What's the best high school movie?

Just kidding, it's Heathers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxZfFgizACw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is not a faggot and is actually right for once.

Heathers is a movie that truly has it all: Sexy dangerous girls, vicious satire that could never be done in today's post-Columbine/post-9/11 society, an ethereal aesthetic that gives the whole thing a dreamlike quality. It's basically proto-Refn.

And Heather Duke was the best Heather.

I just watched this piece of crap. Fuck that! Ferris Bueller's Day Off is the best.

Three o' Clock High.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off is one of the most culturally destructive movies of the last 30 years. When you look at how much shit that movie influenced, it makes a lot of sense.

Breakfast Club?

move over plebs

You fucking got me there.

Jesus fucking christ sean penn is gross

Does Dazed and Confused count considering they're only in school for about 20 minutes?

American Graffiti.

the faculty

DUDE!

decent, but its no Better Off Dead

dazed and confused was comfy as FUCK

lol, why are people still posting? OP answered the question.

>tfw you sell your best friend out for a bunch of swatch dogs and diet coke heads.

>you look like hell

>i just got back

Better off Dead is a classic 80s teen movie, better than Breakfast Club or Dingus Bueller. Personal favorite.

But Heathers goes beyond just that genre, I don't think its fair to compare. It's different than just a high school flick. It has weight to it, and the laughs come for different reasons. Its dark. Its the anti-John Hughes film.

TOP TIER WAIFU
FUCKING CLAIMED

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING CUTIE

two contenders here. Opinions?

Winona Ryder is easily the cutest girl of her era

Virgin Suicides was good but sad.

Clueless takes me back to my first waifu. Enjoyable flick.

Clueless, unequivocally. Virgin Suicides is for edgy adolescent girls and orbiters.

nigga is that JJL?

I liked Virgin Suicides. James Woods was heartbreaking in it.

yes

We need a mowntawge!

Some Kind of Wonderful is worth mentioning.

im a big fan of Winona from Edward Scissorhands

>Winona
There's nothing she hasn't been great in.

I love when he takes her to the diner at night.

The really fat nerdy guy the mom tried to fix her up with was nauseating. The scene with cheerleader's dress being ripped off in the cafeteria still gives me a chub. And the claymation hamburgers playing Van Halen is probably the best part of the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=jxZfFgizACw

Pretty sure Chumscrubber is the top high school kino, anything else is normie tier