Guy here. My uncle taught me to suck his cock when I was 7 and I soon grew to love it. We had rules for his house...

Guy here. My uncle taught me to suck his cock when I was 7 and I soon grew to love it. We had rules for his house, cock-sucking training, cum swallowing training. Best of all was it was before cameras everywhere and he'd let me suck his cock in public places where other people could see me. I loved every minute and love reminiscing.

AMA

so you're telling me people were just stood watching a young boy suck a grown mans cock in public and didn't do anything about it? fuck off

Did you ever snitch on him?

What kind of kid were you?

Apparently a very good kid

It was places where we were separated. Like the first time we we on the top of a bus alone and I was sucking his cock. We pulled at a red light beside another half full bus. My uncle stood up and I sucked and wanked his cock while the people on the other bus watched me. It led on from there.

I feel like someone would have followed you and called police if this happened

Nope, never. Average I suppose. My uncle used to babysit me a lot so he was easy to talk to. Asked him what wanking was, had heard it in school, and it led on from there.

How old are you now?

Police were no doubt called, but we changed buses a lot, or would drive to another town.

early 40s

Bigger

So you would say it was consentual?

Have you pasted this tradition down to any nephews?

Definately. I wanted him to show me him wanking, then wanted to help and he taught me to wank and suck his cock. Didn't really like the taste of his cum but liked the way his cock throbbed in my mouth when he came. Asked if I wanted to do it again, and for a while it was always me that initiated it.

My preference would be for neices, but I don't have any.

Wish someone did stuff like that with me when i was young. I would have had fun

Really hot

I loved all the rules and training, but we only started them once I was wanting to suck his cock at every opportunity.

More stories?

Did he ever fuck you?

>]
How often did you see him?

Did you suck his dick at family meetings?

Have you ever been caught by your family

bump

Primary schools were best as kids tended not to run away and would stand and watch him cum in my mouth and me swallow it. Did play-parks a few times too.

Nope, but he did suck my dick whenever Iwanted.

Did they swallow?

tits or gtfo cumdumpster

Usually twice a week, but my mum started working more shifts so was then 4 times a week including all day saturday. I sucked his dick whenever I could, or at least had him wank into my mouth, so found opportunities at most family gatherings. Never caught.

kinda jealous actually