've invested way too much time into this to give up now. Giving up isn't a solution to my problem.

Sauce on the pic?

Move on, if it's been three years without any luck it's not gonna happen, trust me. It's shit, I know but it's better than putting everything into trying to get with someone who clearly isn't interested.

>You
>Don't
>Always
>Get
>What
>You
>Want
Man up Nancy

It's the girl who has got me in the friend zone. Her name is Kim.

Just rape her dawg

She seems like a whore OP

There's literally cum dripping out of her

The friendzone doesn't exist. You like her, she doesn't like you. That's it. Either accept or stop talking to her.

Yeah, sure it is

She's only had two boyfriends. Each relationship lasted for years. She's 21.

agreed. I used to be in terrible shape and hate myself. I started working out to make my ex jealous, but somewhere along the way I stopped caring about her and met other people.

She had just fucked her boyfriend in my car right before he borrowed it to go get beer.

She and I are hanging out waiting for him to come back with it.

Why do you want to fuck her? Can you actualy describe what are your feelings for da bitch?

But if she doesn't like me, why does she send me 100 text messages every day?

This

Shes using you for attention

If she was attracted to you
You'd know it

If she wanted to date you
you'd know

Lol asking how to get out of the Friend Zone in a Chan full of betas

Sounds like she's just not into you, bro. Move on. If you can't just be friends with her, cut ties. If she asks, tell her why, but don't act entitled.

Attention, her own self esteem, this can go on forever

I love the way she treats her boyfriends and I wiish she would treat me that way because when she looks into my eyes I melt.

I would give her a kidney if she needed one.

Because you're friends. She's not romantically/sexually interested in you. You have to be 18 to post here.

I know she isn't attracted to me. The whole point of this thread is to ask if there is any way to change this without just giving up.

Just start being more distant with her, mindgames are bullshit but less attention will probably work in your favor. Also, start actively trying to fuck other chicks. Then, when you're with her and she talks about her bf you can talk about the dates you've gone on and shit. Make her feel like she needs to compete.

True, but the advice of "move on, she's not interested" isn't exactly bad advice, beta or not

Who know, maybe she'll change her mind if you told her already. Women forgive someone who is too bold, but will never forgive someone who never tried.

If she dislikes your facial features not really

If she dislikes your body, lift/diet

Ask her if she'll let you lick her pussy clean after her boyfriend cums inside her.

Start ignoring her a bit she'll start texting you more for attention

If she's already texting him 100 text a day like he pretends, I wouldn't know how to manage that lol

Don't get in the FZ. Make your interest clear early... Like first day you meet early.

Who gives a fuck if she has a bf. Girls are like monkeys swinging on vines, they don't leave one until they have another firmly in their grasp. She'll leave him for you if you give her reason. She won't feel disrespected if you ask. In fact, she'll feel special and wanted (exactly what she desires). "I have a bf" shoups be answered with "What's that got to do with me?" Or "I can treat you better than him (don't actually do this, or she'll sense your weakness)" or "He won't mind once he sees how happy you are with me." Something like that.

Don't give in to her whims. Girls don't want weak guys who do whatever they're told. If she recommends a restaurant you hate, xall her on it say so! "you know I hate that restaurant. Did you choose it just to make me unhappy?" Most girls will test you to see if you have balls or if they can just walk all over you. If she tries to drag you shopping, say "Do that with your chick friends.. Let me know if you want to do something that actually involves me." Be sure to seem un-concerned... As if you could get a new girlfriend anytime.

The key here is to be a hunter who doesn't give a fuck if he catches the prey today or catches a different one tomorrow.

OK OP
I'm gonna be very nice this is sound wisdom I'm going to give you.

Start taking care of yourself and looking good.
Find attractive/interesting hobbies.
Become social meet new people.

Eventually she will change her mind or you will about the relationship you currently have with her.

No judgement no hate, good luck man but don't count on anything happening on her end.

Rape her

classy as always Sup Forums lol

Stop hanging out this your female "friend" ... Start improving yourself like getting into shape, dressing better and a better job...

She will see the change in your life and confidence and start contacting you again.

At the first chance she will blow you.

This is exactly what happened to me. Went from being a fat ass to getting ripped and working... All of a sudden the girl that friend zoned me wouldn't leave me alone. Enjoy

Op, your problem is you don't know how to seduce. Seduction is a skill. It's a skill you know NOTHING about.

Please watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko

Tell her she's like a sister to you ,and thinking about having sex with her makes you sick.

That you cold never be sexual attracted to her, it would be like incest

It works every fucking time

Yeah.. she is is on the cock carousel. OP improve your life and start seeing other girls. This slut will come back around even if she "has a boyfriend" but by then you won't want her anymore.. Way it works.

Although I kinda agree "did you choose it just to make me unhappy" sound like a wuss stuff. Should rephrase it by "to make me angry".

Man... that's pathetic... fucking kys

It's pretty impossible if she's already said no. Best you can do is confess your feelings, move on, or you can stay friends. I don't understand why people hate dudes for being friends with a chick. I've been friends with a lady for like 3 years, we tried dating but turns out she is asexual, so now we're friends, pretty damn good friends.

Lower your standards or stop being so ugly. Every time I've seen someone complain about being in the friendzone they were way out of their league. Yeah you may have a shit ton in common but you're too ugly for her. You wouldn't date an ugly girl why should she date you?

Dude, why are you wasting your time on a bitch that doesn't even want you? Do you know how much time you have to live?

Not enough to be spending it on this shit lol

Move on to the next bitch.

Sup Forumsro you are a dork and she dosent want you, plus you are fucking worried and focusing on one dumb young chick.
Trust me i was there when i was in my teens and early 20s. You know what i did, i said fuck it and started takeing out all my anger and frusteration out at the gym and through physical exercise. In no time ONE YEAR i was completely differant. More confidence, better looking, felt better. I was haveing so many chicks and dudes hitting on me it was fucking stupid. Because i was still the same person....got laid a bunch, realized just how superficial bitchs are and told must of them to fuck off. Literally, now im 35 old and lazy and have no female companions at all. Woman are overated, quick being a faggot and go get naked. Conversation is a must, and bitchs love to talk about them selves. Its easy. Do it before its too late . the friend is were you want to be, FeB or if you are looking for a mate. That is why she dosent want you , you are not attractive too her, or you missed the signs and didnt make your move. Can i kiss you yes, start making out, slip a tongue, grab a boob, rub her vagoo, and get laid.

I didn't read the full thread so I'm pretty sure people have already told you the obvious:
You typically don't get out of the friendzone.

That said, there are rare exceptions. I can offer you some very-general advice that could help not only for getting out of the friendzone but in dealing with other females.

>Confidence is key.
This doesn't mean arrogance. You can fake confidence if you need to, over time you'll even fool yourself. Girls are way more into the guy who hits on them, gets shut down, and gives no fucks, than they are the dude who calls them pretty once a week on facebook.
>Regarding your friendzoner, stay friendly but remain aloof
You can stay friends but stop kissing her ass. Stop orbiting her. Do your own thing, have fun and let it be obvious you're having fun. This leads to:
>Keep in mind girls love attention
When you're orbiting her, not only do chicks typically think it's weird, you're giving her all the attention she wants without her needing to fuck you. Stop doing it. Refer to above, do your own thing and have your own shit going on - hobbies, fun interests, blah, insert whatever works for you. If your "hobby" is waiting for her to text you when her bf is busy, she is going to find that really fucking uninteresting.

In reality, like you probably already know, you should give up on her. Stay friendly, work on your self-confidence, and DEFINITELY see other girls. It's a longshot but it's possible that in the future she'll be more into you because of those things.

Remember, females don't deal with honesty and logic the same way we do. What is "true" to them depends heavily on their current emotional state and how they feel about someone at that time. In all honesty, you should abandon ASAP if they just "want to be friends". Again, stay friendly but remain distant - sucking their dick isn't going to get your dick sucked. You don't have to be a douche but you don't need to kiss their ass either.

An easy guide
>stop being ugly

Ask her to hook you up with one of her friends. She'll get jelous or hook you up

Also tell her how you feels about her next time she comes crying to you about her BF...or hook up with her bff. Just because you think a chick has a BF is not always the story, some chicks are fucking sluts and love fucking. Is she is one, make jer come a bunch and she might keep you on the side. Ie practice on other girls, learn how to eat pussy and finger a woman, and how too fuck and last.

develop some confidence and ask her out. if she says no move on. try for other women and keep improving yourself. workout, for skills and hobbies and learn to dress fashionably. the longer you just orbit around her the more desperate you seem and the less likely she is to want you. worse off she may decide to start taking advantage of your feelings. move the fuck on.

pretty much this.
I started working out, lost weight, got some hobbies and now I seem to know people everywhere I go, I started being a bit more social and even started approaching random girls at bars, parties, etc asked a few out,got a few dates. the worst you can get is a "no", no biggie, on to the next chick.

>asexual
so you have a small dick and she has never experienced larger

The only reason guys and girls become friends is too eventually fuck. You missed you chance bro.

No, she refuses sex or any kind of relationship. Doesn't matter who or what.

How can I be fairly sure a girl will say yes when I ask for her number? What's a good way to tell that they like you.

Have some confidence, and dont fucking act like this. Conversation is a great start and than ask for it. But i dont know how all you skinny jeans faggots do shit now a days, with all this texting crap. Back in my day we had to work to get some pussy, and actually listen for hours about blah blah blah. If she is talking and paying attention with out the need to be polite to you, there is a very high probability.

friendzones like herp its for life

>and dont fucking act like this
I wasn't acting like anything you fuckwit it's a question.

God you're stupid

1. Groom. Look good. Always (FGS, includes appearence and health in general)
2. Go gym. Make an awesome body (health, yes, but this goes beyond, and you know it)

I know, pure physical, but if you´re his friend, is because she recognize that you´re a nice guy. Maybe exists 1000 motives why she's not with you, but in the mayority of cases is for physical reasons.

Don´t ge me wrong. The principal way is be yourself an excel (have goals, go hard in that). People are atracted to succeful people. BUT. If you only want something like get out of th FZ, apply steps 1 & 2.

untrue

enter the rapezone to escape the friendzone

For future reference, if you try longer than 2 weeks, bail! She's not into you.

There is no such thing as the friendzone. Either a woman sees you as someone she might fuck or she doesn't, and if she doesn't there's little you can do to change her mind.

Accept that some people will just never be attracted to you and stop blaming your non-existent sex life on some mythical 'friend zone'.

>Lower your standards or stop being so ugly

this guy knows his shit

This homestuck shit. U ain't slick. I used to be cancer too

Kidnap and rape her with your asian friend. If stckholm syndrome doesnt set in , eat her and kill yourself. Together forever youtube.com/watch?v=IAKhijbFVwY

Tell her that you don't want to hang out with her anymore, she will ask you why ? Tell her cause you have been attracted by her for years but you are finally over her. 2 possibilities, you will fuck her the same day or never hear about her anymore. Win win situation

>I've been trying for over 3 years.

it's real simple asshole

you like a chick, ask her out and start dating

a. she likes this idea and you take it from there
b. she says no/gives strong hints it's not gonna be anything else than friends, you fucking drop that shit right away and move on with your fucking life

Thing is you can't, even if a girl gives you a valid number, she might flake? It's just how things are, it's just a numbers game in the end. Don't look needy but don't wait too long to recontact her. Women tend to always be in the "maybe" zone. So if by any chance you seduce her enough so that she's willing to change her maybe into a yes, she might not forgive you if you don't follow up. But honestly, nowadays giving a phone number doesn't mean much, get prepared to a bunch of excuses, if they ever reply to begin with. Secure a date, lead, tell her where and when, you decide. Don't give her too much choice. For example, don't ask her : hey are you free saturday? ask her : let's meet saturday, that place etc

OP has already been cucked by his true love. If you got together, she might laugh about the time had fucked her in your car and then got beer.

Find a new one. WTF

You have to change all the way of thinking.
How you perceive the world.

To do this, experiment all the new things that you can, women, drugs, books, classes, people, parties. Everything.

When you finish this process, maybe she will not be even interesting anymore.

Shit I got your question wrong. Just tell her hey I want to meet again, give me your number. In the end if she says no, chances are she's not interested to begin with so move on to someone else. You don't have to "make sure she's gonna say yes", just ask her.

Charlie is that you?

Basement is flooded again, stop stalking the waitress and get down there!

How to get out of the friendzone:

>Leave

Obviously im not asshat,if i know how to get a womans number and fuck her and your on/b/ on a friday asking a bunch of splurge lordz"wut do" instead of getting laid douce nozzle....your right you werent acting you just completely gave away your lack of confidence

Take off your fedora.

start flirting w/ her girlfriends... trust me, you'll know right away if you're ever going to get her to fall in love with you.

What the fuck jas happened to \b\ ahh the good old days of no captchas and you had TO POST A FUCKING PICTURES BECAUSE IT IS AN IMAGE BOARD

Sauce?

>all this projecting

Stupid and depressed, I know you need to put people down on Sup Forums to feel good about yourself but this is just sad, you should get help.

Don't have friends

move on and find another girl

Ignore her. If you usually sit next to her, don't. Sit across the room and have her come to you. Women are simple and want what they can't have.

FAGGOT.

So much this. They're childlike in nature. Also, talking to other women while she's around your presence will help you greatly. Best of luck.

Completely ignore that bitch.

Could not be more correct. If she won't come to you though, she can fuck off. Find some ugly bitch to fuck, because women are just as thirsty as men are when it comes to it, and when you've fucked her, find a ever-so-slightly more attractive one. Rinse and repeat until you're balls deep in a 8/10 lass with a good body.

Treat women like a game, no point dropping right in with a pro, is there? So just fuck around in the low ranks until you've got gud

You're welcome nigger

Tell her some lie that her BF cheated one, get on Photoshop and have him in a pic sucking a shemale dick. Guaranteed to freak her out a little bit. Once this is done, fuck her in the ass.

Your problem is not the problem. Your ridiculous mentality is. You've invested way too much time into something that will give you nothing in return. Go find something worthwhile to invest.

Goddamn, but I hope you don't try actually investing money anywhere.

What should he text her then

How do i get in the friendzone?? They don't even reply to my text messages